hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks again for update.

Yes - will Marathon Bet still be main shirt sponsor?

Also I assume the FF will have to rebranded as Crabbies steps away.
    The shirt Sponsor will more than likely be announced near the launch of the shirts. Club will always announce that so going to have to wait for that one.

Re Crabbies yes any Crabbies advertising will need to come down

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Few things..

Can you bring up about stadium maintenance and the grass in front of the east being unkept ?!

Also any news about the stadium seeking naming rights ?

Plus do you know when new strip will be released (who decides away strip colour?!) and are we getting a new main sponsor ?

Thanks
    What grass in front of the East?

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    Hi there,

Stadium maintenance has been brought up and believe that will be done in the closed season. Will mention the grass in the front of the east also.

Haven't heard a thing about naming rights for the Stadium apart from what's been on Social Media but will ask the question.

New strips - we met with PSL who will be taking over from JustSport - very impressive. The Home strip will be launched middle of June (no actual date) and the Away strip at the end of June in time for holidays (July trades).

With regards to Sponsor do you mean the kit Sponsor?

Thanks

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

Will stadium maintenence include the replacement of missing row letters? The West Upper has so many missing it's confusing for folk unfamiliar with their seat. They have never been replaced for years and in my section staircase there is a row letter about every 8 rows if you're lucky.

Thanks

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Hi Tracey,

Will stadium maintenence include the replacement of missing row letters? The West Upper has so many missing it's confusing for folk unfamiliar with their seat. They have never been replaced for years and in my section staircase there is a row letter about every 8 rows if you're lucky.

Thanks
    Hi,

Yes it does. It's something that's been picked up on before.

Thanks

Tracey

I think kits great that this thread has appeared and there is some engagement. BUT.....

It is a bit disappointing that it only started due to a lack of engagement, despite what was said in the lead up to the appointments.

I really hope Tracey keeps this up, answering questions and communicating what she has been doing

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    I think kits great that this thread has appeared and there is some engagement. BUT.....

It is a bit disappointing that it only started due to a lack of engagement, despite what was said in the lead up to the appointments.

I really hope Tracey keeps this up, answering questions and communicating what she has been doing
    At least Tracey has kept her promise and is using the web sites to communicate.

First Team Breakthrough

As answered to the thread I have been on here and answered any queries/ issues as and when they've arisen. Unfortunately there hasn't been much in order to update anyone on which is why there hasn't been a separate post updating everyone.

I have a look each day to see if there is anything which needs attention and that's the same for the FB groups and twitter.

Engagement has been there but not everyone is on all the posts so unless it's of interest then you won't have seen that.

Planning to do an update at the end of the month with Frank. By then there will have been 2 board meetings and we can let everyone know the types of issues that have been raised.

Cheers

Tracey

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Hi,

Yes it does. It's something that's been picked up on before.

Thanks

Tracey

Brilliant, thanks for the prompt response.

As answered to the thread I have been on here and answered any queries/ issues as and when they've arisen. Unfortunately there hasn't been much in order to update anyone on which is why there hasn't been a separate post updating everyone.

I have a look each day to see if there is anything which needs attention and that's the same for the FB groups and twitter.

Engagement has been there but not everyone is on all the posts so unless it's of interest then you won't have seen that.

Planning to do an update at the end of the month with Frank. By then there will have been 2 board meetings and we can let everyone know the types of issues that have been raised.

Cheers

Tracey

Good to see that you and Frank have created a good working rapport
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinNish View Post
    What grass in front of the East?
    There is grass encroachment into the surrounding track that is unsightly, uneven and murder for those with OCD..

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Good to see that you and Frank have created a good working rapport
    Really working well together

Well if it keeps going at this pace she wont get anything else done

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Well if it keeps going at this pace she wont get anything else done

All nighter for me lol

The shirt Sponsor will more than likely be announced near the launch of the shirts. Club will always announce that so going to have to wait for that one.

Re Crabbies yes any Crabbies advertising will need to come down

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks for response.

Could it be suggested for more in stadium decoration / even art work / murals on walls. Also maybe more Hibs merchandise to be sold under concourse in a pop up stall in east stand - especially colder days..gloves, scarves, hats etc.

Do we know if the Evening News would install another scoreboard on the FF stand ?

One positive this season is the half time entertainment - best one for me was the marathon bet competition when the 2 girls had to pass footballs landing in the bullseye - good entertainment.

Thanks again in advance :)

First Team Breakthrough
    Thanks for response.

Could it be suggested for more in stadium decoration / even art work / murals on walls. Also maybe more Hibs merchandise to be sold under concourse in a pop up stall in east stand - especially colder days..gloves, scarves, hats etc.

Do we know if the Evening News would install another scoreboard on the FF stand ?

One positive this season is the half time entertainment - best one for me was the marathon bet competition when the 2 girls had to pass footballs landing in the bullseye - good entertainment.

Thanks again in advance :)
    Funnily enough most of this has been discussed at the Working Together groups. If you can't make it along but would like to contribute with suggestions you can join in online on Basecamp. If interested let me know and we can get you added.

Would be great to have some new supporters on board to add to these ideas and hopefully see them come to fruition

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Apologies if this has been covered plenty but I didn't want to start a new thread and this seems as good a place as any to ask.

When should we expect to hear about the alternative plans to the behind the goals bar?

The impression I got was that it was to be in place for next season but im assuming that's not the case as we'd have been applying for licenses etc by now and probably would have heard?

Any updates?

Fans rep

I will be able to update you in next 24 hours about behind the the goals

Tracey and Frank

Quote Originally Posted by hawkhillhibby View Post

Tracey and Frank
    Great, thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkhillhibby View Post

Tracey and Frank
    any further update on this?

First Team Breakthrough
    Hi there sorry. The club are still reviewing options at the moment and we are looking at the creation of a Hibs Kids Zone on matchdays. As soon as we have any news we will of course update you further.

Hi there sorry. The club are still reviewing options at the moment and we are looking at the creation of a Hibs Kids Zone on matchdays. As soon as we have any news we will of course update you further.

Cheers.

Hopefully there's an area for the grown ups to have a pint in this kids zone! 😉

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Cheers.

Hopefully there's an area for the grown ups to have a pint in this kids zone!
    This would be separate and for families and the club are working hard reviewing all options available to them for the adults.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Cheers.

Hopefully there's an area for the grown ups to have a pint in this kids zone! 😉
    Hopefully no crazy ideas for the kids zone like the last one where all activities were in the South Stand.

Most Hibs kids will have season tickets these days and zero of those can be for the South!

It used to be quite good. Face painting and mascot in the shop then they could go up to Behind the Goals for some games and stuff.

This season the shop stuff seemed to be pulled and Behind the Goals was doors closed early on.

The activities were a big part of my daughter wanting to go. She says she doesn't want to now if there's nothing on.

So, a zone would be good but let's make it accessible!

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Hopefully no crazy ideas for the kids zone like the last one where all activities were in the South Stand.

Most Hibs kids will have season tickets these days and zero of those can be for the South!

It used to be quite good. Face painting and mascot in the shop then they could go up to Behind the Goals for some games and stuff.

This season the shop stuff seemed to be pulled and Behind the Goals was doors closed early on.

The activities were a big part of my daughter wanting to go. She says she doesn't want to now if there's nothing on.

Lots of ideas and discussing at the Working Together Meeting on Monday. Would be great if you could make it and feed in those ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post

My two girls are too young/not interested enough yet to be season ticket holders, so we were pleasantly surprised to see the activities you mention laid on in The South, as I expected them to be in BTG. It helped make their day more enjoyable and the entertainment really needs to be available for all Hibs Kids, not just those who happen to be situated in a certain part of the stadium.

Loyalty Points

Is there an appetite from the reps to persue a simple, workable Loyalty System?
    If the subject is dead in the water it would at least let those who have expressed a desire to see a return that there is no point in continuing to campaign for one. Personally, I feel there is still time to ressurect a workable scheme before seasons start, but if there is no appetite from the boardroom I'll just have to reluctantly accept the boards decision.

First Team Breakthrough
    I think Tracey and Frank are doing a great job attempting to please everyone with there updates, but just wish folk would cut them a bit slack and stop hounding them for immediate answers.
    As they have said...they will give you the answers when they gain the info they require.

Quote Originally Posted by ladystanton View Post
    I think Tracey and Frank are doing a great job attempting to please everyone with there updates, but just wish folk would cut them a bit slack and stop hounding them for immediate answers.
    As they have said...they will give you the answers when they gain the info they require.
    If we're just to wait for statements and not ask them questions what's the point in having reps? We could wait for statements without them.

Surely questioning them and 'hounding' them is our way of communicating with the board?

Left by mutual consent!
    Tracy, put a bar in the east plenty of room for one or two !

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladystanton View Post
    Are you for real, tracey has been asked questions here and she's answered. If you just wanted bulletins put out from the board every so often what would be the need of her?