hibs.net Messageboard

Page 344 of 344 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344
Results 10,291 to 10,299 of 10299
    First Team Regular EastCalderHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy.1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They could just knock their heads together!
    tooooooooooo hollow

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Wonder if the police and council will still have one eye on the health and safety issues at the halfbuilt arena that the police wrote to them about recently.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

Just checked out the Council webpage and see that there was another Temporary Occupation Certificate issued for the accommodation under the Wheatfield Stand that covers them until February. Unfortunately due to some oversight the Temporary Occupation Certificate allowing them to use the new stand expired last November 19th.

Still plenty time tomorrow to get the permissions in order for Sunday's game........or , just do what they usually do, ignore any and all legal requirements that happen to inconvenience them knowing the Council lap dogs will look the other way.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

Just checked out the Council webpage and see that there was another Temporary Occupation Certificate issued for the accommodation under the Wheatfield Stand that covers them until February. Unfortunately due to some oversight the Temporary Occupation Certificate allowing them to use the new stand expired last November 19th.

Still plenty time tomorrow to get the permissions in order for Sunday's game........or , just do what they usually do, ignore any and all legal requirements that happen to inconvenience them knowing the Council lap dogs will look the other way.
    An interesting mess should they ever have an incident where they need to get an indemnity from their liability insurers. It doesn't really sound like they have a safe means of entry and exit.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    An interesting mess should they ever have an incident where they need to get an indemnity from their liability insurers. It doesn't really sound like they have a safe means of entry and exit.
    Certainly at the Roseburn Stand exit gate.

The combined width of stairs coming out of the North end of the new stand and the exits from the Roseburn stand are more than twice the width of the exit gate.

It should never have been allowed to be built that way.

Also , the visitors turnstiles. Planning permission was granted for a design that had 8 turnstiles for visiting fans. Only 6 have been installed causing problems seen at both our game and the Celtic visit but nothing has been done to make them carry out the work to the specification approved by the Council.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Certainly at the Roseburn Stand exit gate.

The combined width of stairs coming out of the North end of the new stand and the exits from the Roseburn stand are more than twice the width of the exit gate.

It should never have been allowed to be built that way.

Also , the visitors turnstiles. Planning permission was granted for a design that had 8 turnstiles for visiting fans. Only 6 have been installed causing problems seen at both our game and the Celtic visit but nothing has been done to make them carry out the work to the specification approved by the Council.
    So they continue to take their responsibilities seriously then, throwing money at players in an attempt to win Sundays game when it might have been better spent executing work along the lines of the planning permission.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    So they continue to take their responsibilities seriously then, throwing money at players in an attempt to win Sundays game when it might have been better spent executing work along the lines of the planning permission.
    It's an absolute scandal. Once again I find myself hoping there will be no major incident at that end, the consequences don't beat thinking about. And I'm not talking about Hearts' inadequate insurance.

Stay safe, Hibees.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member TrinityHibs's Avatar
    Where was that about ?

When does the legal suing stuff start ?
    One of the guys working on the site who provides regular updates

@hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityHibs View Post
    One of the guys working on the site who provides regular updates
    Thomaso - the patent glazing guru.

Surely the certificate issue should be raised by the Match Commander before the game?

He can't possibly be asleep on the job, surely?

Has he heard of Hillsborough?

Defies belief.