hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brady Dead

I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    According to this

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc...s/amp/39951962 the coroner was acting on a request from the police who seem to have asked for a delay in releasing the body in order to obtain assurances from the executor of Brady's estate that there was no request or plans to scatter ashes on the moor. Seems quite reasonable to me under the circumstances.
    To call that insensitive would be a huge understatement. I would even go as far as to say that the spreading of his ashes on Saddleworth Moor should be deemed a criminal offence.

As far as I'm concerned he should be buried in an unmarked grave and forgotten about.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

2. Log in to remove the advert

Scottish Cup Victory - Witness 2016 Sleeping Scouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    To call that insensitive would be a huge understatement. I would even go as far as to say that the spreading of his ashes on Saddleworth Moor should be deemed a criminal offence.

As far as I'm concerned he should be buried in an unmarked grave and forgotten about.
    Acid bath sounds appropriate to me.
    "If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain
    an advantage, then he should be."

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    From what I read he never mentioned the moors either. I think he wanted assurance that the disposal or burial would not offend those with interests in the case. It appears to me that the moors conclusion has been jumped to when he never actually said it.
    Direct quote:

“I also wanted to have assurance that when Mr Stewart-Brady is cremated his ashes will not be scattered on Saddleworth Moor. I think that’s a right and proper moral judgment to make. I think it would be offensive if Mr Stewart-Brady’s ashes were scattered on Saddleworth Moor.”

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Despicable that Brady did that not you.