hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: Which way did you vote?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservative

    6 7.79%
  • Labour

    21 27.27%
  • SNP

    45 58.44%
  • Liberal Democrat

    3 3.90%
  • UKIP

    0 0%
  • Green

    1 1.30%
  • Independent

    0 0%
  • Other (e.g., DUP, Plaid Cymru etc)

    1 1.30%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 601 to 613 of 613

Thread: Exit Poll

  1. #601
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,651
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If he is good enough for Mhairi Black then he should be good enough for you? lol
    Had to look that up. It's amusing, and worth quoting her:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhairi
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I could sit and listen to him all day, I disagree with him 99.9 per cent of the time, and that wee percent is just because hes got good manners. But I love listening to him, his knowledge is incredible, and hes so polite


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #602
    Old enough to know better. Stupid enough to do it anyway. Mr White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is a Tory/DUP coalition of sorts how is that going to square with calling Corbyn a 'terrorist sympathiser' given the DUP were actual terrorist sympathisers?
    Here's a picture taken last year of Arlene Foster and David "Dee" Stitt. Mr Stitt is the self proclaimed head of the UDA in North Down and is the chief executive of Charter NI, a community group which has been awarded significant amounts of public funds. Dodgy as ****

    2016-09-30_new_25083275_I1.jpg

  4. #603
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,108
    Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's ok though their British terrorists.
    Ok, i thought you were joking.

  5. #604
    Testimonial Due mjhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portobello
    Age
    57
    Posts
    4,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is a Tory/DUP coalition of sorts how is that going to square with calling Corbyn a 'terrorist sympathiser' given the DUP were actual terrorist sympathisers?
    Will be interesting to see the daily mails take on that given their stance on jeremys so called Ira views. The situation gets more ludicrous by the hour. Alanis Morrisette will need to put another line in her song ironic,calling an election you didn't need to call then losing.

  6. #605
    @hibs.net private member Golden Fleece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    between a brewery & distillery
    Posts
    11,369
    SNP are having their 2nd most successful General Election result ever. Only 2nd time they've ever got above 11 seats
    #Persevered
    Scotland can be a beacon, within these islands and beyond, for a socially just and sustainable society. Whilst there are many priorities which will require independence, there is also much that can and must be done now by the Scottish Parliament and the Scottish Government.

  7. #606
    Coaching Staff Betty Boop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sunny Leith
    Posts
    8,232
    Labour take Kensington confirmed.

  8. #607
    Is it just me who thinks Arlene Foster looks like she's a cheap fag and a can of Tennents Super away from a lie detector episode of Jeremy Kyle?

  9. #608
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    8,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it just me who thinks Arlene Foster looks like she's a cheap fag and a can of Tennents Super away from a lie detector episode of Jeremy Kyle?



    Big Arlene fae Belfast. Rangers tracksuit and UDA tattoo. She does have the sign of the Hun, certainly.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  10. #609
    @hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Leith
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Big Arlene fae Belfast. Rangers tracksuit and UDA tattoo. She does have the sign of the Hun, certainly.
    I might be late to the party but I've just seen it described as a Hun parliament instead of a hung

  11. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon Dieu4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I might be late to the party but I've just seen it described as a Hun parliament instead of a hung
    The Conservative Unionist Negotiation Team.

    We use acronyms for everything nowadays of course.
    I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

  12. #611
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    8,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon Dieu4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I might be late to the party but I've just seen it described as a Hun parliament instead of a hung
    Freudian slip!
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  13. #612
    Old enough to know better. Stupid enough to do it anyway. Mr White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,704

  14. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stealing that.
    I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved