hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    @hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I seldom watch any scottish football these days except Hibs, and to be honest i think i will watch more now after watching these play offs.

Yes the quality is not as good as the English Premiership, but it was sure as hell more exciting.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's what I was meaning. If, for some reason the appeal isn't going to be successful, we'd want the hearing done before the weekend (I know it can't be).
    Why can't it be? 30 min meeting review the incident, case dismissed. How hard can it be for the authorities to have a panel on standby for such an incident knowing the importance of these games. The farce that was Scott brown playing in a Scottish cup semi because the sfa couldn't get a panel together was shambolic. Does that not basicallly mean Murray could have head butted a player appealed and he could then play Sunday? Makes no sense.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Why can't it be? 30 min meeting review the incident, case dismissed. How hard can it be for the authorities to have a panel on standby for such an incident knowing the importance of these games. The farce that was Scott brown playing in a Scottish cup semi because the sfa couldn't get a panel together was shambolic. Does that not basicallly mean Murray could have head butted a player appealed and he could then play Sunday? Makes no sense.
    Unless I'm missing something then anyone could have got a red for anything and been fine for the second league. Ridiculous really, as you say have a panel on standby for such an eventuality.
    Mon the Hibs.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    Unless I'm missing something then anyone could have got a red for anything and been fine for the second league. Ridiculous really, as you say have a panel on standby for such an eventuality.
    That's what it sounds like. Get sent off appeal it because it can't be heard before next week you are ok to play. Only ones you can't appeal would be 2 yellows none of which were for diving.