hibs.net Messageboard

Page 102 of 430 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 12885
    @hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentinted View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you have accepted? Reason I ask is that my laddie knows him and he's, erm, a bit of a dick in the real world too!

I did accept ..That's why he backtracked and deleted it

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Greentinted View Post
    Would you have accepted? Reason I ask is that my laddie knows him and he's, erm, a bit of a dick in the real world too!
    I'll take him on for charity. Any money raised I'd put to Cystic Fibrosis. Bring it on Craigieboy.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    I did accept ..That's why he backtracked and deleted it
    Was it an actual boxing match he wanted? Gloves, guards etc?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    Are you definitely recalling the same Ann?

She says in this interview that it was her daughter who persuaded her to attend her first Hearts match when she was in her 40s:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...ries-1-3584044

Also says here that apart from her daughter her whole family are Hibs fans, with her parents both hailing from Leith. Clever businesswoman she may be, but she showed a serious error of judgement in opting for the yams so I'm afraid my sympathy is limited.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37002645
    It is definitely the same Ann Bryden. She was also West Pilton Gala queen in her last year. The articles seem to differ from my recall and whilst the journalist may have used artistic licence for a story I am beginning to doubt my own memory. Still liked and respected her.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Was it an actual boxing match he wanted? Gloves, guards etc?

Yeah proper boxing match, He shat it though.

used to box decades ago but am more of a corner man now!

Gives a shout if there's any hope of rekindling the bout and I'll hold the sponge.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Still an absolute fan dan nearly 10 years later
    I kinda assumed he was a young teenage guy but he must actually be an adult. Frightening.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    I'll ragdoll the wee ferret for charity. If he beats me I'll personally pay back all their creditors.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Ann Budge went to Ainslie Park, was West Pilton Gala queen and her family including her dad are all Hibbys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    So they're aware of this thread and presumably have read parts of it.

How the hell do they come to the conclusion that we're jealous?!

We're just saying what most of them are thinking but they're too scared to say so. Tubes.
    How do Jambos come to any conclusion ?. Its not as if JKB is a leading-light in informative and accurate information !

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    How do Jambos come to any conclusion ?. Its not as if JKB is a leading-light in informative and accurate information !
    There's a great deal of evidence backing up your theory if looking at the Callaghan signing. He came through the Raith youth system and been with them seven years playing below Premier League standard. He's a speculative signing which may or may not bear fruit and would normally generate a fair bit of cynicism until he had proved he has what it takes to take a huge step up.

Yambo keechback without seeing him in a first team game has already proclaimed him to be a fantastic signing based on zilch save for a desperation now that they're back living within their means and trawling the lower leagues for basement bargains. Not based on on as you state informative and accurate information but a desperate yearning that this lad who has only ever played for Raith Rovers at a lower level will be one that is a star that evaded every other club's radar.

With their own youth prodigies rapidly seeking to desert the yams like Nicholson and Walker as soon as has been possible and having to look to the likes of Ross Callaghan there is a great deal of underlying anxiety at the not so sleek glass dome.

The sweat is glistening on the foreheads of every yam as the next derby approaches against the mighty Hibernian.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    They are generally stupid over the road.

There are still weirdos on kickback stating that their new stand will be better than our one tier east stand.

Well, no **** Sherlock, the east is just a shell really........but the West is our main stand, it's 2 tier, top quality and has been around for 15 years although still looks fresh today.

Strange how these bams can't even get basic facts right !!

He's denying it 😂 Says you must be getting mixed up with someone eise!! What a roaster, at least man up and admit when wrong. Craigieboy you are a liar and are a ****bag as well.

Boys @rsehole has truly collapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Ann Budge went to Ainslie Park, was West Pilton Gala queen and her family including her dad are all Hibbys.

Was she not at Trinity at some point? She got highers and Ainslie Park did not do highers at that time. She was at Pennywell Primary.

There was an interview with a member of The Rangers board a while back, it could have been Green, Whyte, King or Murray, cant remember, in the interview this guy said the best way to find out what was really happening behind the scenes at Ibrox was to read the Celtic bloggers as they monitor everything at their rivals in forensic detail.

The same rules apply to most clubs, the rivals relish digging the dirty truth whereas a clubs supporters prefer to view their club through rose tinted glasses.

With this in mind it would seem prudent for Hearts fans to view this particular thread and I can understand why so many of them are looking in as we are revealing certain facts and asking relevant questions which they themselves should be doing.

Over the road they hang onto every word that a character named Thomaso utters, he appears to be their ITK guy as he is working as an agency labourer on site, when he's not sweeping up behind the brickies whose walls are being forever torn down and rebuilt he spends his tea breaks informing his adoring public that everything is on schedule and all is barry.

In addition to this living waged font of knowledge they have an amateur photographer named Kila who is probably a nodding acquaintance of Greenginger as they both spend a similar amount of time hanging around the site huts in pursuit of insider info. This character posts daily photos that reduce grown men on balconies all over earth to tears. Each picture is greeted with gasps of astonishment and slavering, tear stained posts regarding the beauty of the office block.

With this Comical Ali view of their current progress its little wonder so many of their more cynical supporters pop over here to see whats really going on behind the scenes. And they are welcome, to the many guests that come over, including Wee Craigie Boy, we are here to help, we mean you no harm, we only want to inform you about the utter shambles that is happening on your doorstep. Your stand will be built, no doubt, but the manner in which it is being done provides us with so much ammuntion we'd be doing ourselves a misservice if we didn't have a good laugh at your joke of a club

I hope theres at least another 100 pages on this subject, its easily my favourite thread ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    He's denying it 😂 Says you must be getting mixed up with someone eise!! What a roaster, at least man up and admit when wrong. Craigieboy you are a liar and are a ****bag as well.

Watch what your saying Cat, he might ask for a boxing match to satisfy honour here.

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    There was an interview with a member of The Rangers board a while back, it could have been Green, Whyte, King or Murray, cant remember, in the interview this guy said the best way to find out what was really happening behind the scenes at Ibrox was to read the Celtic bloggers as they monitor everything at their rivals in forensic detail.

The same rules apply to most clubs, the rivals relish digging the dirty truth whereas a clubs supporters prefer to view their club through rose tinted glasses.

With this in mind it would seem prudent for Hearts fans to view this particular thread and I can understand why so many of them are looking in as we are revealing certain facts and asking relevant questions which they themselves should be doing.

Over the road they hang onto every word that a character named Thomaso utters, he appears to be their ITK guy as he is working as an agency labourer on site, when he's not sweeping up behind the brickies whose walls are being forever torn down and rebuilt he spends his tea breaks informing his adoring public that everything is on schedule and all is barry.

In addition to this living waged font of knowledge they have an amateur photographer named Kila who is probably a nodding acquaintance of Greenginger as they both spend a similar amount of time hanging around the site huts in pursuit of insider info. This character posts daily photos that reduce grown men on balconies all over earth to tears. Each picture is greeted with gasps of astonishment and slavering, tear stained posts regarding the beauty of the office block.

With this Comical Ali view of their current progress its little wonder so many of their more cynical supporters pop over here to see whats really going on behind the scenes. And they are welcome, to the many guests that come over, including Wee Craigie Boy, we are here to help, we mean you no harm, we only want to inform you about the utter shambles that is happening on your doorstep. Your stand will be built, no doubt, but the manner in which it is being done provides us with so much ammuntion we'd be doing ourselves a misservice if we didn't have a good laugh at your joke of a club

I hope theres at least another 100 pages on this subject, its easily my favourite thread ever.
    Good post. Although it does make me worry that they might be right about us going into admin though as I'd imagine they're examining us forensically?

I vaguely remember it and I don't think it was him. Some older guy, who used to box in the forces or something, got pissed and asked anyone on this site (especially Mikey) for a boxing match. A few people on here including Hibbyandy accepted and he deleted it the next morning. Hey, we all do daft things when we're steaming.

I've seen Craig on that site and by the looks of him the only way he'd swing a punch at anyone is by pressing X. A bit like myself nowadays. 😂

They are a bit slow catching on over on kickback.

🤣🤣

Smile

Father working on site tells me the steels are all wrong size they are having to make plates to get the roof steels to meet the supports and are being told to box in so looks neat and they are having to tear down a security building as the stand is to long so anyone sitting at that end wouldn't see the goals if it is left. Reckon at least 4 mill over budget with all the redo and wastage.

I am sure he was the wee soul who admitted shedding a few tears on the night of 21st May 2016. It was either him or LeChat but I think it was him. He admitted it on a private yams board on kickback and then one of the roasters over the road meantioned it in the summer of 2016 on the main board. 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by legend View Post
    Father working on site tells me the steels are all wrong size they are having to make plates to get the roof steels to meet the supports and are being told to box in so looks neat and they are having to tear down a security building as the stand is to long so anyone sitting at that end wouldn't see the goals if it is left. Reckon at least 4 mill over budget with all the redo and wastage.
    Interesting development, that would explain why there has been so little progress with the steelwork, the security building is presumably the police control box at the gorgie road end. The question which needs asked, why knock it down now? Why wasn't this done when the demolition of the asbestos stand was being carried out?

It's like someone is running this job badly on purpose

Left by mutual consent!
    This all sounds very feasible and by all means keep any insider info coming.

I'm intrigued that this thread is the one that has prompted you to make your first post despite having been registered on here for ten years

Left by mutual consent!
    Sounds about right. My insider on site lent against a newly built wall to tie his bootlace. Wall then collapsed, well he is a big lad !

Left by mutual consent!

Clearly some fundamental flaw in her DNA for her to end up supporting Hearts, especially as it appears she didn't actually go to her first football game until she was in her 40s!

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    Interesting development, that would explain why there has been so little progress with the steelwork, the security building is presumably the police control box at the gorgie road end. The question which needs asked, why knock it down now? Why wasn't this done when the demolition of the asbestos stand was being carried out?

It's like someone is running this job badly on purpose
    I would guess that a replacement control room will be included when the new stand is eventually fitted out. Until such time the old one will remain in place.

The quality is obvious.
    Not a lot of leg room either.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    tell yi one thing, i'l no be sitting in that new stand if we play at that cesspit in semi finals, it will be ok for quieter fans like yamboids i guess