hibs.net Messageboard

Page 123 of 430 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,690 of 12885
    Quote Originally Posted by huggie1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hearts fans I work with saying they will announce in the next few days that the boxing day game with us will be at murrayfield and they will not return to tynie till January at least

I never believe a word uttered by a Hearts Fan so we'll have to just wait and see if that's true.

What I would say about the prospect of playing at Murrayfield though is that I'd personally welcome it, as I think we would take a fantastically large support... and I would have no trouble getting a ticket this time

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    I really really hope the Derby is at Murrayfield.
    And line their pockets

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by huggie1875 View Post
    Hearts fans I work with saying they will announce in the next few days that the boxing day game with us will be at murrayfield and they will not return to tynie till January at least

Hearts should hire that lady from North Korean tv to do the announcement.

"THE NEW STAND COMMISSIONED UNDER OUR GREAT LEADER IS 100% COMPLETE AND MAGNIFICENT IN EVERY WAY! BUT WE WILL PLAY AT MURRAYFIELD SO THAT MORE OF THOSE GREEN DOGS FROM THE EAST CAN WITNESS THEIR HUMILIATING DEFEAT!"

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post

"THE NEW STAND COMMISSIONED UNDER OUR GREAT LEADER IS 100% COMPLETE AND MAGNIFICENT IN EVERY WAY! BUT WE WILL PLAY AT MURRAYFIELD SO THAT MORE OF THOSE GREEN DOGS FROM THE EAST CAN WITNESS THEIR HUMILIATING DEFEAT! .. FIVE ONE!!!!"

You were close but I added the missing part.

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar

"THE NEW STAND COMMISSIONED UNDER OUR GREAT LEADER IS 100% COMPLETE AND MAGNIFICENT IN EVERY WAY! BUT WE WILL PLAY AT MURRAYFIELD SO THAT MORE OF THOSE GREEN DOGS FROM THE EAST CAN WITNESS THEIR HUMILIATING DEFEAT!"
    Lol!! That is brilliant!

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar

Can someone mock this up with subtitled!!

Quote Originally Posted by speedy_gonzales View Post
    There's "Project Management"?
    If there is I reckon there must be a Gantt chart on the wall of a cubby hole of an office somewhere with an emoticon of an "I dunno" shoulder shrug on it!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Hibernian View Post
    Those who were on the 'critical path' probably no longer give a toss given the apparent lack of project management on display.

I passed yesterday and there is still not a single bit of roof cladding on. Previously the yams were saying this is because the decking had to be on first to provide lateral bracing. The majority of the decking has been on a week now though and still not a single bit of roof cladding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    They should be forced to give the SPFL additional profits to split evenly throughout the league if they have to play more games there. What will happen when the stadium is needed for egg chasing? Beg other clubs to swap games whilst telling any who wish to train at Murrayfield to bolt?

@hibs.net private member ACLeith's Avatar
    When they have to swap to their opponents' ground for the next lot of fixtures, they should be told that that game is treated as their home game that they have chosen to give up home advantage for. The next fixture with that team after they are back at Tynecastle is therefore the away match for them that was in the original fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by ACLeith View Post
    When they have to swap to their opponents' ground for the next lot of fixtures, they should be told that that game is treated as their home game that they have chosen to give up home advantage for. The next fixture with that team after they are back at Tynecastle is therefore the away match for them that was in the original fixtures.
    They won't get any more swaps.

Shame about the weather today eh, hope it doesn't cause any further delays

Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    The thing is they can't as Scotland autumn rugby internationals are on.

They have 53 days till home game v Killie - but will need to make an announcement a few weeks before so people can plan etc.

I would expect an announcement in the next 30 days either way.

I would think they will get the basics in to get it open but it will still need internal work going though till Jan / Feb 2018. Hopefully the nursery is sorted also for the young kids and families disrupted.
    Wouldn't hold your breath RE the nursery. From memory this was one of the last things to be completed (even after their hospitality suites etc.) I remember at the time thinking this was pretty distasteful and that if my child was attending that nursery I would be appalled.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    I passed yesterday and there is still not a single bit of roof cladding on. Previously the yams were saying this is because the decking had to be on first to provide lateral bracing. The majority of the decking has been on a week now though and still not a single bit of roof cladding?

Oi ! I suggested the decking had to be fitted first for lateral bracing. Far to technical for any of those grunts.

Last week they had a delivery of roof cladding and I saw it hoisted onto the roof. No idea why the fitting has not started. Could be the contractors workforce are on another project because the Tiny stand was not ready as per program.

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post

Last week they had a delivery of roof cladding and I saw it hoisted onto the roof. No idea why the fitting has not started. Could be the contractors workforce are on another project because the Tiny stand was not ready as per program.

They're otherwise engaged with fitting out Levein's new Office(s). Something to do with the Schematics.

Left by mutual consent!
    It seems inconceivable that they could continue to play at Murrayfield if they fail to have the stand ready by November.

Scotland play autumn internationals on Saturday 11th, Saturday 18th and Saturday 25th so the ground will effectively be unavailable for that month, not to mention the fact the pitch would have to re-marked, adjusted in size and the rugby/football goalposts swapped. There's likely to be a difference in the way the grass is cut for each sport too.

Is it a serious possibility that the stand won't be ready in six weeks' time?

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    It seems inconceivable that they could continue to play at Murrayfield if they fail to have the stand ready by November.

Scotland play autumn internationals on Saturday 11th, Saturday 18th and Saturday 25th so the ground will effectively be unavailable for that month, not to mention the fact the pitch would have to re-marked, adjusted in size and the rugby/football goalposts swapped. There's likely to be a difference in the way the grass is cut for each sport too.

Not sure I'd bet on it being ready in six months time.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    They're otherwise engaged with fitting out Levein's new Office(s). Something to do with the Schematics.
    Feng shui. The office pot plant doesn't want to stand next to Craig Levein.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Rod will offer them the use of Easter road.

Don't think there's a hope in hell it'll be ready in 6 weeks

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Rod will offer them the use of Easter road.

At the very least that would make the ranting more interesting to read

I think Hampden will be available, should they need it.

However, if Hibs do decide to rent Easter Road to them, it should be on condition their Fans occupy only the South Stand

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Playing Hearts at Murrayfield would be fantastic. We'd sell as many tickets as them.

@hibs.net private member RyeSloan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    Playing Hearts at Murrayfield would be fantastic. We'd sell as many tickets as them.
    But the cash windfall all goes to Hearts...not sure anyone will like that concept.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    You do know Hearts would make a bomb on this right? I don't want to play Hearts there it's Tynecastle or Easter Road simple as that.

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    You do know Hearts would make a bomb on this right? I don't want to play Hearts there it's Tynecastle or Easter Road simple as that.
    Im pretty sure any money they make from a big crowd at Murrayfield would be swallowed up in the massive overspend they will have on the new stand when its been delayed for 6/7 months and its costs have risen above £20m.

Not a penny of our dosh will find its way to the team

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    If the new stand can't be opened by the end of the year it can only be because the have run out of money or a design fault.

There ain't that much work to be done

Well I am prepared to say good luck to them.

I spent long enough in the old stand watching Hibs.

Glad to see the back of it!

Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    Im pretty sure any money they make from a big crowd at Murrayfield would be swallowed up in the massive overspend they will have on the new stand when its been delayed for 6/7 months and its costs have risen above £20m.

Not a penny of our dosh will find its way to the team
    It's still money they wouldn't have though helping pay debts. Sorry huge no from me. They also should have been told to play in front of 3 stands.