hibs.net Messageboard

Page 251 of 430 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,530 of 12885
    Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plenty of disquiet on kickback at the prospect of yet another delay, with some even daring to be openly critical of Queen Ann.

But even now, the delusion lives on for some...

"20,000 Tynecastle is a big asset for the SPFL.

Makes the game that bit more modern and strong. SPFL don't want to be punishing us and certainly don't want to be seen to."
    That's just a threat of moving to play in England away from being a Sevco response to a potential punishment for their own wrongdoing

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dom View Post
    Spot on Sean, but I have a feeling they will get away with it. They knew fine what they were doing this whole time IMO.
    Of course they will. Then they do **** like tell Aberdeen on o bolt when they want to train on their then rented rugby pitch.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Ffs is there any word at all that they don't misspell over there? Flak, F L A K. As in flaky.
    Naw, it is flack. As in Roberta.... Killing them softly with our songs.

Left by mutual consent!
    I've backed Thistle to win - what happens to it if the game doesn't go ahead but Partick are awarded the win/points ?

Brick Tamland said:
    To the ***** from Leith on here, go back to your *****y wee lives. Oh and 5-1 we know it still hurts.
    To the Sevco ***** on here, you let your club die.
    To the trolls on here, get a life.
    To the real hearts fans on here, the support we have given the club has been exceptional and we will be rewarded with a magnificent stadium and in time a team that will be worthy of playing in it and worthy of our outstanding support.
    And finally to Obua and Sifter - get some more pics up!!

Left by mutual consent!
    Have Partick had anything to say about this? A colleague of mine is organising a stag weekend for a pal who professes to support the Jags and was thinking to adding the game at Tiny to the weekend agenda. He called Firhill about ticket availability and asked if they could clarify whether the game's likely to go ahead. He was apparently told they 'couldn't comment'?!

I'd suggest Partick are entitled to feel annoyed at this ongoing uncertainty (I would be if it was Hibs involved). Presumably the week's training is shaped around this game, so an early call-off would presumably be appreciated rather than leaving it until the 11th hour. Disrespectful from Hearts I say.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Weather forecast for Sunday?

Rain
    30mph Winds
    and a RealFeel temp of 1 oC

Lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
    Apparently the budgie's getting peed off;

Thomaso

"Well said mate!

I heard it from a very good source today that Mrs Budge is getting more than a bit disenchanted with the ongoing flack she is getting over the new stand from all quarters - including Hearts fans!!"

There may be trouble ahead...............
    She's presided over a monumental **** up and deserves all the grief she gets. The buck stops with her.

@hibs.net private member HFC_NYC's Avatar
    kingdannyb
    • The Eternal Optimist
    • Paid Member_10
    • 1,357 posts
    • Location - Linz, Austria

Posted 13 minutes ago

Six weeks tomorrow we will be pumping them under the lights in front of 20,000+
    Who cares if there's another delay or postponement, this is a project for the future.

20,000+........NO
    Pumping the Hibs........NO
    Project for the future..........YES. The stand will be finished sometime in the future.

[QUOT0)E=G B Young;5219678]Have Partick had anything to say about this? A collea;;gue of mine is organising a stag weekend for a pal who professes to support the Jags and was thinking to adding the game at Tiny to the weekend agenda. He called Firhill about ticket availability and asked if they could clarify whether the game's likely to go ahead. He was apparently told they 'couldn't comment'?!

I'd suggest Partick are entitled to feel annoyed at this ongoing uncertainty (I would be if it was Hibs involved). Presumably the week's training is shaped around this game, so an early call-off would presumably be appreciated rather than leaving it until the 11th hour. Disrespectful from Hearts I say.[/QUOTE]

Were Partick Thistle not the victims of the Yams highly unfortunate flooding incident prior to the cup tie replay at Easter Road? If the Jags and the Yams survive to play in the premiership next season Thistle's fixture list should read:

Hibs (h)
    Aberdeen (a)
    Celtic (h)
    Motherwell (a)
    Hamilton (h)
    Hearts (a) ....... Possibly ... every chance the game will take place .... we're reasonably confident this time ... but supporters are advised not to book tickets relying on a specific date ..... if the game does take place we advise not to make presumptions about the venue either as this may well change.

Left by mutual consent!
    They will wait till the last minute possible to say they tried when in reality they will already know it's not.

If the game was going ahead they would be shouting it from the roof tops all week long. Silence is deafening from the Budgie.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    They will wait till the last minute possible to say they tried when in reality they will already know it's not.

If the game was going ahead they would be shouting it from the roof tops all week long. Silence is deafening from the Budgie.
    Heavy rain is the forecast for Sunday. Hope they’ve got the pitch covers on

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Just been checking the Council website.

The Building Warrant application has moved on. From still pending consideration this morning to " objections cleared " dated 14/11/2017.

Brown envelope has passed over or wtf has taken a year to to be cleared.

Has Budge and Co agreed to comply with the regulations, or has pressure been put on the Council building inspectors to accept something inferior in the way of design or materials ?

I think we should be told , but I'm guessing there's no chance of that.

Left by mutual consent! IlDiavola's Avatar
    It would be a shame if the game doesn't go ahead.

They are on such a fine run and won't want to break their momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Just been checking the Council website. The Building Warrant application has moved on. From still pending consideration this morning to " objections cleared " dated 14/11/2017. Brown envelope has passed over or wtf has taken a year to to be cleared. Has Budge and Co agreed to comply with the regulations, or has pressure been put on the Council building inspectors to accept something inferior in the way of design or materials ? I think we should be told , but I'm guessing there's no chance of that.
    GG I would suggest that the yams do what they want and nowt gets said

Absolutely laughable.

Other clubs have built main stands with comparable facilities, including us, with minimal fuss and gone about business quietly and efficiently. This monstrosity has been a shambles from start to finish (?) and the constant updates and statements are pathetic. The whole thing is so small time and amateur hour.

Anyone with a sense of themselves would be embarrassed by the total fiasco but, as is always the case, those drones just lap it up and accept it.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Absolutely laughable.

Other clubs have built main stands with comparable facilities, including us, with minimal fuss and gone about business quietly and efficiently. This monstrosity has been a shambles from start to finish (?) and the constant updates and statements are pathetic. The whole thing is so small time and amateur hour.

Anyone with a sense of themselves would be embarrassed by the total fiasco but, as is always the case, those drones just lap it up and accept it.
    They're like club 1872 only without grammar and spellchecker.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
    Apparently the budgie's getting peed off;

Thomaso

"Well said mate!

I heard it from a very good source today that Mrs Budge is getting more than a bit disenchanted with the ongoing flack she is getting over the new stand from all quarters - including Hearts fans!!"

There may be trouble ahead...............

She shouldn't have made such an absolute mess of the project then.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Just been checking the Council website.

The Building Warrant application has moved on. From still pending consideration this morning to " objections cleared " dated 14/11/2017.

Brown envelope has passed over or wtf has taken a year to to be cleared.

Has Budge and Co agreed to comply with the regulations, or has pressure been put on the Council building inspectors to accept something inferior in the way of design or materials ?

I think we should be told , but I'm guessing there's no chance of that.
    Their exclusive golf club memberships were at stake .

Quote Originally Posted by lgnsh70 View Post
    Their exclusive golf club memberships were at stake .
    Our councillors aren't that slick, Pie Eating Club memberships maybe.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nick T Muir
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Absolutely laughable.

The irony of them calling themselves the Big Team given the way they conduct their business is brilliant. Shambles of a club.

This is Tynecastle we're talking about, the 8th Wonder of the World. The Director's Box and the Executive Seating areas will be so spectacularthat it will put every other Scottish Stadium to shame.

There's no way it's those seats just behind the Dugout that look exactly the same as the rest of the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Of course they will. Then they do **** like tell Aberdeen on o bolt when they want to train on their then rented rugby pitch.
    Easy done when two of the three board members are Budge herself and Hun representative Stewart Robertson. Hibs will of course bend over and take their ***** as well, like we agreed to all their fixture changes earlier in the season. Partick won’t have any complaints either since this game was actually swapped in the first place so they could play the Huns in front of a bumper crowd at Murrayfield.

Left by mutual consent!
    From Budge's 4th August statement:

"One of the key things I would ask you to note is that the headlines which talk about “delays to the completion of the new Tynecastle Main Stand” are incorrect. Our overall plans remain on schedule. What has changed is the phased delivery dates and what will be delivered in the various phases. Everything that was due to be delivered by 9th September will still be delivered by then, with the exception of the installation of the seats.
    Our new target date for being “open for business”, however, is now Sunday 5th November, 2017. Given this new date, when we do open the stand in November, we will be in a position to open everything on the first floor, including 2 of our hospitality lounges, well ahead of our earlier scheduled date. Similarly, all of our supporter areas will be completed to the finished standard, rather than the minimal standard that would have been delivered in September."

Which, if any, parts of this statement are actually true?!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This is Tynecastle we're talking about, the 8th Wonder of the World. The Director's Box and the Executive Seating areas will be so spectacularthat it will put every other Scottish Stadium to shame.

There's no way it's those seats just behind the Dugout that look exactly the same as the rest of the stadium.
    Think the ones behind the dugouts are press seats

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    From Budge's 4th August statement:

"One of the key things I would ask you to note is that the headlines which talk about “delays to the completion of the new Tynecastle Main Stand” are incorrect. Our overall plans remain on schedule. What has changed is the phased delivery dates and what will be delivered in the various phases. Everything that was due to be delivered by 9th September will still be delivered by then, with the exception of the installation of the seats.
    Our new target date for being “open for business”, however, is now Sunday 5th November, 2017. Given this new date, when we do open the stand in November, we will be in a position to open everything on the first floor, including 2 of our hospitality lounges, well ahead of our earlier scheduled date. Similarly, all of our supporter areas will be completed to the finished standard, rather than the minimal standard that would have been delivered in September."

Which, if any, parts of this statement are actually true?!

Noted, Budgie. Noted.

@hibs.net private member
    Cheer up Anne Budge
    Oh what can it mean
    Do Ah
    old wrinkly jambo and a
    ***** Football Stand

just seen from someone in the know on brokeback-Thomasso, seemingly she's starting to wonder what she's let herself in for after the stand debacle and the abuse she's getting. Let's push her over the edge and put those CeeUNextTuesday's back into admin where they belong!

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs4185 View Post
    Cheer up Anne Budge
    Oh what can it mean
    Do Ah
    old wrinkly jambo and a
    ***** Football Stand

just seen from someone in the know on brokeback-Thomasso, seemingly she's starting to wonder what she's let herself in for after the stand debacle and the abuse she's getting. Let's push her over the edge and put those CeeUNextTuesday's back into admin where they belong!
    Do Ah?

Sorry, but
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Now THAT'S a Main Stand

main_stand.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Weather forecast for Sunday?

Rain
    30mph Winds
    and a RealFeel temp of 1 oC

Lovely
    Media will love it