hibs.net Messageboard

Page 303 of 430 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,090 of 12885
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would ask you to note that the stand was finished in September, bar the seats.

I’m seething with cringe at the best ever biggest largest magnificentist gloriousist plywood board

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    Anybody missing a pair of curtains?

Attachment 19794
    Bespoke jacket from Rosebury Tailoring no less. Taken from their FB page

As Ann Budge reveals the new HeartofMidlothianFC stand, we reveal our stunning suit jacket in the newly launched Hearts tartan, commissioned especially for Ann and the event.

Our work is making real headway in the sporting world and we look forward to sharing some more exciting developments with you soon.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post

I’m seething with cringe at the best ever biggest largest magnificentist gloriousist plywood board
    It could be MDF?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    Anybody missing a pair of curtains?

Attachment 19794
    Jambo Burberry = Turdberry

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Mysterious Benefactor might give them a wee Xmas present Seems incredible-this wasn't factored in In the first place
    Even more incredible that folk actually sat behind it with restricted view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The ones who pay for these seats and still sit in them - despite the 'view' they offer - are 100% pure PHM - real Jambo Windae-lickers
    Last edited by Deansy; 23-11-2017 at 12:57 PM.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post

As Ann Budge reveals the new HeartofMidlothianFC stand, we reveal our stunning suit jacket in the newly launched Hearts tartan, commissioned especially for Ann and the event.

Our work is making real headway in the sporting world and we look forward to sharing some more exciting developments with you soon.
    Actually Roseberry Tailoring, which appears to have some connection with Lord Rosebery, whose family are, famously, secret benefactors to the Hearts of Midalbion. Can't figure out the difference in spelling though. Could it be that they misspelled themselves at some point, and Drs Budge's and Hearts' relentless lack of proofreading is some sort of attempt to ingratiate themselves with their toffships?

Hearts tartan

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry Face View Post
    Is this what we are reduced to?
    Apparently it is for some. Sad isn’t it.🙁

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post

Boak.

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Ann Budge, 27th October 2017

'The seats with restricted view will either not be sold, or sold at reduced prices if demand exceeds supply'

Demand certainly did not exceed supply so what's the truth - the folk clearly sitting in the 'restricted view' seats get them cheap ??

Btw - honestly can't believe the mentality of those who did sit there anyway, when there were so many spare seats elsewhere in their stand with no restricted views !!
    your picture does nothing else than expose muppetism. you are being naughty, are you not?

To be fair to Hertz they do have another first in Scottish football as far as I know and that's a ground with not one but two tunnels. Call me petty and childish, but if things are going well at half time when we next visit the supermegadome it would be hilarious if the Hibs players accidentally headed for the new main stand tunnel ... after all, the two side stands are almost identical and it would be an easy mistake to make, wouldn't it?

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Building warrant application in yesterday to " reduce the profile of the police command post to improve visibility from the new stand "

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov...=OZF167EWL8000

Altogether now - BOOOOOOOO!
    REDUCING it does not remove it. The key wording in the application is 'to provide better visibility'. That could be anything from one seat getting a better view to the whole lot. We'll just have to see what this £15,000 remedial measure brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Effen Bee View Post
    Nobody asked you to read this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alan62 View Post
    REDUCING it does not remove it. The key wording in the application is 'to provide better visibility'. That could be anything from one seat getting a better view to the whole lot. We'll just have to see what this £15,000 remedial measure brings.
    £15k of perspex sheeting to replace the wood and corrugated tin that is obstructing punters view.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wee Effen Bee View Post

Agree that personal abuse towards the good lady doctor is not on.

She'll be getting more of this from Hearts supporters in the coming months so no need.

Mocking her ludicrous pronouncements on the new stand is fair game though!

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Building warrant application in yesterday to " reduce the profile of the police command post to improve visibility from the new stand "

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov...=OZF167EWL8000

Altogether now - BOOOOOOOO!
    Have a look at the applicant's name under further information
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fleece View Post
    Have a look at the applicant's name under further information

Always new they were a bunch of tinkers !

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Agree that personal abuse towards the good lady doctor is not on.

She'll be getting more of this from Hearts supporters in the coming months so no need.

Mocking her ludicrous pronouncements on the new stand is fair game though!
    Agreed ..... Its beneath us to go down the personal abuse line, especially towards the appearance of the woman, its ungentlemanly and we should be better than that. As Jacomo says there's plenty of other things we can laugh at her for without being personal.

Folk harp on about 'Hibs class' ... IMO that's anything but Hibs class, so lets cut it out eh!

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Agreed ..... Its beneath us to go down the personal abuse line, especially towards the appearance of the woman, its ungentlemanly and we should be better than that. As Jacomo says there's plenty of other things we can laugh at her for without being personal.

Folk harp on about 'Hibs class' ... IMO that's anything but Hibs class, so lets cut it out eh!
    I agree. However, I'd be neglecting my duties as a female if I didn't mock that monstrosity of an outfit she wore 😉

She just needs to auction off her UGG boots to cover the cost of the police box modifications, which should have been made well before reopening the stand.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    your picture does nothing else than expose muppetism. you are being naughty, are you not?
    Guilty - however in my defence, it's mass-muppetism on such a grand scale that I couldn't help myself !. I get it that the stand is new so they're not acquainted with it's lay-out as of yet but the average human football-fan would, on discovering such a 'view', move immediatey to another seat (of which there was plenty !!) that had an unrestricted view - that picture just typifies the collective Jambo IQ !

@hibs.net private member Newry Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Guilty - however in my defence, it's mass-muppetism on such a grand scale that I couldn't help myself !. I get it that the stand is new so they're not acquainted with it's lay-out as of yet but the average human football-fan would, on discovering such a 'view', move immediatey to another seat (of which there was plenty !!) that had an unrestricted view - that picture just typifies the collective Jambo IQ !
    Did they sit there the whole game? I think I'd have a go in one of the seats just to see how bad it was (forbye it's Hearts) - and then move if possible.

Blog Entries
    Not really a stand post but didn't want to start another thread. How come Scotland & Yams are playing only 30 minutes apart on Saturday? Thought Edina's finest couldn't cope with this? Is this yet another accolade for the new Stand!

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    Not really a stand post but didn't want to start another thread. How come Scotland & Yams are playing only 30 minutes apart on Saturday? Thought Edina's finest couldn't cope with this? Is this yet another accolade for the new Stand!
    They're playing in different places, so no problem......

At Murrayfield, these days, it's mostly on the deck.

Surely the could put Potters Invisibility cloak over it and they would be able to see through it

harrypotterinvisible.jpg

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar

Agreed.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar

there's an absolute wealth of material being churned out and yet to come. No need.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by -Jonesy- View Post
    This thread, just as it should, will roll on and on and on so long as the savilles continue to make an erse out of themselves over tiny tynie. We have at least 6 more months of chuckles as things like the castle view lounge, plywood players tunnel and first chips ever come to yammy fruition.
    I for one love this thread, I think it has equal amounts of wit and plurile humour, a perfect mix of the sacred and the profane and in years to come will be a much more fitting testament to the DR budge era than the sticky taped tin can stand itself. No amount of wet blanketry or yam lurking will stop this and of course you are free to not open the thread.
    Here's to another 300 pages!!
    Well said sir 😀

Left by mutual consent! IlDiavola's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -Jonesy- View Post
    This thread, just as it should, will roll on and on and on so long as the savilles continue to make an erse out of themselves over tiny tynie. We have at least 6 more months of chuckles as things like the castle view lounge, plywood players tunnel and first chips ever come to yammy fruition.
    I for one love this thread, I think it has equal amounts of wit and plurile humour, a perfect mix of the sacred and the profane and in years to come will be a much more fitting testament to the DR budge era than the sticky taped tin can stand itself. No amount of wet blanketry or yam lurking will stop this and of course you are free to not open the thread.
    Here's to another 300 pages!!
    Another 300 pages?

Why would we want to keep this stand thread at the top of the forum much longer? There can't be much more needing said.

There must be more Hibs related things to talk about surely to Christ?

It's been a good laugh but has now ran it's course in my opinion.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HFCdeb View Post
    I agree. However, I'd be neglecting my duties as a female if I didn't mock that monstrosity of an outfit she wore 😉

This is a very valid point.

That whole photo op is just preposterous.

Surely that suit is photoshopped,