hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70

Season Ticket Sales

Just had a look at the availability online.

Whilst I realise that some may be released on 1 June it looks a lot more than 13,000 tickets have either been bought or are still reserved. Without doing a dot count it looks somewhere around 1500 tickets left available to choose from just now.

Going to be a home end sell out for every game next season I reckon. South will be required.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I really hope we sell enough season tickets to justify opening up the south stand to home supporters and restricting the number of Sevco and Celtic fans to a few hundred.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really hope we sell enough season tickets to justify opening up the south stand to home supporters and restricting the number of Sevco and Celtic fans to a few hundred.
    dont think theres much chance they would want to risk putting hibs fans and huns together in the same stand , its going to get pretty nasty with them next season

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    Just had a look at the availability online.

Whilst I realise that some may be released on 1 June it looks a lot more than 13,000 tickets have either been bought or are still reserved. Without doing a dot count it looks somewhere around 1500 tickets left available to choose from just now.

Going to be a home end sell out for every game next season I reckon. South will be required.
    wow, that could be nearly 15k seasons sold before we even start serious recruiting..........

I got a marketing email from the club on Friday. Says they've sold "approximately 9000" and are targeting 12k.

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1875 View Post
    dont think theres much chance they would want to risk putting hibs fans and huns together in the same stand , its going to get pretty nasty with them next season
    That's exactly what will happen and we will ensure it's policed properly, unlike at Ibrox. The less huns in and around Easter Road stadium next season the better for all concerned.

I think we'll have sold around 12,000 at the start of the season.

Don't want to pour cold water on any enthusiasm but 12,000 STs is very ambitious. I would be amazed if we could do better than that. I think it would take some very big names to swell ST sales to more than 12000.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    That's exactly what will happen and we will ensure it's policed properly, unlike at Ibrox. The less huns in and around Easter Road stadium next season the better for all concerned.

I think we'll have sold around 12,000 at the start of the season.
    I think that's a very conservative estimate.

@hibs.net private member
    Today's count is 9200. Like on like sales would ensure 12000 is more than achievable. Here's hoping we hit the tipping point where supporters are worrying about guaranteeing a seat for each game and decide to commit to a season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Vini1875 View Post
    Don't want to pour cold water on any enthusiasm but 12,000 STs is very ambitious. I would be amazed if we could do better than that. I think it would take some very big names to swell ST sales to more than 12000.
    We are still Over exuberant from our Scottish Cup Win Vinni , even i am getting one
    You might need a fifty seater Bus going forward
    But agree if we even repeat this years total that would be Fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    I've not had an ST since 2001. Not got one yet but it is definitely going to happen for next season. Think there will be quite a few like me. I'll go for 14k. Few games this season where I couldn't sit beside friends so guaranteed seat beside them makes sense.

As I am stateside and will not be in attendance in person I might get one for the kids!! Not mine as I don't have any.

Who is it that runs the ST's for Kids program?

Forget LD's 12k.....let's get 14k.

Quote Originally Posted by SanFranHibs View Post
    As I am stateside and will not be in attendance in person I might get one for the kids!! Not mine as I don't have any.

LeithLinks4kids.com . The codename on here is FrankSuzy 😇
    Last edited by Is It On....; 14-05-2017 at 07:06 PM.

If she is targeting 12k then we will surpass 12k. Just like when we targeted 10K last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    We are still Over exuberant from our Scottish Cup Win Vinni , even i am getting one
    You might need a fifty seater Bus going forward
    But agree if we even repeat this years total that would be Fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why would anyone that had a season ticket this year in the Championship not want one next season in the Premier League? Unless for unavoidable circumstances which may be a few hundred at most
    Last edited by houstonhibbee; 14-05-2017 at 07:13 PM.

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vini1875 View Post
    I think we sold 11.5k this year. I think we'll smash12k this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by HibsNutter View Post
    If she is targeting 12k then we will surpass 12k. Just like when we targeted 10K last year.
    when was it we finally passed 10k last year ?

Quote Originally Posted by SanFranHibs View Post

Contact Sue McLernon, she will sort you out. Just call the Hibs office and ask for her.

Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by HibsNutter View Post

I think she knows someone who works in the club offices

Quote Originally Posted by houstonhibbee View Post
    Contact Sue McLernon, she will sort you out. Just call the Hibs office and ask for her.

Well done!
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    LeithLinks4kids.com . The codename on here is FrankSuzy 😇

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonhibbee View Post
    Why would anyone that had a season ticket this year in the Championship not want one this year in the Premier League? Unless for unavoidable circumstances which may be a few hundred at most
    I'm in that position and a bit flummoxed on what to do!

I knew I'd struggle to make most games as my weekend 'on' coincided with our home games... Ended up making about 5 games... That's cool as part of it was to support the club financially to get promoted.

This year I've a lot less pocket money and I now really need to wait on the league schedule coming out to see if it's worth having a discussion (argument) with her indoors.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    I think we sold 11.5k this year. I think we'll smash12k this summer.
    Agreed

If we are targeting some big name signings on the back of 12k ticket sales, then not only will the big names boost sales it means we will have more cash than we have planned for. Win/ win scenario - long may it continue...........

some exciting football and challenging for Europe should entice walk ups further down the line

Got to agree with houstonhibee apart from real necessity why would anyone not renew this season for the same price we are on a roll on and of the park never felt so good in a long time let's smash all records for season tickets only way we will give few tickets to ugly sisters is if we sell out our stands we can do it come on !!!!!! Ggtth

Left by mutual consent!
    The last time i had a season ticket was under Fenlon but Stubbs got me hooked and Lennon has continued the theme.

My Grandad was an orphan from Manchester who went on to fight in the 2nd world war as part of the desert rats. He was stationed in Macmerry during the 2nd world war where he met my granny. They had four kids, 3 boys and a girl. He took his boys to watch Hibs, then my Dad had me and took me to the games as a wee laddie, i was mascot for my birthday and i have loved Hibs ever since.

To cut a long story short me and my dad and are getting our first season tickets together next season, i think my dad is keen as he now a pensioner and gets his on the cheap!

Personally i cant wait for the new season and will be great to sit next to my dad as season ticket holders for the first time after all these years supporting the Hibees!!
    Last edited by Slavers; 14-05-2017 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    The last time i had a season ticket was under Fenlon but Stubbs got me hooked and Lennon has continued the theme.

My Grandad was an orphan from Manchester who went on to fight in the 2nd world war as part of the desert rats. He was stationed in Macmerry during the 2nd world war where he met my granny. They had four kids, 3 boys and a girl. He took his boys to watch Hibs, then my Dad had me and took me to the games as a wee laddie, i was mascot for my birthday and i have loved Hibs ever since.

To cut a long story short me and my dad and are getting our first season tickets together next season, i think my dad is keen as he now a pensioner and gets his on the cheap!

Personally i cant wait for the new season and will be great to sit next to my dad as season ticket holders for the first time after all these years supporting the Hibees!!
    Brilliant!! I love reading this kind of stuff, thanks for sharing.

If we could reach 11,500 this season the target has to be 13,000 for next season. We might not reach that, but the hope has to be we will get to over 12,000 ..... that would leave less than 4,000 for walk ups unless we open the south when we can.

Think we'll do about 12.5K by start of the season. Anything near or over 13K would be phenomenal but not completely outwith the realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Alf View Post
    I'm in that position and a bit flummoxed on what to do!

I knew I'd struggle to make most games as my weekend 'on' coincided with our home games... Ended up making about 5 games... That's cool as part of it was to support the club financially to get promoted.

This year I've a lot less pocket money and I now really need to wait on the league schedule coming out to see if it's worth having a discussion (argument) with her indoors.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    I understand. I would work out the approx cost of walk ups paying as you go vs season ticket price and which presumably can be paid over a period of time

If its not a big difference and you can afford to give Hibs the difference then that I think can be justified. Only you can decide though!

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    A lot of folk could be relieved to maybe get a break from Hibs for a wee while given the exhausting previous championship campaigns (I know I am), and will be enjoying being in "holiday mode" for now. Once the signing activity kicks in, new strip is launched and fixtures revealed, then football will return to the forefront of the mind again and I'd imagine sales will sark back into life and the tally will rise quickly as the seasons start nears.