hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Quinn's?

Quinn's?

I'm not London-based, but having had a wee read through some of the London Hibs thread, I just wondered if I'm missing some sort of tongue in cheek reference to Quinn's? The way it's described on here makes it sound a real cut above most matchday boozers, especailly in relation to the way your meet-ups appear to be centred around fine dining. I must say it all sounds very agreeable

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quinn's is the finest establishment in the whole City although strangely missing from all the 'good food' guides.
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

.net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

Less talk, more gifs. :

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quinn's is the finest establishment in the whole City although strangely missing from all the 'good food' guides.
    The longer it remains a "hidden secret" the better, the last thing the place needs is party buses full of Man v Food types! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    The longer it remains a "hidden secret" the better, the last thing the place needs is party buses full of Man v Food types! :-)
    100%. I'm a supporter of the dress code as well, standards must be kept up or it'll be overrun with jeans and grey cotton jogging bottoms!
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

.net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

Less talk, more gifs. :

Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    I'm not London-based, but having had a wee read through some of the London Hibs thread, I just wondered if I'm missing some sort of tongue in cheek reference to Quinn's? The way it's described on here makes it sound a real cut above most matchday boozers, especailly in relation to the way your meet-ups appear to be centred around fine dining. I must say it all sounds very agreeable
    There is an element of light insincerity. Apart from the dress code obviously.