hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Tracey,

This is already a full time job for you eh!

Can't say I have ever noticed a problem with the security announcements, although it might be because I am not in on time to even hear them. The announcer is a different ball game, he could be talking Russian for all I can make out. Ask Leeann to sit in the West Upper North for a game (or even just at half time) and then let her tell it is fine
    Yeah but I love it. It's Hibs so it's important. I've had a bit of feedback re the West Upper and it's certainly a problem there.

Definitely something we are looking at and will be taking it all back to the club

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    What songs would you have liked to have heard and what would like to hear moving forward?

I'd like to know how do you contact Barrie
    Has he got a email address ?
    As I don't do Facebook.
    Cheers

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SON OF PADDY View Post
    As I don't do Facebook.
    Cheers
    He's on here, I think he posts under the name Hibsannouncer

First Team Breakthrough
    As I don't do Facebook.
    Cheers
    Do you do Twitter? He's on there as @HibsAnnouncer

If not I'll see what I can do for you in getting a contact for him.

Thanks

Tracey

Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    He's on here, I think he posts under the name Hibsannouncer

Thanks for that 😁

Do you do Twitter? He's on there as @HibsAnnouncer

If not I'll see what I can do for you in getting a contact for him.

Thanks

Tracey

Cheers Tracey I appreciate the quick response,
    You're a busy lassie today. 🤗

First Team Breakthrough
    Cheers Tracey I appreciate the quick response,
    You're a busy lassie today.
    I know but it's good to be busy lol

Main areas I hope are being sorted to improve match day experience..

Terrible PA system and needs to be slower and more clear announcements with more Hibs songs.

Up keep of the stadium - cleaning and painting is required inside and out. Even the grass in front of the East Stand looks unkept.

Hibs signage - need more Hibs picture / murals etc inside the stands - inside east is still too bland.

Supporters bar - hopefully something is sorted soon for this or plans are made for the gap between east and FF.

Cost and variety of food - still so expensive - again another promise about improvement that never happened.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    Main areas I hope are being sorted to improve match day experience..

Terrible PA system and needs to be slower and more clear announcements with more Hibs songs.

Up keep of the stadium - cleaning and painting is required inside and out. Even the grass in front of the East Stand looks unkept.

Hibs signage - need more Hibs picture / murals etc inside the stands - inside east is still too bland.

Supporters bar - hopefully something is sorted soon for this or plans are made for the gap between east and FF.

Cost and variety of food - still so expensive - again another promise about improvement that never happened.
    Hi there,

Everything apart from the food I am aware is being looked at.

Kiosks I will need to see where we are with that. Still under contract therefore would imagine pricing was out of our hands. It's been brought up before and will ask the question

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks for quick reply.

I know in the role limited info can be posted especially with media / yams hovering around message boards but really hope all the areas are being worked on.

As others have said the PA system has been an issue for so long but we get fed the expensivene cost line when most other clubs in Scotland have no issues and even some on here end offered to help.

Hopefully we see a summer of progress to make the club and match day experience even better.

I would love to come to ER earlier on match days but rarely a need as limited to do or eat at stadium - I'm sure many others the same.

Good luck

First Team Breakthrough
    Thanks for quick reply.

I know in the role limited info can be posted especially with media / yams hovering around message boards but really hope all the areas are being worked on.

As others have said the PA system has been an issue for so long but we get fed the expensivene cost line when most other clubs in Scotland have no issues and even some on here end offered to help.

Hopefully we see a summer of progress to make the club and match day experience even better.

I would love to come to ER earlier on match days but rarely a need as limited to do or eat at stadium - I'm sure many others the same.

Good luck
    Really appreciate your feedback. Would be great to get fans to the stadium early and build the atmosphere so again all great points and all taken on board

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    The tannoy might be annoying but it's hardly a health and safety issue!

I'm sure that if there was any form of emergency we could all find our way safely out the stadium.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    the pre game emergency alarm buzzer is perfectly clear as is the message telling us, it's the mic on the pitch that's awful

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Sounds like the Pa/speakers (Tannoy is a brand, Alan Partridge) is a different problem for different areas.

Maybe a survey where you have to say where you sit with some questions in terms of the quality would be the way to go.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Well done Tracey for coming on here and i'd imagine the other sites, and giving answers to peoples questions.

Communication on all forms of social media was one of the reasons i voted for you, and it's great that you have and will hopefully continue to inform the people who don't all live near the ground.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    Sounds like the Pa/speakers (Tannoy is a brand, Alan Partridge) is a different problem for different areas.

Maybe a survey where you have to say where you sit with some questions in terms of the quality would be the way to go.
    Great idea

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Well done Tracey for coming on here and i'd imagine the other sites, and giving answers to peoples questions.

Communication on all forms of social media was one of the reasons i voted for you, and it's great that you have and will hopefully continue to inform the people who don't all live near the ground.
    Thank you and thank you for voting for me

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    I think the reps should have their own sub-forum, where updates can be posted and questions/points raised... everyone will know where to look then

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    I think the reps should have their own sub-forum, where updates can be posted and questions/points raised... everyone will know where to look then
    Great idea

Coaching Staff
    Getting out the East needs looked at. If you don't leave early you can be about 20 mins getting out. It leads to lots of people leaving earlier than they'd want, views getting spoiled etc.

The exit by the disabled platform is unbelievably slow. Defies most logic as to people passing through a reasonably wide space.

Hi there,

There will be something in place for the new season and more likely a temporary solution. Plans have been drawn up but until planning permissions and structural and licensing issues are confirmed and in place we can't make any announcement as to what these solutions will be.

It was brought up again at the Working Together meeting that announcing it without a solution probably wasn't the best. The club took that point on board. Unfortunately because we had to let ST holders know about the lift the announcement had to be made when it was.

I loved BTG and went their my kids so will definitely be keeping you posted on progress with this. The club know how important it is for the Supporters.

Will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks for that Tracey .... good to see things are in hand

Totally agree. Makes more sense as more to bring back to you all.

We are looking at a lot of different options with the club as well to improve communication because we want to get it right this time.

Also looking at a surgery every home game for the new season so if anyone has any issues they can discuss face to face.

We will make it better.

Fantastic work :)

Just to throw in one small observation.

In my working experience using the word 'surgery' can be deemed as negative, we have an 'academy' at work which serves the same purpose, although not sure that would work in footballing terms! But it's definitely more appealing at attend

The food at the kiosks is grim. Hotdogs are overpriced, bland and cold. I can't even start on the pizza or pies. I don't mind stodge not overpriced stodge!!!

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post
    Fantastic work :)

Just to throw in one small observation.

In my working experience using the word 'surgery' can be deemed as negative, we have an 'academy' at work which serves the same purpose, although not sure that would work in footballing terms! But it's definitely more appealing at attend
    Thanks will take that on board when we word it

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
    The food at the kiosks is grim. Hotdogs are overpriced, bland and cold. I can't even start on the pizza or pies. I don't mind stodge not overpriced stodge!!!
    Thanks for the feedback

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. As the comment below has said there hasn't really been anything as such to update on.

I have been on and replied directly and on here regarding ESA Season Tickets, Behind the Goals and also with regards to a post that had been shared about how as a club we can make the match day experience more enjoyable for kids with autism and their parents/careers. Some times Frank and I are contacted directly and these things are dealt as and when they arise.

Moving forward the Working Together meetings minutes will be posted on the Clubs Website to ensure that those who can't attend can see what's being discussed and a reminder that it's open to all supporters.

What we will do is at the end of this month once I have attended my second board meeting we can put up an update on how the first couple of months has gone and the types of issues we have been dealing with.

Still early days in this role but lucky to have Frank who has done the role for the past 2 years to be able to seek guidance on things and we practically talk every day.

What we don't want to do is bore you each month with nothing updates.

Hope that helps and confirms that we are on the forums and dealing with issues as and when they arise.

If you have anything you would like to discuss feel free to contact us on tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk or fdougan@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thanks

Tracey & Frank

Great reply Tracey. Sounds like progress will be made this year and that can only be a good thing. Communication from our reps on forums like this is really helpful. I sensed a lot of people were unconvinced that Supporters Reps sitting on the Board were necessary but I'm sure yourself and Frank can prove the worthiness of these positions. Keeping everyone updated is key!

All the best to you both.

Few things..

Can you bring up about stadium maintenance and the grass in front of the east being unkept ?!

Also any news about the stadium seeking naming rights ?

Plus do you know when new strip will be released (who decides away strip colour?!) and are we getting a new main sponsor ?

Thanks

First Team Breakthrough
    Few things..

Can you bring up about stadium maintenance and the grass in front of the east being unkept ?!

Also any news about the stadium seeking naming rights ?

Plus do you know when new strip will be released (who decides away strip colour?!) and are we getting a new main sponsor ?

Thanks
    Hi there,

Stadium maintenance has been brought up and believe that will be done in the closed season. Will mention the grass in the front of the east also.

Haven't heard a thing about naming rights for the Stadium apart from what's been on Social Media but will ask the question.

New strips - we met with PSL who will be taking over from JustSport - very impressive. The Home strip will be launched middle of June (no actual date) and the Away strip at the end of June in time for holidays (July trades).

With regards to Sponsor do you mean the kit Sponsor?

Thanks

Tracey

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Clash View Post
    Great reply Tracey. Sounds like progress will be made this year and that can only be a good thing. Communication from our reps on forums like this is really helpful. I sensed a lot of people were unconvinced that Supporters Reps sitting on the Board were necessary but I'm sure yourself and Frank can prove the worthiness of these positions. Keeping everyone updated is key!

All the best to you both.
    Thank you

Hi there,

Stadium maintenance has been brought up and believe that will be done in the closed season. Will mention the grass in the front of the east also.

Haven't heard a thing about naming rights for the Stadium apart from what's been on Social Media but will ask the question.

New strips - we met with PSL who will be taking over from JustSport - very impressive. The Home strip will be launched middle of June (no actual date) and the Away strip at the end of June in time for holidays (July trades).

With regards to Sponsor do you mean the kit Sponsor?

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks again for update.

Yes - will Marathon Bet still be main shirt sponsor?

Also I assume the FF will have to rebranded as Crabbies steps away.