hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Testimonial Due

How do you plan on celebrating 1 year anniversary?

Can't believe that in just over a week it will be a year to the day since the greatest days of them all 21/05/2016.
    How does everyone plan on celebrating it next weekend? I can imagine Time For Heroes will be watched by many people!

What a day, can't believe how quickly a year has flown by. Still remember the day and majorit of the night! It was worth the wait, and genuinely will never be topped as a Hibby.

When the Hibs went up....

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by RossScott1991 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't believe that in just over a week it will be a year to the day since the greatest days of them all 21/05/2016.
    How does everyone plan on celebrating it next weekend? I can imagine Time For Heroes will be watched by many people!

What a day, can't believe how quickly a year has flown by. Still remember the day and majorit of the night! It was worth the wait, and genuinely will never be topped as a Hibby.

When the Hibs went up....
    I'll be at Broadwood watching Hibs Ladies win the SWPL League Cup. It's live on Alba for those partying at home 🍻

I think I'll get the beers in and put the match DVD on at 3pm and slip into a couple hours of nostalgia and messy boxers

Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Boy View Post
    I'll be at Broadwood watching Hibs Ladies win the SWPL League Cup. It's live on Alba for those partying at home 🍻
    Good call

Going to break into hampden and run on the park.

Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    Going to break into hampden and run on the park.
    Going to invade my garden and swing from the washing line then goad my neighbour and try to aviod being kicked buy some mystery suited guy

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar
    I'm planning to actually stop celebrating. My liver and bank manager will thank me.

I'm planning on unwrapping the DVD and watching it.

Down to reekie for me and a pub crawl with pals

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Gonny get complete and utter sauced. Easter Road boozers day sesh with the boys
    Last edited by .Sean.; 12-05-2017 at 05:03 PM.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

1 year anniversary

Still not watched the game on video, going down easter road for bevvy and home to watch game,

Gonny have a wee read at Kickback to enjoy the seethe.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    I am going to spend a few hours at the Stadio Olimpico telling all the fans in hospitality at the Lazio vs Inter Milan game all about our magnificent Scottish Cup win. I'll tell them about knocking out our local rivals "the famous" (they will say "che cazzo sono?") when they were 2 goals up at home with 10 minutes to play. I might have a few drinks too.

I've a wedding, which is unlikely to feature sunshine on leith or free from desire. So I'll probably be celebrating by sneaking off to a room and singing stokesy's on fire to myself. Oh, and getting pished.

Ladies league cup final at broadwood

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Playing football at Toryglen next Sunday.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

I'm going to go through, and if the Hibs ladies win the cup I'm going to invade the pitch.

Looking after certain 'objet' relevant to the day in my possession, speaking to my children, one of whom was at the game with me, the other was in Majorca watching it, getting out my Hibs flag, scarf and some nice beers and watching the dvd, screaming wildly before breaking down in uncontrollable floods of tears at the end. Think that's about it.

Sounds a good plan.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Absolutely mental that its been nearly a year! What a day!

Get the drinks in, time for heroes on and have a wee greet

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    An absolutely huge hibs crowd through at broadwood belting out hibs songs would be magic. And seeing the ladies win another trophy to go along with it.

United we stand here....

I've still got the HD copy on my Sky box, so I'm going to watch th whole game, then invade the back garden, rip us some grass and sit in the wee lads climbing frame till it breaks!!!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    An absolutely huge hibs crowd through at broadwood belting out hibs songs would be magic. And seeing the ladies win another trophy to go along with it.
    2 in a row here they go

I'm gonna fly home to Edinburgh. GGTTH

I'm going to get absolutely pished and sing stokesys on fire, super John McGinn, Andy Halliday, warburtons a Fanny etc

Hibs winning the cup was the sporting moment of a lifetime for so many reasons. Nothing will ever come close.

I'm STILL ridiculously happy about it. And if any of my family and friends think I'm about to stop harping on about it, I'm nowhere near ready to.

GGTTH

Can't believe it's almost a year- have Sevco 2012 stopped issuing statements yet?? 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

First Team Regular
    I'm going to be annoyed that we didn't finish the sheep off and aren't making a return trip to the National stadium

I'm going to batter a few Rangers players again.

First Team Breakthrough
    Broadwood for me and my girls. Might have a wee party after that game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot believe it will be a year since that glorious day last May. Life has never been the same since.
    Was walking down the street today singing "Stubbsy, Stubbsy" out loud to myself while reminiscing about the Scottish Cup being held aloft by said man. Guy came out his van parked in street and joined in with me. Beautiful moment almost a year on. Memories that will march on forever.