hibs.net Messageboard

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by pacorosssco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A great final. Well done dandies wish been us again but they made a great game and tonight they are wishing took one of many big chances to win.
    Aye,and they were lucky to be there!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Luck or not, they got there, we didnae, they played well and tired at the end, it was a good game, better than many thought it would be.

I thought the sheep played really well, especially first half. Celtic were deserved winners in the end but that must have been the toughest domestic game they've had all season.

As much as indislike Celtic, I have to admit they've been brilliant this season and the gulf between them and the rest of the league is massive. You could argue this only reflects the finances but they've had more money than everyone else for years and never dominated like this before.

Now that we're turning up in big games, I'm looking forward to seeing us play them next year and would be great if we could end their winning streak.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holmesdale Hibs View Post
    I thought the sheep played really well, especially first half. Celtic were deserved winners in the end but that must have been the toughest domestic game they've had all season.

As much as indislike Celtic, I have to admit they've been brilliant this season and the gulf between them and the rest of the league is massive. You could argue this only reflects the finances but they've had more money than everyone else for years and never dominated like this before.

Now that we're turning up in big games, I'm looking forward to seeing us play them next year and would be great if we could end their winning streak.
    Yes, like you I am hoping that the team NL puts together for next season can upset them.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    WTF are you rambling on about? The guy took a sore one his bank balance is immaterial.
    And he will miss one of the biggest International games in his career bacause of it. Will be a big loss v England at Hampden.

J

It was a good effort by Aberdeen, I was afraid that they would get hammered and I would be sitting there regretting it wasn't us in the final coz we could have done better ..... but to be fair to them the Sheep gave it a right good go and I felt for them at the end.

If the gulf between Celtic and the rest needs illustrating how many clubs in Scotland could sub a guy worth 12 million quid at 1 - 1 and leave a guy the claim is worth 40 million on the bench for the whole game? .... That doesn't bode well for the rest of us in the next few seasons.

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    I'm still laughing about this result get it clean up the sheep hahahahahahaha