hibs.net Messageboard

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Club have to be seen to be independent of the testimonial, otherwise there could be tax implications.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    Yes that's what I meant, think I read it on here previously.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Everything seemes to have slown down hopefully as we add to the team over the next week or so things pick up again

Quote Originally Posted by Calum62 View Post
    Everything seemes to have slown down hopefully as we add to the team over the next week or so things pick up again
    Think we will get an announcement of Rocky's signing on Monday together with a season ticket sales figure of about 11,850.
    Alternatively they may wait until a few days later and announce the Rocky and Whittaker signings together in an attempt to get season ticket sales on the move again.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Think we will get an announcement of Rocky's signing on Monday together with a season ticket sales figure of about 11,850.
    Alternatively they may wait until a few days later and announce the Rocky and Whittaker signings together in an attempt to get season ticket sales on the move again.
    Think there is an expectation already that these two deals are possibly done so if announced it wont be that unexpected
    Its the Striker that needs to be getting fans excited and sell more Seasons . I think we will pass 12 000 comfortably without signing a Striker , but to give us any prospect of reaching 13 000 we need a proven scorer
    Wasn't bothered about Lafferty but with Aberdeen being linked with players ( no guarantee they will get them ) i think we need to get that key Striker in before we start the Cup games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Think there is an expectation already that these two deals are possibly done so if announced it wont be that unexpected
    Its the Striker that needs to be getting fans excited and sell more Seasons . I think we will pass 12 000 comfortably without signing a Striker , but to give us any prospect of reaching 13 000 we need a proven scorer
    Wasn't bothered about Lafferty but with Aberdeen being linked with players ( no guarantee they will get them ) i think we need to get that key Striker in before we start the Cup games

Ronnie, think even the most settled of us have become twitchy since Jason left the club
    With Aberdeen taking Stewart, Hearts taking Lafferty and Rangers signing loads of guys, hopefully the field will be open for us to sign the next quality striker who breaks cover without our closest rivals getting involved.
    The only strikers on the horizon at the moment to us not ITK are May, Moult, Maloney, Stokes and Ciftci.
    I'm sure the club are working on a number of striker targets both home and abroad.
    Fingers crossed we get the quality striker we need soon so we can all chill again and some of the undecided can be convinced to get a season ticket.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 28-06-2017 at 09:53 PM.

There's no done deal for Whittaker.. yet. I think he'll sign hopefully his mate signing for them doesn't change things!

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    There's no done deal for Whittaker.. yet. I think he'll sign hopefully his mate signing for them doesn't change things!
    Depends how many agents he has 😂😂

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post

Signing for the same team as your mates is very important to some people... but they can still sign for their biggest rivals if the money's right

Next announcement will be 12k.

We're close....

Think with the payment plan ending today we could get an update at Lewis Testimonial on Sunday

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Think with the payment plan ending today we could get an update at Lewis Testimonial on Sunday

It's a week on Sunday Ronnie

I see Hearts have now sold 13,000 ST. Both Edinburgh clubs showing their backing.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    It's a week on Sunday Ronnie
    Cheers Billy Thats saved me a wee trip Had it in my head it was this Sunday

If we could get to 13k I think that would be fantastic, get a couple more thousand walk ups, followed by the sell outs vs Hearts, Celtic and Sevco, and probably close to selling out vs Aberdeen, then we'll probably average around 18000 next season!

I think we'll plateau at about 12,000 but it's still excellent.

Club have just said join over 11.5k season ticket holders on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    Club have just said join over 11.5k season ticket holders on Twitter.
    It was11 600 over a week ago , so if still saying over 11 500 there maybe hasn't been a lot of uptake prior to finance plan ending today
    So maybe just over 12 000 is going to be what we sell as Season kicks off
    Which is no mean feat given we have been in Championship for three years

Sorry on hols so may have missed it any idea when season tickets are being sent out?

Quote Originally Posted by Steviethebear View Post
    Sorry on hols so may have missed it any idea when season tickets are being sent out?
    I was told i would get mine end of June but its not arrived yet But with record numbers sold its no surprise they are not out yet

I was told i would get mine end of June but its not arrived yet But with record numbers sold its no surprise they are not out yet

Cheers, aye plenty time really

@hibs.net private member Pete70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steviethebear View Post
    My sister spoke with the TO today and was told the ST cards are all printed and are ready to be sent out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete70 View Post
    My sister spoke with the TO today and was told the ST cards are all printed and are ready to be sent out.
    Good news, thanks for that.

We could push 13k with a bit ambition.. up to Hibs now the fans have definitely supported the club so far.. it's been very frustrating on the transfer front so far..

Quote Originally Posted by murray26 View Post
    We could push 13k with a bit ambition.. up to Hibs now the fans have definitely supported the club so far.. it's been very frustrating on the transfer front so far..
    I'm not frustrated, quite happy with the 4 signings we have made so far.

Relegation was frustrating. Watching James Collins and Owain Tudor Jones was frustating. Signing class like Ambrose and Marciano is quite nice. The club are doing just fine.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    I see Hearts have now sold 13,000 ST. Both Edinburgh clubs showing their backing.
    And do we believe that? Could be another example of Jambo maths

At the end of last season their crowds were poor to say the least - people with season tickets weren't turning up. And yet they're signing up again in their droves? Ok then!

Like the new shirt sales. We sell over 1000 on the release day, hearts report sales of 1300 when their shirt is released

It's the comfort blanket that helps them sleep at night
    Last edited by SouthMoroccoStu; 01-07-2017 at 04:08 AM.

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jayjaygrant
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    And do we believe that? Could be another example of Jambo maths

At the end of last season their crowds were poor to say the least - people with season tickets weren't turning up. And yet they're signing up again in their droves? Ok then!

Like the new shirt sales. We sell over 1000 on the release day, hearts report sales of 1300 when their shirt is released

It's the comfort blanket that helps them sleep at night
    To be honest they've had a pretty strong backing
    since the near liquidation, don't really see why they'd
    Lie to be honest

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by murray26 View Post
    Not sure how you can say that. Murray-18 goal striker last season, Swanson PotY at top 4 club and 15 goals, Rocky/ international GK signed on a 4year deal, Effe an unbelievable signing another international player with bags of experience.

I suspect Hibs will sign at least two more players but the days are gone of loads of journey man pros from England's lower leagues. LD & NL are targeting first team players who will improve us.

Really can't see what's to disappointed about

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Not sure how you can say that. Murray-18 goal striker last season, Swanson PotY at top 4 club and 15 goals, Rocky/ international GK signed on a 4year deal, Effe an unbelievable signing another international player with bags of experience.

I suspect Hibs will sign at least two more players but the days are gone of loads of journey man pros from England's lower leagues. LD & NL are targeting first team players who will improve us.

Really can't see what's to disappointed about
    Totally agree with this though not convinced balanced, rational assessments will take off around here ;)

I think the reason there's so much angst is that we don't have the main striker I'm presuming we're going to sign in yet and the jury is out on whether we're expecting to sign a first choice strike partnership or whether Murray is earmarked as a starter. I think if it's the latter then there may be bedlam on here.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074

11,350 ST's SOLD

Anyhoo, how's this for a cRaZy notion - back on topic, was in the ticket office today getting tickets for the testimonial, and I asked what sort of numbers we are at ST wise, and the lass in there said we are about 11,700 but are still expecting to sell more before the season starts. Oh and new ST cards will be sent out next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    Ive heard from a super reliable source that there will be no more updates until.the sales hit 12000. Watch this space

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Prize for being ITK goes to kaimeendhibs for the above posted almost 3 weeks ago (on the 15th June).
    There has been no official update from the club since the 12th June when they announced 11,450 ST sales.
    Based on 20 sales per day we should be around the 11,850 mark now, hopefully a little more.
    A surge from folks buying there ST's after getting paid may give us an announcement of 12,000 sales on Friday afternoon.
    Let's be havin' u!