hibs.net Messageboard

Page 394 of 430 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,820 of 12885
    They seem to have moved their directors lounge but haven't said to where.

It didn't seem such a good idea to have the directors mixing with the riff raff or have them gawping from the plaza*.

* I note La Piazza has become a plaza!
    Space to let

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I read the statement, awful stuff, terrible grammar, she really is full of self importance.

Basically, a great fit for them.

Oh, and a smaller stadium with less STs than us 😂😂
    It's clear nobody proof reads that **** before it goes out. Full of...in short, "thank you".

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6864

Is Budge “trolling” Levein here with her latest... chairwoman’s update?

Roughly 1,000,000 words, everybody from the shop assistant up gets a mention - but not a single word about the manager?
    Came over as one of the Ceaucescu 6 hour monologues he used to deliver to the Romanian parliament. Just goes on and on and on and on

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    Meeting impossible timescales at least twice yet can't complete a single tier stand in almost two years

There seems to be no deadline for finishing the new stand now.

This thread could run and run.

@hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    Strangely enough, when I did the Bernabeu tour some 10 years ago they said the same thing! Now who to believe?
    SIS Pitches are a company from Sligo the owner used to swim train with us. Barcelona are one of their clients so what you saying could be true

I notice they dont mention Hearts on their list of clients..best keep it to themselves eh

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    There seems to be no deadline for finishing the new stand now.

This thread could run and run.

or the Tynecastle nursery. The nursery web page says it won't be ready for the new term and parents have to take their sprogs to the temp. hut in Wheatfield terrace.

Seems to be some problem with the outside surfacing. Guess Budge is trying to get the Council to pay for it rather than being part of the football club's agreement.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Jesus.... gave up “reading” - that after “2” paragraphs..... To read it all would be in an “impossible timescale “

They'll need to get the new stand and facilities finished pronto. Looks like 400,000 could turn up for their next home game if Brokeback is to be believed.

They even think they are going to see Celtic turned over again because Celtic have a hard game against AEK in midweek.

Going to be an interesting week leading up to the match. Much slavering anticipated . Poor wee Budgie is going to have to do a hell of a lot of singing to appease the masses if Celtic have the temerity to burst their bubble. Another lengthy statement?

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    They'll need to get the new stand and facilities finished pronto. Looks like 400,000 could turn up for their next home game if Brokeback is to be believed.

They even think they are going to see Celtic turned over again because Celtic have a hard game against AEK in midweek.

Going to be an interesting week leading up to the match. Much slavering anticipated . Poor wee Budgie is going to have to do a hell of a lot of singing to appease the masses if Celtic have the temerity to burst their bubble. Another lengthy statement?
    Have they given Celtic the full Roseburn

Haven't got a clue but they will no doubt inflate the reported crowd by including ball boys, substitutes, bar staff, stewards, nursery kids, etc in their attendance figure.

By the way do they have the appropriate certification in place to allow the game to go ahead? Perhaps Greenginger can advise?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm_cabbaged View Post
    Jesus.... gave up “reading” - that after “2” paragraphs..... To read it all would be in an “impossible timescale “

It’s got great humour value.

We’re blessed at the moment with 2 clubs who seek to humiliate themselves publicly at regular intervals and act like they are the Big Yins.

First Team Breakthrough
    It’s got great humour value.

We’re blessed at the moment with 2 clubs who seek to humiliate themselves publicly at regular intervals and act like they are the Big Yins.
    I enjoy reading the latest badly written, poorly edited rambling nonsense from both these showers. Keep up the great work 👍

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    Haven't got a clue but they will no doubt inflate the reported crowd by including ball boys, substitutes, bar staff, stewards, nursery kids, etc in their attendance figure.

By the way do they have the appropriate certification in place to allow the game to go ahead? Perhaps Greenginger can advise?
    Not a lot has changed on their paperwork shambles.

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov...riteria.page=1

Building Warrants applied for, for TV studio in mainstand, club shop and supporters bar. No warrants issued for any of those.

An application was made for completion of Phase 1 of the new stand covering the seats, concourse , stairs and entrances. This warrant was issued last month , but no temporary occupation certificate or part completion cert. issued to allow use.

Wheatfield Stand facilities , the changing rooms etc has had several temporary occupation certificates issued, but the latest one expired on 30/3/2018.

Strange this was not covered in the Budge statement.

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post

Building Warrants applied for, for TV studio in mainstand, club shop and supporters bar. No warrants issued for any of those.

An application was made for completion of Phase 1 of the new stand covering the seats, concourse , stairs and entrances. This warrant was issued last month , but no temporary occupation certificate or part completion cert. issued to allow use.

Wheatfield Stand facilities , the changing rooms etc has had several temporary occupation certificates issued, but the latest one expired on 30/3/2018.

If all the above is true (not doubting you), why are the council/police allowing them to host games?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    If all the above is true (not doubting you), why are the council/police allowing them to host games?
    Complicity 😉, it's all a conspiracy

Maybe explains where Cathro got his propensity for talking long-winded bollocks.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Maybe explains where Cathro got his propensity for talking long-winded bollocks.
    Dougal was a model of succinctliness compared to Drs Budge.

@hibs.net private member mayo hibee's Avatar
    Some concern has emerged across the city regarding the stadium capacity. Yesterday's sell out game was announced with an attendance of just over 19,000.

Taking into account hospitality, directors seats, restricted view seats and even the dugouts they can't get the capacity beyond 19,500. Looking at next summer now before the final total will be confirmed.

The new mantra is very much 'not that it matters but' and 'I don't care but', which is along the lines of people who say things like 'no offence but' 'and I'm not a racist but' before they say what they really think.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....173-sell-out/&

Quote Originally Posted by mayo hibee View Post
    Some concern has emerged across the city regarding the stadium capacity. Yesterday's sell out game was announced with an attendance of just over 19,000.

Taking into account hospitality, directors seats, restricted view seats and even the dugouts they can't get the capacity beyond 19,500. Looking at next summer now before the final total will be confirmed.

The new mantra is very much 'not that it matters but' and 'I don't care but', which is along the lines of people who say things like 'no offence but' 'and I'm not a racist but' before they say what they really think.

Budge promised them a stadium of ‘over 20k seats’.

They did the Yamamathics and concluded they would have the biggest football stadium in Edinburgh.

Oh dear...

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Third largest stadium in Edinburgh

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Third largest stadium in Edinburgh
    Big team. 6th largest stadium in Scotland, with Wikipedia stating 20,099. Pinch of salt, anyone?

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo hibee View Post

It doesn't have the potential to get above 19500. Source? My family yam who has been pretty consistent about this. He's a nerdy engineering type and has been playing the best facilities in Scotland card for a while now. It's very amusing as he was a classic "big teamer"

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    Reading Ann Budge's (as ever, long-winded) explanation of Lafferty's return to Rangers today I thought the following was more interesting that hearing about how the player was dead set on leaving:

"The move will also allow me to return my attentions to progressing the development of our new, multi-million pound main stand."

Is she effectively admitting here that all work on this has stopped due to lack of cash? How long has this thing been in development for now? Must be approaching the second anniversary of the demolition teams moving in.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    Reading Ann Budge's (as ever, long-winded) explanation of Lafferty's return to Rangers today I thought the following was more interesting that hearing about how the player was dead set on leaving:

"The move will also allow me to return my attentions to progressing the development of our new, multi-million pound main stand."

Is she effectively admitting here that all work on this has stopped due to lack of cash? How long has this thing been in development for now? Must be approaching the second anniversary of the demolition teams moving in.
    Eh? Multi-million pound main stand?

Hilarious farce, much better than any festival comedy club 😂 long may it continue.

She's being factual. It is indeed a multi million pound build, considering what they've actually built.

It's like paying many thousands on a Fiat Panda!

They now console themselves knowing that Spurs' stadium has overrun its completion date. Big team and all that.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    So the fee isn't all going to the
    I'm usually in the 50% of people who can draw information from incomplete data but this has me stumped

Quote Originally Posted by Chic Murray View Post
    Their wikipedia entry still shows a capacity of close on 21,000 and makes the claim that it is the fourth biggest football stadium in Scotland. Try even inserting a comment that this figure is open to dispute and see how quickly it is removed. Very, very important to them that they are the big men, even if it is clear to everybody that it is a lie.
    Any Wiki member can amend a wiki page you know...go on you know you want to😉

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Big team big stand, it's growing all the time which is why the good doctor is getting all these statements out early.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Eh? Multi-million pound main stand?

Budge is the gift that keeps on giving!