hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Promising Youngster
    Wow... nailed it!
    Top post and so true. Supporting Hibernian is so much more than going to a football match each week or fortnight and supporting the team, it's what keeps you going, connected with family, friends, social circles, keeps you focused on living, being positive and thankful for all we have. ER should be bursting every week ..... say you're a Hibby with pride always...GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Think we'll hit 10.5 by Thursday.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was hoping we could keep this thread going over the next few weeks to push sales! Last update was over 9,000 (May 2017)

Encouraging friends, family and others to come along to ER next season.

Ask any questions people may have about getting a ST / renewing / Singing section etc.

I notice on the stadium map a few red sections and the club have added the relocated Singing Section to Section 25.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hiberni...x?itemref=3871

Season ticket holders have until 1 June to reserve their seat.

More info - www.bornahibee.com

Let's do it!
    Great Post!
    Feel exactly te same with my lad who is 20 now and started when he was 7. Great to share a beer and blether with him in Robbies and talk all things Hibs!

Got three girls too and need to get them along too!!

Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was hoping we could keep this thread going over the next few weeks to push sales! Last update was over 9,000 (May 2017)

Encouraging friends, family and others to come along to ER next season.

Ask any questions people may have about getting a ST / renewing / Singing section etc.

I notice on the stadium map a few red sections and the club have added the relocated Singing Section to Section 25.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hiberni...x?itemref=3871

Season ticket holders have until 1 June to reserve their seat.

More info - www.bornahibee.com

Let's do it!

Personally I luv to have a season ticket but I can't :(

Deadline for renewals is 5pm - June 1st

Join over 9,600 other season ticket holders at Easter Road Stadium for our return to the Ladbrokes Premiership by renewing your current season ticket.
    Existing season ticket holders have until 5pm on Thursday 1 June to renew their current seat at Easter Road Stadium, and can do so using the four-month payment plan option.
    This payment plan option is only available online, and can be selected when purchasing your season ticket online and following the instructions on-screen.
    Season tickets can still be renewed by visiting the Hibernian Ticket Office in person during opening hours and by calling 0844 844 1875 and selecting option 1.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7569 - to also buy online

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    Im thinking there will be a rush of renewals this week , taking the numbers to about 10.5k. I would guess that lots of new season ticket holders will be holding off until after the renewal deadline has passed, there will be more seats to choose from. Id expect us to be above 11k in the next fortnight and about 13k by the new season. The club is in the strongest position i have seen in my 36 years and it must do all it can to build on from that

I 'm like one of those mentioned above who wants the options to move seats before renewing my season ticket, what is my option/date for that?