hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Newbury

Newbury

I thought Ribchester was quite impressive in the Lockinge, although Gallileo Gold didn't help her cause before and during the race. A word for Natavia who was an impressive winner later in the card, and if the ground is similar at Epsom would have a real chance in the Oaks.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Was a problem that developed for GG as last season progressed.

Ribchester looked good, espcially as his pacemaker blew the start so he had to do it himself.

I hope you don't mind but when I get to the laptop I'm going to rename this the horse racing mega thread. There's a few of us discussing racing regularly so having a single thread dedicated to it similar to the NFL one makes sense. We can still have seperate ones for Cheltenham and the like.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was a problem that developed for GG as last season progressed.

Ribchester looked good, espcially as his pacemaker blew the start so he had to do it himself.

I hope you don't mind but when I get to the laptop I'm going to rename this the horse racing mega thread. There's a few of us discussing racing regularly so having a single thread dedicated to it similar to the NFL one makes sense. We can still have seperate ones for Cheltenham and the like.
    Totally agree, an excellent idea PB.