Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fixture reversed by arrangement... And yes
    Thanks

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    So they use Murrayfield for Sheep game but reverse subsequent fixtures against Jags & Dee! Hmm, I wonder what drove those decisions.
    Dundee away.
    At Dens Park.
    In Dundee.
    Harry Potter.
    In Attendance.
    Computer Malfunction.
    Does not compute.
    Error.

Re Boot

Levein to miss game with tummy bug

@hibs.net private member
    Here's what's really happening.

They're working feverishly at Tynecastle but keeping it all secret ready for a tremendous reveal on 5/11

They'de finished the steel work - all along the front and the section on the LHS of the pics which had to be left til last to allow heavy plant in (rumoured to be a palm tree).

The crane couldn't be used for the last of the decking but two men and a wheelbarrow have acheived wonders and it is now finished, complete with required "Mind the Gap" notices.

They're currently most of the way through glueing the seats in place (the decking didn't come with seat fixings unfortuneately).

They're not going to have steps - instead they wil be offerring fans fitness classes to allow them to take the big giant steps needed to go up.

The police control box is to be left in place but a 50" TV screen will be installed behind it showing Eurosport !.

All this is not ideal, the club admits, but it will be the premier Edinburgh sports stadium for the foreseeable future after all.

From kickback

"I can't see what is so behind time that it won't be able to open as planned (despite not being finished)"

Just priceless.

@hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Some of them are saying that we'll keech our pants just at the sight of the place once it's finished. They forget that we're used to completed stadiums.

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    From kickback

"I can't see what is so behind time that it won't be able to open as planned (despite not being finished)"

Just priceless.
    I agree with him. Hearts are just being unnecessarily fussy. Get it open now.

When hibs went up to lift the Scottish cup, I was there!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    Some of them are saying that we'll keech our pants just at the sight of the place once it's finished. They forget that we're used to completed stadiums.
    More likely to be p***ing ourselves at the sight of the place as we look at it on our way to Murrayfield in December

@hibs.net private member Mibbes Aye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    Typical Hobo over-confidence.

Ive got my supply of Tena pads pre-ordered. I'm not sure my constitution is strong enough to deal with a glass curtain on the scale they've promised.
    There's only one thing better than a Hibs calendar and that's two Hibs calendars

Noticed they can't use Murrayfield for 3 weekends in a row in November due to the autumn internationals.

I think our Gorgie chums will be forced to either play even more away games (surely even the SPFL won't allow that) or play in front of 3 stands. And if they do the later can they then switch back to murrayfield in December?!

Quote Originally Posted by crabis View Post
    Here's what's really happening.

They're working feverishly at Tynecastle but keeping it all secret ready for a tremendous reveal on 5/11

They'de finished the steel work - all along the front and the section on the LHS of the pics which had to be left til last to allow heavy plant in (rumoured to be a palm tree).

The crane couldn't be used for the last of the decking but two men and a wheelbarrow have acheived wonders and it is now finished, complete with required "Mind the Gap" notices.

They're currently most of the way through glueing the seats in place (the decking didn't come with seat fixings unfortuneately).

They're not going to have steps - instead they wil be offerring fans fitness classes to allow them to take the big giant steps needed to go up.

The police control box is to be left in place but a 50" TV screen will be installed behind it showing Eurosport !.

All this is not ideal, the club admits, but it will be the premier Edinburgh sports stadium for the foreseeable future after all.
    Very funny! A palm tree 😂😂

Another classic....

"Personally I think it hinges on the delivery date for the seats . As soon as they're on site I will be comfortable that we will be good to go"

The seats are meant to arrive this Thursday - squeaky bum time if they don't