hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hope he's learned a lesson.If he hadn't taken a dive in the first half United might have been promoted.

Oh yes, and I would imagine that that's something Ray McKinnon has already explained to him very clearly indeed.

And I'd be surprised if some of his former team-mates haven't made the point as well. It was a damn silly thing to do and it's cost United dear.

And I suspect that Neil will have a word with him about it also. I hope we don't see any "simulation" from any of our players in the coming season; it's a blight on the whole game.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Welcome to Hibs. A guy with potential that isn't afraid to have a run at defenders.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome to Hibs Simon ..... like all new players you will be given a full half hour to win the fans over

Nah, just kidding ..... If he can motivate himself the way he does in front of 6,500 at Tannadice, just imagine how up for it he will be in front of 15,000 and more every other Saturday at Easter Road. I think he's gonna' love it and it will show in his game

Some have no even given him that! Cannae believe the negativity surrounding this signing. Hope the lad Rams their words right down their throats.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    good player by the looks of it, no one should be judging him on a couple of games, we dont see him every week and he has scored quite a few goals in a crap team. Can only get better as well

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    I'm hearing there's a crowd forming outside Simpsons to berate the newborns for not being Hibs class.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.