hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by ladystanton View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Tracey and Frank are doing a great job attempting to please everyone with there updates, but just wish folk would cut them a bit slack and stop hounding them for immediate answers.
    As they have said...they will give you the answers when they gain the info they require.

it's not one way updates we are looking for, it is a two way dialogue between fans and the club...the reps role is to represent the voice of the fans to the club and the club back to us.....seems like Tracy , by engaging on this thread and others, has started well in this regard.

Nice one Tracey!

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    My two girls are too young/not interested enough yet to be season ticket holders, so we were pleasantly surprised to see the activities you mention laid on in The South, as I expected them to be in BTG. It helped make their day more enjoyable and the entertainment really needs to be available for all Hibs Kids, not just those who happen to be situated in a certain part of the stadium.
    Hi there,

Glad you enjoyed the activities. Not everything suits all of the supporters. It's trying to get a good balance. Sometimes you have to trial things and utilise the space you have as well.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there an appetite from the reps to persue a simple, workable Loyalty System?
    If the subject is dead in the water it would at least let those who have expressed a desire to see a return that there is no point in continuing to campaign for one. Personally, I feel there is still time to ressurect a workable scheme before seasons start, but if there is no appetite from the boardroom I'll just have to reluctantly accept the boards decision.
    Not trying to be a smart arse here but reading on here (and the Bounce) although there's some lament around the demise of the loyalty scheme I haven't seen any serious attempt by supporters for its reintroduction.

To be honest from what I've been made aware of about the abuse levelled at the ticket office staff during its time as well as other issues I can't see the club being enthusiastic about bringing it back in any form.
    Space to let

First Team Breakthrough
    Is there an appetite from the reps to persue a simple, workable Loyalty System?
    If the subject is dead in the water it would at least let those who have expressed a desire to see a return that there is no point in continuing to campaign for one. Personally, I feel there is still time to ressurect a workable scheme before seasons start, but if there is no appetite from the boardroom I'll just have to reluctantly accept the boards decision.
    Hi there,

This is something which has been raised again at the Working Together meetings and at Board level. I can confirm that there will be no return of Loyalty Points.

Sorry it's not what you were hoping for but think we have to move on from it now.

Thanks

Tracey

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    Hi there,

This is something which has been raised again at the Working Together meetings and at Board level. I can confirm that there will be no return of Loyalty Points.

Sorry it's not what you were hoping for but think we have to move on from it now.

Thanks

Tracey

If that's the decision then yes, we will need to move on.

I recall speaking to Frank prior to his re-election and he assured me that if elected, he would be pursuing a reintroduction, so it looks like he may have been a lone voice in favour. With increased crowds, and hopefully a positive league campaign, don't be surprised if this is a topic that will resurface during the season.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    so, walk ups to majority of home games get put in the same pot for hampden tickets as the fans that only go to..ermm, hampden games ta very much hibs

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    so, walk ups to majority of home games get put in the same pot for hampden tickets as the fans that only go to..ermm, hampden games ta very much hibs

And the fans who bitched and whined until Hibs gave it up before it had really got going. I thought it was a good idea whuch would have served everyone well enough, the kinks around how to position n the different waves to purchase tickets would have settled down with experience.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    And the fans who bitched and whined until Hibs gave it up before it had really got going. I thought it was a good idea whuch would have served everyone well enough, the kinks around how to position n the different waves to purchase tickets would have settled down with experience.
    Absolutely correct McD. I wonder how many people moaned about it and lobbied to get it stopped because every single Hibby I know (and there are a few) wanted to keep it. A really strange one as the system was totally fair

@hibs.net private member Pete70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    Well, as a season ticket holder who didn't go to many away games I'm not unhappy that it was done away with. Ta Hibs.

@hibs.net private member
    I was virtually guaranteed a ticket for every away game if I wanted it by the points scheme but many claimed it devalues a ST. As such I'm happy to take my chances in the scramble for the PBS. Either that I can sign up to the uber fan scheme with Hermit 😂

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibees62
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Getting out the East needs looked at. If you don't leave early you can be about 20 mins getting out. It leads to lots of people leaving earlier than they'd want, views getting spoiled etc.

The exit by the disabled platform is unbelievably slow. Defies most logic as to people passing through a reasonably wide space.
    Exactly the reason I've now moved from the East to West for next season!
    I had a ST in GG in the East section 39 and each week my mate left with 5 mins to go I waited til the end. It then takes as you say 20 minutes to get out.
    I believe the issue is because it is one tier. There fans coming out of sections 39 and 40 into the same stairs hence the wait.
    It's our fault for voting for one tier I'm afraid and doubt much can be done about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingFranck View Post
    I had a ST in GG in the East section 39 and each week my mate left with 5 mins to go I waited til the end. It then takes as you say 20 minutes to get out.
    I believe the issue is because it is one tier. There fans coming out of sections 39 and 40 into the same stairs hence the wait.
    It's our fault for voting for one tier I'm afraid and doubt much can be done about it.
    It's not about it being one tier it's about the design. You can have a single tier stand with entrances/exits at different levels to serve different areas of the stand. Of course that would add to the expense but it's something that could be incorporated in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    It's not about it being one tier it's about the design. You can have a single tier stand with entrances/exits at different levels to serve different areas of the stand. Of course that would add to the expense but it's something that could be incorporated in the future.
    There's plenty of room behind the East, so I'd like to see exit stairs built at the top of each access stair. The delays in leaving the East will only get worse as we sell more season tickets and attendances continue to rise.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    There's plenty of room behind the East, so I'd like to see exit stairs built at the top of each access stair. The delays in leaving the East will only get worse as we sell more season tickets and attendances continue to rise.
    There are a few ways it could be done. Stairwells could be built in the concourses to serve the upper rows but it would depend on what plans the club have for the vast space under the seating decks in the east. There's a lot they could do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    There are a few ways it could be done. Stairwells could be built in the concourses to serve the upper rows but it would depend on what plans the club have for the vast space under the seating decks in the east. There's a lot they could do with it.
    I've always suggested they need to be built on the back because it would cost too much to insert stairwells into the existing stand and we'd lose several dozen seats by doing so.

Adding external stairs would have little impact on the plans for the interior of the East, and could be incorporated into that work by providing access to a mezzanine level.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    I've always suggested they need to be built on the back because it would cost too much to insert stairwells into the existing stand and we'd lose several dozen seats by doing so.

Adding external stairs would have little impact on the plans for the interior of the East, and could be incorporated into that work by providing access to a mezzanine level.
    Agreed, but like I said, there are various options as to how it could be done. It's a fantastic space and I'd be surprised if the club didn't have some ideas as to how they want to utilise it.

Any place for a wee hibees crèche on match days? Some sort of room with soft play and a window view of the pitch for the mums/dads/interested toddlers.

Got a wee one on the way and my partner may work the odd Saturday. I've came to terms that away games may be few and far between for me now but hoping to still be at ER every second week.

A nice way to get the wee one into the hibees without having to sit still for 90 minutes resenting being there because their dads on baby sitting duties

I think the plans for the sensory room are brilliant and opens up the match day experience to more people and something like a soft play room for kids could open it up to even more people who might miss out otherwise. I'm not sure on the demand/costs or whether any other club has ever tried to do something similar but think it would be something positive for the club and save me a future headache!

Quote Originally Posted by KingFranck View Post
    It can't only be because it's one tier.

Tynecastle seems to empty pretty quickly these days 👀

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    Hi there,

Thanks

Tracey

It will be easier for some to 'move on' than for others.
    3000 tickets (or whatever) for Tynecastle into 11,000 season holders does not work.
    I hope there is some form of ballot this time rather than last seasons absolute lottery when we had posters on here admitting they had worked the online log in system to their favour.. Or maybe the club will increase the number they hold back as 'hospitality' premiums? I certainly hope not.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gubbz View Post
    Any place for a wee hibees crèche on match days? Some sort of room with soft play and a window view of the pitch for the mums/dads/interested toddlers.

Got a wee one on the way and my partner may work the odd Saturday. I've came to terms that away games may be few and far between for me now but hoping to still be at ER every second week.

A nice way to get the wee one into the hibees without having to sit still for 90 minutes resenting being there because their dads on baby sitting duties

I think the plans for the sensory room are brilliant and opens up the match day experience to more people and something like a soft play room for kids could open it up to even more people who might miss out otherwise. I'm not sure on the demand/costs or whether any other club has ever tried to do something similar but think it would be something positive for the club and save me a future headache!
    Just no.

Get a babysitter like everyone else!

Seriously, this place is mental sometimes. Everyone seems to want something for themselves.

If it even cost £300 to paint a room ( with a pitch side view no less) and buy a few toys that's my ST spent

Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Just no.

Seriously, this place is mental sometimes. Everyone seems to want something for themselves.

If it even cost £300 to paint a room ( with a pitch side view no less) and buy a few toys that's my ST spent

Ridiculous.
    I get where you're coming from.

The club seem to be trying new ways to open up to gett more fans involved with the club. This could be something that's part of the "Game Changer" initiative and the surgery that they want to open up in one of the stands. My point is that if it makes people who where previously unable able to attend because of childcare duties able to get to the game then that's more money coming in and getting our Season Ticket holders of the future more engaged with the club.

And less chance of you and your inward thinking being disrupted by screaming bairns at the game :-)

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Just no.

Ridiculous.
    I tend to agree; my dad has been taking me to the football since I was 5 and I didn't have a soft play area or any other nonsense like that. Why take your kids to the football to encourage them to do anything other than learn about and watch the beautiful game. Madness in my view but to each their own I guess.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    That's the thing though.

We're getting a 'health hub' already at the expense of the supporters bar.

Recently on here we've had folk asking for a sensory room, a breastfeeding area and now you want a soft play / crèche type thing!

I mean, c'mon. We're a football club, not a cummunity centre (yet).

If there's to be a wish list I want bigger bar area with wall to wall TV, topless dancers, quality burgers and (chips!), absolutely no children allowed, more bars, pool tables, darts, indoor smoking area, bookies, safe standing, kids tickets in FF lower only, a bottle bar etc etc.....

Just as well I'm no in charge eh!