hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 430 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't read sickback but from what others have mentioned on here there would appear to be a lack of threads regarding their new capacity!!

This is what I think they are maybe not so much hiding but keeping quiet!!

Most teams have a seating plan online so fans can pick seats!! Wonder why they don't have one??

Stand will be delayed meaning those who buy tickets for new stand are forking out money for new seat but will have to sit in olds stands....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For 'Lack of threads regarding their new capacity' read - 'NO THREADS WHATSOEVER regarding their new capacity' - their collective silence/avoidance of THAT particular subject confirms the truth !.

To be honest I cannot believe there wasn't protests from the scarf-twirling Muppets as soon as the design/details etc was announced - surely 1 out of the 400,000 can count ??. Being further honest, I still can't believe that with all the expense (well - IF they find the money for it ??) and inconvenience/upset etc, that when they were dealing with the architect, they didn't demand that the end-result had to be that the PBS would hold more than ER - even 1 (one) seat MORE would've been enough to satisfy a support that's rabidly-obsessed with 'Size' ?. Think it shows the naievety of Budge as it show that she really doesn't understand the mentality of the people who support HER club !

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    For 'Lack of threads regarding their new capacity' read - 'NO THREADS WHATSOEVER regarding their new capacity' - their collective silence/avoidance of THAT particular subject confirms the truth !. To be honest I cannot believe there wasn't protests from the scarf-twirling Muppets as soon as the design/details etc was announced - surely 1 out of the 400,000 can count ??. Being further honest, I still can't believe that with all the expense (well - IF they find the money for it ??) and inconvenience/upset etc, that when they were dealing with the architect, they didn't demand that the end-result had to be that the PBS would hold more than ER - even 1 (one) seat MORE would've been enough to satisfy a support that's rabidly-obsessed with 'Size' ?. Think it shows the naievety of Budge as it show that she really doesn't understand the mentality of the people who support HER club !
    Really! Ha that's brilliant!

You could guarantee that if it was indeed bigger they would be shouting it from the rooftops!!

All very pleasing!!

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Colr View Post
    Shows a small minded attitude. At least when Spurs are building their new stadium, they have the front to ensure its bigger than their rivals one over at the Arsenal Library.
    I didn't like to say

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    For 'Lack of threads regarding their new capacity' read - 'NO THREADS WHATSOEVER regarding their new capacity' - their collective silence/avoidance of THAT particular subject confirms the truth !.
    They do have an amazing capacity for collective avoidance, don't they.

Not a murmer about financing the new stand and the affect it will have on player recruitment. The collective opinion is that they will make some big signings which will result in 15k ST sales.

They are absolutely pleased as punch about the pics showing progress with their new stand when there actually isn't any. Anyone who casts doubts is a hobo plain and simple.

Their club has managed to implement an *rse about t*t version of the Liverpool main stand which they were supposed to be emulating - have a look and see the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II118auUJA0

and the end of the following timelapse (world of difference!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlFDkwqLLo

Big clue - which one is adding a tier to an existing stand and which is having to demolish an asbestos-ridden relic and replace it with a completely different seating structure.

At the end of the day, all that will be delivered on time is their stupid glass curtain and they will be as happy as larry about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs07p View Post
    There is no online seating plan for the new stand as per the complaints from the greeting faced jambo fuds who are trying to swap seats from the existing stands to the new stand. If they are trying to swap by phone / online they are being given any old seat, and if they want a specific seat they are having to go to the ticket office and queue to pick a seat from their seating plan.
    What are they hiding?

GGTTH
    That the Wheatfield and Roseburn have now reached and breached the 20-year lifespan they were designed for and it's a case of move or improve? The former's now obviously out, so there's a bit of a conundrum there...

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie1892 View Post
    That the Wheatfield and Roseburn have now reached and breached the 20-year lifespan they were designed for and it's a case of move or improve? The former's now obviously out, so there's a bit of a conundrum there...

Tynecastle was always built on the cheap it seems.

'S' Form
    How is the building of the nursery within the main stand going? Not meant to be ready for well into next year. The hospitality facilities are getting built first. They will then beg their fans for more money.

@hibs.net private member StevieT's Avatar
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed either here or elsewhere but what happens if the new stand is delayed and the SPFL tell them that they need to play home games in front of a reduced capacity? If you have bought a season ticket for the new stand, at a hugely inflated price, and the new stand isn't ready do you need to sit in one of the decrepit stands? Are you due a refund (not that they would ever ask for one mind you)?

Quote Originally Posted by StevieT View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed either here or elsewhere but what happens if the new stand is delayed and the SPFL tell them that they need to play home games in front of a reduced capacity? If you have bought a season ticket for the new stand, at a hugely inflated price, and the new stand isn't ready do you need to sit in one of the decrepit stands? Are you due a refund (not that they would ever ask for one mind you)?
    I've been told from two independent sources that work is on schedule. They play a 'three stand' friendly against NUFC on July 14, then have dispensation for one home game and two betfred games in the 'three stand' ground.

If they over-run, and have to play more competitive games in a ground with three stands, then neither the SFL or the SPFL will give them any grief because they are at least trying to improve the place.

So good on them, in a perverse sort of way. Football-wise, they will not see us for dust.

Was told today that the finished capacity will be 1,875.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    I've been told from two independent sources that work is on schedule. They play a 'three stand' friendly against NUFC on July 14, then have dispensation for one home game and two betfred games in the 'three stand' ground.

If they over-run, and have to play more competitive games in a ground with three stands, then neither the SFL or the SPFL will give them any grief because they are at least trying to improve the place.

So good on them, in a perverse sort of way. Football-wise, they will not see us for dust.

The Famous 3 stand friendly.

Once again our neighbours go where others can only dream.

Except Falkirk.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    I'll let you know how it goes.

I'll let you know how it goes.
    Great gig for you, bud. Wangle a job backstage. Drop the Falkirkesque gag in your copy.

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    It's ok because with the millions of pounds they are going to have available after getting decent transfer fees for the in-demand players they have in thier team as well as the well structured, interest free debt they are paying back at an affordable rate they will be able to fill in the corners of thier stadium to increase the capacity waaaay above what we have..................oh wait

The ground will always look shabby as those tramps will be running around skips to find the materials to finish it.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Sorry, I made an error back in post 6 when I said there were 5400 season tickets available in the new stand . Hearts own figure is 5115 published back April.

They have now published details of the executive seats and lounges. They have another 810 seats linked to five lounges and a further 62 seats in private boxes.

I make that a total capacity of 5987 for the new stand and added to the capacity of the other three stands of 12,809 gives a total ground capacity of 18,796.

All the figures I have used have been published by Hearts themselves but I doubt anyone at the PBS will be doing the addition and telling the media .

It would cost them a lot of direct debits to FoH who , after all , will be paying the for the Budge folly.
    Last edited by greenginger; 16-06-2017 at 04:41 AM.

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Sorry, I made an error back in post 6 when I said there were 5400 season tickets available in the new stand . Hearts on figure is 5115 published back April.

They have now published details of the executive seats and lounges. They have another 810 seats linked to five lounges and a further 62 seats in private boxes.

I make that a total capacity of 5987 for the new stand and added to the capacity of the other three stands of 12,809 gives a total ground capacity of 18,796.

All the figures I have used have been published by Hearts themselves but I doubt anyone at the PBS will be doing the addition and telling the media .

It would cost them a lot of direct debits to FoH who after all will be paying the for the Budge folly.
    The yams on bokeback reckon it has 37 rows. With 7 sections of 28 and 2 sections of 6 that would give a capacity of 7,696 before taking into account tunnel, dugouts, exec seating etc. May just hit the 20k mark.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Sorry, I made an error back in post 6 when I said there were 5400 season tickets available in the new stand . Hearts own figure is 5115 published back April.

It would cost them a lot of direct debits to FoH who , after all , will be paying the for the Budge folly.
    'Budge folly' soon to be known as the 'Tiny-Tyney' ??

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post

Once again our neighbours go where others can only dream.

Except Falkirk.
    What about Caley, or does watching from the bridge count as the forth stand?

Quote Originally Posted by GlesgaeHibby View Post
    The yams on bokeback reckon it has 37 rows. With 7 sections of 28 and 2 sections of 6 that would give a capacity of 7,696 before taking into account tunnel, dugouts, exec seating etc. May just hit the 20k mark.
    And yet today's Scotsman, in the article about John Soutar, talks about the new 7200 capacity main stand!
    Guess we will only know once it is built. Am happy that I can sit in the same seat at Easter Road season after season in comfort. Then when I am at Tynecastle the contrast with the poor quality of the current stands is so obvious. Sounds like there will be issues with the new one as well, but that's what happens when you are trying to shoehorn it in to a restricted size of ground.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Hearts' new stadium capacity

They are publishing a seating plan today so I'm sure the dot counters can get to work.

Last edited by Ozyhibby; 16-06-2017 at 08:00 AM.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Family yam reckons that the rumours are it will be "around 20,000 probably less than Easter Road but not bothered as the seating will be better standard"

He doesn't know how it will be but he won't be affected as he says he reckons it will be too expensive for him to go this year.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Family yam reckons that the rumours are it will be "around 20,000 probably less than Easter Road but not bothered as the seating will be better standard"

He doesn't know how it will be but he won't be affected as he says he reckons it will be too expensive for him to go this year.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    And we already know that the seats are a lot smaller than ours.

A yam on kickback has done a dot count now that the seat plan is out.

----------------
    Got my computer to count the dots on eTicketing:

Section N

Lower: 244
    Upper: 898

Section P

Lower: 280
    Upper: 473

Section Q

Upper: 557

Premium Middle

Upper: 225

Section R

Lower: 180
    Upper: 633

Section S

Upper: 500

Section T

Lower: 310

Total eTicketing dots: 5758

Hospitality is another 810 seats, so that brings the total to 6568.

Throw in the other three stands and it is 19,377.

Presumably the director seats etc will bring the total to over 20,000.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Marco G View Post
    And yet today's Scotsman, in the article about John Soutar, talks about the new 7200 capacity main stand!
    Guess we will only know once it is built. Am happy that I can sit in the same seat at Easter Road season after season in comfort. Then when I am at Tynecastle the contrast with the poor quality of the current stands is so obvious. Sounds like there will be issues with the new one as well, but that's what happens when you are trying to shoehorn it in to a restricted size of ground.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    If you take the 7,200 as true you get a capacity of 19,788. However as others have noted it will probably be revised downwards. That is what happened with the other stands due to space restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by crabis View Post
    They do have an amazing capacity for collective avoidance, don't they.

Not a murmer about financing the new stand and the affect it will have on player recruitment. The collective opinion is that they will make some big signings which will result in 15k ST sales.

They are absolutely pleased as punch about the pics showing progress with their new stand when there actually isn't any. Anyone who casts doubts is a hobo plain and simple.

Their club has managed to implement an *rse about t*t version of the Liverpool main stand which they were supposed to be emulating - have a look and see the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II118auUJA0

and the end of the following timelapse (world of difference!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlFDkwqLLo

Big clue - which one is adding a tier to an existing stand and which is having to demolish an asbestos-ridden relic and replace it with a completely different seating structure.

At the end of the day, all that will be delivered on time is their stupid glass curtain and they will be as happy as larry about it!
    Arse about face is a fine way to describe their approach. Big difference between tiny and Anfield is that the Liverpool guys have inside access from the pitch. They seem to be doing everything to try and avoid having to use their new playing surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post

----------------

Section N

Section P

Section Q

Premium Middle

Section R

Section S

Section T

-----------------

I wonder if when the other 3 stands were 'thrown in' it took account of the reduced seating as a result of wee bits and bobs.
    Space to let

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post

----------------

Section N

Section P

Section Q

Premium Middle

Section R

Section S

Section T

-----------------

So 800 hospitality seats and another 700 for directors by his reasoning. Surely not, would imagine the directors seats being for 100 max.

Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    So 800 hospitality seats and another 700 for directors by his reasoning. Surely not, would imagine the directors seats being for 100 max.
    I imagine the directors seats will be among the 810 exec seats?

Left by mutual consent!
    Sure we had like 20,200 odd at the Replay this year and thats about 150-200 off our max capacity. So even if the Jambos sold out their entire new allocation it will never be as much as us. But they're the big team remember 😭👍🏻