hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 151 to 163 of 163
  1. #151
    Well tonight I was with a lovely lady from San Francisco. Just drinks and some food at a lively tapas bar in Old town Malaga.

    So wonderful to meet different people. Hoping to see her again soon. Tbh I was a wee bit smitten! She's going to Cambodia soon (her d in law is from there and there is a wedding) and .... Well who knows.

    Where do i meet them? Well so far Edinburgh, Leeds, Madrid and Marbella. Oh and Malaga of course tonight.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #152
    @hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Broxburn
    Posts
    17,687
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart-farquhar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well tonight I was with a lovely lady from San Francisco. Just drinks and some food at a lively tapas bar in Old town Malaga.

    So wonderful to meet different people. Hoping to see her again soon. Tbh I was a wee bit smitten! She's going to Cambodia soon (her d in law is from there and there is a wedding) and .... Well who knows.

    Where do i meet them? Well so far Edinburgh, Leeds, Madrid and Marbella. Oh and Malaga of course tonight.

    Would you do her ?

    :-)
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

  4. #153
    @hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down East
    Posts
    9,810
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    'mon the ****ger!!
    Maybe the Farquhar would be more apt?

  5. #154
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    14,025
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart-farquhar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well tonight I was with a lovely lady from San Francisco. Just drinks and some food at a lively tapas bar in Old town Malaga.

    So wonderful to meet different people. Hoping to see her again soon. Tbh I was a wee bit smitten! She's going to Cambodia soon (her d in law is from there and there is a wedding) and .... Well who knows.

    Where do i meet them? Well so far Edinburgh, Leeds, Madrid and Marbella. Oh and Malaga of course tonight.
    OK, I'll say it, less talk, more pics! :-)

  6. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart-farquhar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well tonight I was with a lovely lady from San Francisco. Just drinks and some food at a lively tapas bar in Old town Malaga.

    So wonderful to meet different people. Hoping to see her again soon. Tbh I was a wee bit smitten! She's going to Cambodia soon (her d in law is from there and there is a wedding) and .... Well who knows.

    Where do i meet them? Well so far Edinburgh, Leeds, Madrid and Marbella. Oh and Malaga of course tonight.
    Smart Erse. You know what i meant. Tinder did you say?

  7. #156
    ADMIN marinello59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I still live in hope.
    Posts
    27,951
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart-farquhar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've no idea what the doubt is about. It was a bit odd and I probably should have not posted. But hindsight etc. Nor have I a clue what a WUM is.

    Update. Been travelling a bit in Europe. Met an American lady whom I'm meeting in Madrid soon. Also a Yorkshire lass (well she's retired!) Also just spent the weekend with an Edinburgh woman courtesy of tinder.I know i know! Meeting yet another soon in southern Spain Then back home for some clothes. Spouse and I have called it quits obviously and I will move permanently when it suits me.

    Ok going a bit sweet shop crazy. Just enjoying the freedom to go and see whatever and whoever whenever. Will no doubt bump to earth sooner rather than later. But in the meantime!! Btw I'm retired and do the odd bit of work from time to time. I will be on the Costa del.sol next week so if any one is around pm me and will share a beer.
    Don't fall for it guys. Anything that moves is at risk. Anything!
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

  8. #157
    Ireland's Greatest Import Mr White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,321
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't fall for it guys. Anything that moves is at risk. Anything!
    He's got Leigh Griffiths-like stamina with Wayne Rooney's tastes

  9. #158
    The last 2 or 3 pages of this thread have been gold even if the OP is at it.

    I know a few boys who are into the Tinder lark and they do seem to be ****ging their way through the UK so I'm inclined to think he might be telling the truth.
    I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

  10. #159
    @hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,292
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    guy's a shegger. You're just jealous. Top marks op, get wired in.
    :lol::lol::lol:

  11. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinNish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smart Erse. You know what i meant. Tinder did you say?
    Yes. But also in person on one occasion.

    Tinder works.And of course as you move the catchment area changes. So in holiday areas you have locals and those just on holiday So!!!! If you get me.

  12. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart-farquhar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes. But also in person on one occasion.

    Tinder works.And of course as you move the catchment area changes. So in holiday areas you have locals and those just on holiday So!!!! If you get me.
    Got you now. Very good. Enjoy your new found freedom.

  13. #162
    @hibs.net private member Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North stand
    Posts
    15,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's got Leigh Griffiths-like stamina with Wayne Rooney's tastes
    🤣

  14. #163
    Testimonial Due pacorosssco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Haarlem
    Posts
    1,697
    Best thread ive read. OP if true sounds like you seen coming and have jumped into single life.Fair play and sorry a life partner betrayed you. STD is most common over 50 noo bear in mind.Id be lost without my missus and wouldnt like date etc today when you can hook up any time . Im more jealous of your travels. I like to get around and old malaga is v.nice. mar gar reeta bra ga tan

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved