Apologies for the inevitable length of this but I'm sure people will understand. Immediately post game there was a lot of emotion kicking about so I thought it would be good now to share your memories a year on with a bit hindsight and perspective.

I remember just being determined to enjoy the day. I hadn't enjoyed the morning of 2012 as I had been out until all hours the night before and had a grim hangover and in 2013 I had really thought we had a chance and had been pretty annoyed we just didn't turn up. Got on the bus and had a chat with a few of our regulars and everyone seemed a lot more confident than me. At the club pre game I started to get the cup final feeling; a few pints and a game of 25 a side football in the sun seemed to help.

By the time we got to the ground there seemed a real nervous tension in the air, I think a lot of people realised this really was our best chance to do it and if it didn't happen then, when would it? That translated into an absolutely sensational atmosphere, everyone played their part but the guys with the section lads with the drum really kept things going.

The early goal was just crazy. I posted a couple of weeks before the game that I just wanted to have the feeling we could win it. In the 3 finals I had seen, 01, 12 and 13 we had been dead and buried pretty early on. Stokes goal gave me that feeling and I remember turning from my seat in the north to look at the east stand and it was just bedlam. After Rangers equalised I had a bit of an argument with a guy behind me who was moaning constantly about us 'sitting in'. I tried to explain to him what Stubbs was doing but he was having none of it. After Halliday scored I admit to thinking that was it, I was disappointed but I'd had my moment of feeling we could win it so I tried to console myself with that.

It sounds like bull**** but about 2 or 3 minutes before Stokes equlised my Dad and I said to each other that Rangers were out on their feet and we were going to win. I was desperate for Boyle to come on and run at them. The equaliser was great but I never celebrated straight away as I was sure the ref was going to disallow it because of Tavernier moaning about a push. When Henderson was lining up to take the corner for the winner I'm sure I wasn't alone in uttering a prayer under my breath. When the ball hit the net I went absolutely mental for about 10 seconds. Guy I had argued with was hugging me, guy next to me jumped on me, I pushed about 4 people out the way to hug my Mum who has taken me to games since I was 3 then I just turned to jelly. I turned and faced the back of the stand and couldn't watch. When the cheer went up when we got a free kicm in the middle of the park that everyone thought was for Rangers a guy behind me physically grabbed me, turned me round and screamed at me 'you don't want to ****ing miss this'. The scenes acter the final whistle happened. It's a shame 1 or 2 spoiled it but on the whole it was a great spectacle. My abiding, somewhat random memory, was the 'Spirits in the Sky' flag appearing from the south upper. I thought that was was a nice touch.

I didn't really anjoy the Saturday night all that much. I had a few drinks and a sing song but I was almost on a comedown from the sheer euphoria of the afternoon. I ended up in bed about midnight and slept well.

Sunday I headed to the Harp & Castle for just after opening. Had a kick about outside with a group of guys who hadn't been home. Met up with close and extended family and friends at the Links, cracked open the champagne and had a great day surrounded by great people. Generations of families that I have known for years were with me. Ended up in the Alhambra before the Police called a halt about 10.30. Staggered home and toasted the weekend with a whisky or 2 and watched the game again.

Best weekend of my life.