hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    That's an outstanding figure at this stage, well done to everybody for keeping the momentum going. Can't wait for the new season, it's great to be a Hibee.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Just renewed mine today.

Absolutely brilliant let's keep this going all do our bit to get friends or family members to commit cmon let's get the leith San Siro full as possible of hibbys this coming season never felt so good to be a hibby just now Ggtth

Wonder if this will kick off a 'better get mine renewed incase I can't get one' craze 😜

Quote Originally Posted by SMAXXA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wonder if this will kick off a 'better get mine renewed incase I can't get one' craze 😜
    Here's hoping

Was there not someone on here last year buying season tickets in bulk for kids through donations? Was fantastic. Wonder if it's happening this year.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    Was there not someone on here last year buying season tickets in bulk for kids through donations? Was fantastic. Wonder if it's happening this year.
    Kicks for kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    Kicks for kids.
    👍

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    The club started the initiative of Kicks for kids where at the time people could buy a kids ST for £75 and it would be allocated to a deserving cause. Mikey was an admin at the time and thought of the idea of people chipping in if they couldnt afford the full £75 and the site bought loads on behalf of the dotnet members. Franksuzy then started a proper charity taking the donations and setting up a monthly payment plan as well as auctions etc and donating it to the club for the kicks for kids initiative. You could probably still buy direct but suzys made it easy for us 😎
    Im sure she will be along soon to tell you how to donate to Leith Links!

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    There are going to be big attendances next season. I think our average attendance could well be higher than the Maroonics', especially when they see the state of their team.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    The club started the initiative of Kicks for kids where at the time people could buy a kids ST for £75 and it would be allocated to a deserving cause. Mikey was an admin at the time and thought of the idea of people chipping in if they couldnt afford the full £75 and the site bought loads on behalf of the dotnet members. Franksuzy then started a proper charity taking the donations and setting up a monthly payment plan as well as auctions etc and donating it to the club for the kicks for kids initiative. You could probably still buy direct but suzys made it easy for us ��
    Im sure she will be along soon to tell you how to donate to Leith Links!
    Thanks Mrs. S �� I'm meeting with Hibs in the next few weeks to iron out the finer details of the Club's Kicks for Kids initiative and will post this season's fundraiser thread ASAP

With funds already received, we've enough for 73 tickets, never mind auction items to bid for and Lewis' testimonial proceeds - what a wonderful effort, AGAIN!
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 01-06-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    There are going to be big attendances next season. I think our average attendance could well be higher than the Maroonics', especially when they see the state of their team.
    Kickback will be entertaining if they are struggling to sell more STs than us. Though I can imagine if their sales are poor, official announcements of numbers sold will be held back.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Kickback will be entertaining if they are struggling to sell more STs than us. Though I can imagine if their sales are poor, official announcements of numbers sold will be held back.
    Let's be honest, they will still claim to have sold more than us even if they haven't. It makes them feel big.

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Thanks Mrs. S 😉 I'm meeting with Hibs in the next few weeks to iron out the finer details of the Club's Kicks for Kids initiative and will post this season's fundraiser thread ASAP

With funds already received, we've enough for 73 tickets already, never mind auction items to bid for and Lewis' testimonial proceeds - what a wonderful effort, AGAIN!
    Superb. This is what I was talking about. Well done 👍

@hibs.net private member
    What was our average attendance for the season just gone?

By comparison, we had sold fewer than 8000 tickets at this stage last year. link here: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6551

And we only broke 10,000 on around 7 July. link here: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...cord-1-4172874

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Jambo in my offices laddie is 21 soon and has never been interested in football until recently. Jambo dad asked him what he wanted for his 21st and he said a season ticket..................for Easter Road. Not joking, the office Jambo is spewing. Turns out his boy is going out with a Hibby and she has got him so into it that he has the strip and now wants a ST. Brilliant. And if you're out there and recognise this story well done girl!

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sauzee View Post
    What was our average attendance for the season just gone?

Buying one for me and my daughter next week. I can only make 1 game every 3 weeks due to work commitments but my daughter is adamant that she is getting a season ticket like her friend.... she is only 6 years old 😄

Quote Originally Posted by hibsdaft View Post
    By comparison, we had sold fewer than 8000 tickets at this stage last year. link here: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6551

And we only broke 10,000 on around 7 July. link here: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-sell-10-000-season-tickets-now-they-want-club-record-1-4172874
    Well done hibsdaft the exact information i was looking for that shows we have sold 25% more season tickets this year when compared to the same time last year.
    Think we sold 10,600 last season,
    add 25% to that = 2560 extra season tickets
    = a new total of 13,160.
    Add an average 2340 average away supporters and 3,000 walk ups
    = average crowd of 18,500!!! (up 3,000 on last seasons Championship average so not pie in the sky)
    Onwards and upwards. The future is Hibs
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 30-05-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Jambo in my offices laddie is 21 soon and has never been interested in football until recently. Jambo dad asked him what he wanted for his 21st and he said a season ticket..................for Easter Road. Not joking, the office Jambo is spewing. Turns out his boy is going out with a Hibby and she has got him so into it that he has the strip and now wants a ST. Brilliant. And if you're out there and recognise this story well done girl!
    This is the kind of thing that I aspire to.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    This is the kind of thing that I aspire to.

The ST or the girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    The ST or the girlfriend?

Both actually.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Well done hibsdaft the exact information i was looking for that shows we have sold 25% more season tickets this year when compared to the same time last year.
    Think we sold 10,600 last season,
    add 25% to that = 2560 extra season tickets
    = a new total of 13,160.
    Add an average 2340 average away supporters and 3,000 walk ups
    = average crowd of 18,500!!! (up 3,000 on last seasons Championship average so not pie in the sky)
    Onwards and upwards. The future is Hibs
    Average away support will not be as much in my opinion and probably average out as 1750 Walk ups will be affected by form (up and down) so I would say 2000 - 2500. I agree 12,500 to 13,000 season tickets achieveable.

My guess for season average crowd would be nearer 16.500 - 17,000.

@hibs.net private member
    If we start the season well I can see us opening the south stand to Hibs fans accept for games against Hearts and the ugly sisters

Quote Originally Posted by hibsdaft View Post

And we only broke 10,000 on around 7 July. link here: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...cord-1-4172874
    This post has put it nicely in perspective. Amazing effort, never looked so forward for a fixture list to be announced, so much excitement for the season!

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    Average away support will not be as much in my opinion and probably average out as 1750 Walk ups will be affected by form (up and down) so I would say 2000 - 2500. I agree 12,500 to 13,000 season tickets achieveable.

My guess for season average crowd would be nearer 16.500 - 17,000.
    When i added it up originally I had 1840 away fans and 2500 walk ups so my average attendance was estimated at 17,500. However, i added 500 to each of those totals based on our average attendance last season (15,500) being almost 5000 more than our season ticket sales (10,600).
    Time will tell but i suspect my original guestimate of 17,500 to be about right. Certainly don't expect an average of less than 17,000 and up to 18,500 is possible.
    A happy outcome for the club whatever the actual totals turn out to be.

No renewed yet but will be doing it the day.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Absolutely gutted I'm not renewing this season.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    If we start the season well I can see us opening the south stand to Hibs fans accept for games against Hearts and the ugly sisters
    If we start selling out the other 3 stands on a regular basis, I can see us opening up the south stand to home fans for games against Celtic and Sevco as well.

Hearts should continue to get the full stand as long as we get the full Roseburn stand at Tynecastle.