hibs.net Messageboard

Page 304 of 304 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304
Results 9,091 to 9,093 of 9093
    @hibs.net private member Deansy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    your picture does nothing else than expose muppetism. you are being naughty, are you not?
    Guilty - however in my defence, it's mass-muppetism on such a grand scale that I couldn't help myself !. I get it that the stand is new so they're not acquainted with it's lay-out as of yet but the average human football-fan would, on discovering such a 'view', move immediatey to another seat (of which there was plenty !!) that had an unrestricted view - that picture just typifies the collective Jambo IQ !

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Newry Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guilty - however in my defence, it's mass-muppetism on such a grand scale that I couldn't help myself !. I get it that the stand is new so they're not acquainted with it's lay-out as of yet but the average human football-fan would, on discovering such a 'view', move immediatey to another seat (of which there was plenty !!) that had an unrestricted view - that picture just typifies the collective Jambo IQ !
    Did they sit there the whole game? I think I'd have a go in one of the seats just to see how bad it was (forbye it's Hearts) - and then move if possible.

Blog Entries
    Not really a stand post but didn't want to start another thread. How come Scotland & Yams are playing only 30 minutes apart on Saturday? Thought Edina's finest couldn't cope with this? Is this yet another accolade for the new Stand!