hibs.net Messageboard

Page 174 of 331 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,220 of 9911
  1. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder if those in the bottom rows will get a free cagoule with their season ticket?

    Almost ready


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by macca70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that not common for most stands though, I certainly wouldn’t want to be in front rows of the east during a down pour.
    Yup. Had to move up from the front of the South stand during Partick game as was getting drenched

  4. #5193
    Coaching Staff jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    exile
    Posts
    12,211
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Almost ready

    4 weeks to go.

    Just a couple of minor details to finish.

  5. #5194
    @hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    lincolnshire
    Age
    57
    Posts
    13,126
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    4 weeks to go.

    Just a couple of minor details to finish.


    Chip pans and a new plastic owl, artificial trees for the grand plaza. Job done.

    Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

    "I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

    Sir Matt Busby

  6. #5195
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    442
    Are they putting in a seat a day?

  7. #5196
    @hibs.net private member Col2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,568
    Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are they putting in a seat a day?
    Looks like it. It must be the high quality and complex product and fitting mechanism that is taking so much time.

    They have fitted about 100 seats in 1 week. Nice.

  8. #5197
    @hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    lincolnshire
    Age
    57
    Posts
    13,126
    Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are they putting in a seat a day?
    Fitting them as they arrive?

    Post admin and in light of all those businesses that got burnt by them they'll have no credit so its Cash on delivery I'd imagine.

    Shake the big red coo upside down and buy a couple of seats every so often, there'll be another splurge if sevco hand over the Murrayfield money to them on time. Could be as many as 20 a day soon.

    "I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

    Sir Matt Busby

  9. #5198
    @hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Age
    55
    Posts
    4,065
    Blog Entries
    1
    Maybe just maybe they have worked out that these seats aren't going to support your average yam and are having to rethink.

    Or they are struggling to fit in the required number of seats per row to get the capacity up to over 20,000

    How funny would that be?

  10. #5199
    First Team Breakthrough NZ Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    182
    They will probably open knowing they're not going to need all those seats anyway.

  11. #5200
    @hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    lincolnshire
    Age
    57
    Posts
    13,126
    Quote Originally Posted by BSEJVT View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe just maybe they have worked out that these seats aren't going to support your average yam and are having to rethink.

    Or they are struggling to fit in the required number of seats per row to get the capacity up to over 20,000

    How funny would that be?


    Could it be that with their flair for "firsts" they are doing a personal seat measuring service and someone (Daly?) is racing round all 400,000 of them getting erse impressions then moulding it into the seat?

    They're gonna need bigger seats.

    "I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

    Sir Matt Busby

  12. #5201
    @hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    21,077
    Quote Originally Posted by BSEJVT View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe just maybe they have worked out that these seats aren't going to support your average yam and are having to rethink.

    Or they are struggling to fit in the required number of seats per row to get the capacity up to over 20,000

    How funny would that be?
    You jest. (I think) There’s a fair chance with the seats being ordered separately that they don’t fit the rows and are restricting the capacity further. It wouldn’t be a huge surprise. It would explain the lack of progress fitting them.

  13. #5202
    @hibs.net private member Deansy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,540
    Serious question - do they have to confirm their official capacity and if so, do the GFA just take their word for it or is there a process done independently ??.

  14. #5203
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good to see that they're prioritising what seats are to be installed.

    The are actually actively selling the seat on their website which is right behind police box!

    https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartof...x?itemref=1495

    Also you can see several of the central Premium Seats are still unsold - big gap of seats in middle of new stand every game it will look like.

  15. #5204
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't see the problem myself, having invented the "chip" the worlds most innovative football club will probably just invent some sort of personalised protective waterproof canopy that can be held above the head. Each of their fans will be offered the unique opportunity to own one.

    The canopy will be capable of folding down when it is not raining and being stored in the upright position so as to avoid contact with the person you are wedged up against. It could be used as a walking aid and a range of attractive matching gloves may also be an option - especially with Xmas approaching.
    They could be personalised with their name on it

  16. #5205
    @hibs.net private member Golden Fleece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    between a brewery & distillery
    Posts
    11,434
    Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The are actually actively selling the seat on their website which is right behind police box!

    https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartof...x?itemref=1495

    Also you can see several of the central Premium Seats are still unsold - big gap of seats in middle of new stand every game it will look like.
    Seriously?? £370 for that seat!!
    #Persevered
    Scotland can be a beacon, within these islands and beyond, for a socially just and sustainable society. Whilst there are many priorities which will require independence, there is also much that can and must be done now by the Scottish Parliament and the Scottish Government.

  17. #5206
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fleece View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seriously?? £370 for that seat!!

  18. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fleece View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seriously?? £370 for that seat!!
    Surely any yam who buys one of the Elvis Costello seats will become a legend bell end. Imagine even admitting it to anyone 😂

  19. #5208
    @hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    lincolnshire
    Age
    57
    Posts
    13,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely any yam who buys one of the Elvis Costello seats will become a legend bell end. Imagine even admitting it to anyone
    Elvis Costello seats!. Brilliant

    Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

    "I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

    Sir Matt Busby

  20. #5209
    #dotnettopboiz Haymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chatham, NJ, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely any yam who buys one of the Elvis Costello seats will become a legend bell end. Imagine even admitting it to anyone 😂
    I'm missing the joke on EC... It's going to be obvious isn't it.
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

    .net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

    Less talk, more gifs. :

  21. #5210
    Promising Youngster
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne (pendower)
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely any yam who buys one of the Elvis Costello seats will become a legend bell end. Imagine even admitting it to anyone 😂
    Pump it up pump it up !

  22. #5211
    Promising Youngster
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne (pendower)
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm missing the joke on EC... It's going to be obvious isn't it.
    Watching the dectectives

  23. #5212
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm missing the joke on EC... It's going to be obvious isn't it.
    Watching the Detectives 😂

  24. #5213
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watching the Detectives 😂
    For the guys in the police box, it's Watching the Defectives 😉

  25. #5214
    #dotnettopboiz Haymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chatham, NJ, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watching the Detectives 😂
    *face Palm*
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

    .net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

    Less talk, more gifs. :

  26. #5215
    @hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southside
    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fleece View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seriously?? £370 for that seat!!

    £470 for the equivalent of my seat in the West - they love a shafting do the jambos

  27. #5216
    @hibs.net private member Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dont know its too dark in here
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,497
    Dream on jambo friends!

    FB_IMG_1507825146750.jpg
    Space to let

  28. #5217
    Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    3,966
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    £470 for the equivalent of my seat in the West - they love a shafting do the jambos
    You say the equivalent but does your seat come with a guaranteed sore back, sore knees and an elbow in the puss from the person shoehorned in next to you? Didn't think so.

  29. #5218
    @hibs.net private member Www1875hfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,225
    The fee the SRU take for the rent of Murrayfield?
    100k ? Plus all the revenue from the food kiosks ?
    That's what I was told today from a well kent jambo !!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. #5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watching the Detectives 😂
    Damn ! I was going for ‘In the Darkest Place’........😜

  31. #5220
    @hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    21,077
    Quote Originally Posted by KerPlunk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn ! I was going for ‘In the Darkest Place’........😜
    I was thinking I cant stand up for falling down.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved