hibs.net Messageboard

Page 360 of 430 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,800 of 12885
    @hibs.net private member speedy_gonzales's Avatar
    Seen a picture yesterday, apparently a massive lump of snow fell off the new stand last week and smashed in to the dug-outs below, perspex shattered and metalwork bent,,,, thankfully it happened when nobody was standing underneath!

Will be interesting to see if it's fixed in time for the next home game.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Might not be able to see for the smoke bombs!!

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy_gonzales View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seen a picture yesterday, apparently a massive lump of snow fell off the new stand last week and smashed in to the dug-outs below, perspex shattered and metalwork bent,,,, thankfully it happened when nobody was standing underneath!

Will be interesting to see if it's fixed in time for the next home game.

Evidence required please.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    It’s called Financial situation, been reading it as well. Trying to blame a Hibee for starting it.
    They don’t get it do they, they just think they can spend spend spend
    Think it’s one of the reasons Levein is putting 16/17 year olds in the1st team. They need to put them in the shop window to sell them

Bizarre team selection by Levein for a derby. Ah well.

@hibs.net private member speedy_gonzales's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Evidence required please.
    No can do, the photo was shown to me but deliberately not given to me.
    I guess we'll see any damage or repair when they play Partick next week.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Passed by through McLeod Street this morning. Mobile crane and low loaders taking away the site huts that were brought in for the Budge Folly construction.

Work must be finished ? Or that’s all they can afford for the now.

Look forward to to seeing if they are going to get a temporary occupation certificate to let them use the erection legally ! Or just carry on without any authorisations in place.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Passed by through McLeod Street this morning. Mobile crane and low loaders taking away the site huts that were brought in for the Budge Folly construction.

Look forward to to seeing if they are going to get a temporary occupation certificate to let them use the erection legally ! Or just carry on without any authorisations in place.
    Job done. Gaze in wonder hobos. Maybe they're just clearing the way for the revolutionary anti rust laser gun to be brought in and fired at the newly rusting mega stand?

The tomasso guy will be along with the correct explanation for what's going on I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member
    ...I see Bryan Jackson (cadaverous administrator) has written a play called 'the Pieman Cometh') about the insanity of Scottish football. He says it's "dark". The article was in the Scotsman in the past few days.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m View Post
    ...I see Bryan Jackson (cadaverous administrator) has written a play called 'the Pieman Cometh') about the insanity of Scottish football. He says it's "dark". The article was in the Scotsman in the past few days.
    It's a comedy, allegedly.

First Team Breakthrough
    Spoke to a Yam on Saturday who is not deluded and in the know and he was telling me that most of the Hospitality suites and lounges in the new stand will not even be ready for the start of next season. iI asked him why and his reply was Budge is now avoiding some serious questions regarding the build. Make of that what you want.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Spoke to a Yam on Saturday who is not deluded and in the know and he was telling me that most of the Hospitality suites and lounges in the new stand will not even be ready for the start of next season. iI asked him why and his reply was Budge is now avoiding some serious questions regarding the build. Make of that what you want.
    I made a paper plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Job done. Glaze in wonder hobos. Maybe they're just clearing the way for the revolutionary anti rust laser gun to be brought in and fired at the newly rusting mega stand?

The tomasso guy will be along with the correct explanation for what's going on I'm sure.

Fixed a wee bit there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Fixed a wee bit there.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    A papier mache hospitality suite and seats made out of toilet roll holders?, like they used to do on Blue Peter.

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post

You need a certificate to use an erection legally?? Jeez I'm trouble

If you google Tynecastle Nursery you can find the latest news update, well March 2018.

It says they have been consulting with Hearts and still aim to move to new nursery in August 2018.

Low loader etc probably taken away by whoever they hired them from because either
    a) they have not been paid for.
    b) no further work envisaged for a while until they get this super duper team on the park ( five years anyone?)
    c) they have no further money to chuck at it.

Take your pick.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    Low loader etc probably taken away by whoever they hired them from because either
    b) no further work envisaged for a while until they get this super duper team on the park ( five years anyone?)

Take your pick.
    That's a trick question, isn't it? ... It's all 3 obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post

Take your pick.
    All plus a few other issues if you ask me.

Over on Brokeback they are querying why their season ticket sales are starting two full months early. Classic signs of a "cash flow event".

1. They are having to completely rejig the Gorgie Library project to rectify the mistakes made by Clydesdale.

2. They have to find close on £400k to build the nursery and have it handed over within 3 months

3.The suckers cannot be suckered out of extra cash in their non-existant hospitality suites.

4. The pitch is going to cost all of next years FOH direct debit contributions.

5. They are getting zilch PATG

6. The mystery benefactors are right out of readies.

7. They need to pay Naismith now the Scottish Cup gamble failed out of reserved

8. They are focussed on paying off HMRC first to avoid a reportable incident.

9. The "golden" generation were crafted from fools gold and not worth a brass farthing between them.

10. The good Doctor has spent the grandkids inheritance and the family are revolting.

Other than that they are financially sound and awash with the resources to bring in 9 new players in the summer and pay off the duds.
    Last edited by hibbyfraelibby; 19-03-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Our season tickets have went on sale before theirs.

I did see on twitter I think he that ours went on sale as an act of desperation and not because they have regularly went on sale around this time. 2 weeks later theirs is on sale. It’s good business practice once the Christmas lil is over. I don’t think either way one of the clubs are in bad shape off the field. It fact it’s probably never been better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzee16 View Post
    Our season tickets have went on sale before theirs.

I did see on twitter I think he that ours went on sale as an act of desperation and not because they have regularly went on sale around this time. 2 weeks later theirs is on sale. It’s good business practice once the Christmas lil is over. I don’t think either way one of the clubs are in bad shape off the field. It fact it’s probably never been better.
    Ours have been on sale at this time of the year for a number of years whereas they have after Vlad stuck to May. We have a rolling 12 month year, they have just gone to a 10 month year. We have a seven figure reserve in our accounts because of our accounting practise they dont.

We are in rude health...they are on steriods and supplements
    Last edited by hibbyfraelibby; 19-03-2018 at 04:24 PM.

And i see that they gave away many hundreds of free tickets for the Patrick game via their charity (which is why crowd was not sub 17k).

Are they just stealing all our ideas now? :-)

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wallpaperman View Post
    And i see that they gave away many hundreds of free tickets for the Patrick game via their charity (which is why crowd was not sub 17k).

Come on... It's not like they've a history of stealing things. The very idea

Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    If you google Tynecastle Nursery you can find the latest news update, well March 2018.

It says they have been consulting with Hearts and still aim to move to new nursery in August 2018.
    So at least 2 months after the deadline contractually agreed with the council.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wallpaperman View Post

Is it true they sold the tickets to their charity before the charity handed them out for free?

Now correct me if I am wrong but for weeks maybe even months I have been told by yams in my acquaintance that ‘ALL’ yes ‘ALL’ the finances were/are in place for this sooper dooper all singing/dancing bestest stand in the world.

Now I am bemused at this and queried as to why work had stopped considering it was nowhere near completion. I mentioned that this to me indicated that there was a ‘funding’ gap and that they had no money to finish it.

Apparently the Nursery is now the priority and Work will commence on that before anything else.

For me all the signs of a club being skint are on show and they are going to have to find even more cash to

Add a media shed
    Remove the Control room
    Sort out the flaws

All this money and it’s nowhere near completion and to think for the same cost as the mega stand we have built a double tiered main stand, the east stand - with a capacity over 20k and is UEFA/FIFA compliant and our own training centre.

This sticks in their throats but will never ever admit it.

Let the embarrassment continue as for me they are a laughing stock in my eyes. More than 14 months to get to this stage where Spurs have nearly built a whole stadium!

Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post

Over on Brokeback they are querying why their season ticket sales are starting two full months early. Classic signs of a "cash flow event".

1. They are having to completely rejig the Gorgie Library project to rectify the mistakes made by Clydesdale.

2. They have to find close on £400k to build the nursery and have it handed over within 3 months

3.The suckers cannot be suckered out of extra cash in their non-existant hospitality suites.

9. The "golden" generation were crafted from fools gold and not worth a brass farthing between them.

10. The good Doctor has spent the grandkids inheritance and the family are revolting.

Other than that they are financially sound and awash with the resources to bring in 9 new players in the summer and pay off the duds.
    How's their share issue going?

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Now correct me if I am wrong but for weeks maybe even months I have been told by yams in my acquaintance that ‘ALL’ yes ‘ALL’ the finances were/are in place for this sooper dooper all singing/dancing bestest stand in the world.

Now I am bemused at this and queried as to why work had stopped considering it was nowhere near completion. I mentioned that this to me indicated that there was a ‘funding’ gap and that they had no money to finish it.

Apparently the Nursery is now the priority and Work will commence on that before anything else.

For me all the signs of a club being skint are on show and they are going to have to find even more cash to

Add a media shed
    Remove the Control room
    Sort out the flaws

All this money and it’s nowhere near completion and to think for the same cost as the mega stand we have built a double tiered main stand, the east stand - with a capacity over 20k and is UEFA/FIFA compliant and our own training centre.

This sticks in their throats but will never ever admit it.

Let the embarrassment continue as for me they are a laughing stock in my eyes. More than 14 months to get to this stage where Spurs have nearly built a whole stadium!

Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aye but escamalators though.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post

Just splendid reading.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    So at least 2 months after the deadline contractually agreed with the council.

Yet more broken promises from Budge.

‘Hoping’ to be done by August doesn’t sound good.