hibs.net Messageboard

HMFC breach Trade Description Act ?

.....or whatever legislation applies these days.

Really this pricing thing with the extra £100 to guarantee your seat and a 3 year price freeze just gets better as its actually only a 2 year price freeze.

Essentially prices going up this year and although you will get 3 seasons at this years price, the price is only frozen in years 2 and 3 as year 1 cannot be claimed to be a freeze as the price has gone up.

Hopefully one of them takes them to task on this !!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Details on how to complain are on the back of their share certificates.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Itsaloadysh£te surely your guaranteed your current seat as long as you renew each year, and coughing up £100 is hardly a price freeze, deluded muppets will fall for it again,

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Vlad called it right when he said "we know the people who have invested so far are simple fans"
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmack7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Itsaloadysh£te surely your guaranteed your current seat as long as you renew each year, and coughing up £100 is hardly a price freeze, deluded muppets will fall for it again,
    You are not allowed to buy a ticket for your own seat for cup games unless you have paid the £100 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season ticket on half way line in main stand with the right to buy your seat for cup games:-

Easter road £360
    Tynecastle £570

Fan ownership over there is proving to be very expensive.

Vlad called it right when he said "I know it is the simple fans that invested"
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Season ticket on half way line in main stand with the right to buy your seat for cup games:-

Easter road £360
    Tynecastle £570

Fan ownership over there is proving to be very expensive.

is it really fan ownership?
    They were supposed to be the shining light example not so long ago blazing a righteous trail.

Whilst we'll always look to poke fun at the numpties if we ultimately want to take things into hands of the fans the road is a bit of a rocky one they have of course the stadium to consider but there will be things in the future for us to consider aside from sporting excellence - eventually increasing maintenance bills for example (albeit quite further down the track). Hearts will be one of the first groups through the other side of fan ownership.

Question is will early move prove to be an advantage in the long run if this is the model all main Scottish clubs (outside of OF) are to ultimately head?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post

I'm stealing this. and after a few more beers will start to send it to a few of the puddle drinkers and sit back and laugh at my phone going mad , happy days

Quote Originally Posted by livi hibs 1875 View Post
    I'm stealing this. and after a few more beers will start to send it to a few of the puddle drinkers and sit back and laugh at my phone going mad , happy days
    Feel free, that's what the inter web is for.

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    is it really fan ownership?
    They were supposed to be the shining light example not so long ago blazing a righteous trail.

Whilst we'll always look to poke fun at the numpties if we ultimately want to take things into hands of the fans the road is a bit of a rocky one they have of course the stadium to consider but there will be things in the future for us to consider aside from sporting excellence - eventually increasing maintenance bills for example (albeit quite further down the track). Hearts will be one of the first groups through the other side of fan ownership.

Question is will early move prove to be an advantage in the long run if this is the model all main Scottish clubs (outside of OF) are to ultimately head?
    I'm sure like any decently run business the club will already have a maintenance budget and repairs will take place as and when required. Unlike our neighbours who have allowed their stands to fall into a pretty poor state of disrepair which they are now having to find the cash to address. Good management vs mismanagement.

#TICKTOCK

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk