hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Queen Anne

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok. I thought they got one regardless or is this time or age barred??

The club who sign him next will be liable for the development fee and surely that won't happen until he is fit. So he could be wageless and clubless for some time - aaah, shame.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Got to love Queen Ann.

She patronises the masses who are paying for the running of the club and a chunk of the new stand through FOH contributions.

She says in last weeks statement that she welcomes back Hibs and even when we lose a Derby it's great to be involved in it (totally missing the do or die nature of that fixture).

Today she said she had seen Cathros training and was impressed and after all the players clearly love him.

She reminds the fans that this a big week for fund raising as the club have a financial shortfall.

The fans boo the players of the park and a handful of them stay for lap of honour which doesn't happen.

Tomorrow it's the fans chance to pay £15 to witness how a training session is planned and executed with Cathro and co - you really couldn't make it up

And on 21st May, yes 21st May fans have the chance to hand over £25 in return a bacon roll and chance to (presumably) walk around the old stand (damp carpets, calor gas heaters, funny smell and all) AND listen to Scott Wilson with some 5-1, big team, Rudi nonsense.

WHAT A TIME TO BE A HIBS FAN.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Ok. I thought they got one regardless or is this time or age barred??
    They will get one, but it'll be hen another team signs him. If somebody signs him in the summer then they'll get it then, but he'll not be fit any time soon so there's a good chance nobody will sign him yet. If nobody signs him until January then they'll not get the money until then.

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    They will get one, but it'll be hen another team signs him. If somebody signs him in the summer then they'll get it then, but he'll not be fit any time soon so there's a good chance nobody will sign him yet. If nobody signs him until January then they'll not get the money until then.
    Cheers for clearing that up!!

Mind they went back into administration because they built a stand they couldn't fill and still had 2nd biggest football ground in Edinburgh. Heard it here first. Tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Do folk actually think she's not there to make something back from them. She's a clever business woman and she isn't pumping in thousands the fans are.
    They're not pumping in enough for what is needed though. The summer will be interesting. Their fans could be in for a shock at the "quality" of their signings. I can see their playing budget taking a huge hit.

Is tomorrow the start of the bake sales week? Even the beggars on Princes Street wouldnae ask for dough like that!

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Do folk actually think she's not there to make something back from them. She's a clever business woman and she isn't pumping in thousands the fans are.
    ... and very talented pick-pocket... brilliant distractions and faultless lifting. The marks totally unaware they're being dipped

There's no way they are going to sell more season tickets than last year so when you think about it, they are actually putting in these extra seats for us to sit in.

Cheers guys, keep the pennies coming.

Glad the 0-7 stand got a good send off though.

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    I find that a bit strange. It means that if no-one rates him at £400k, or whatever the development fee is, he can't play anywhere?

That's right.He'll be a free agent with a £400K fee!

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Jamhammer on JKB:

"At final whistle I showed the fingers to the team, booed and went home. If they can't be arsed why should I be."

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
    Love post 56.....

Clever though she may be she has got it all wrong here. The money the fans are pumping in was supposed to repay her initial funding and that just isn't happening - it isn't even enough to pay the bills.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Bootzilla - (on Cathro interview) - it was like David Williams doing that riddler character from little Britain.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Cathro
    Attached Images Attached Images

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    But he won't be fit until January to get the development fee if £400k
    How is the development fee calculated? I've seen this £500k figure banded about but no idea how it's been arrived at?

Quote from kickback "Total embarrassment, they only people left were on their way out the stadium. Directors box full and rose as one with Budge to applaud the players, totally cringe worthy.

We are a shambles, a soulless football team that are so far out of touch with the fans its unreal. "

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoYO! View Post
    The way I see it is that essentially she is getting a good rate of interest on her capital. Prob better than any investment/ stocks/ tracker rate that she could get. It is also pretty secure... I think!

Lots of capital sloshing about looking for a 6% return. Clever Budgie has made sure that she's the one that benefits from the Yam subs and not some other investor.

She also gets to play at running a football club - I guess this was fun when everyone was hailing her as the saviour, but it might become less enjoyable soon.

Years of financial doping has them all deluded! They expect everything to be Rosie and the stand and playing budget to be financed without question as that's what they are paying for!

Long may this continue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleasing

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post

Lots of capital sloshing about looking for a 6% return. Clever Budgie has made sure that she's the one that benefits from the Yam subs and not some other investor.

She also gets to play at running a football club - I guess this was fun when everyone was hailing her as the saviour, but it might become less enjoyable soon.
    I don't see it that way. Surely the Yam subs are being made for the purpose of buying shares in the club - when done and dusted she won't own any of the club, the fans will (or are at least supposed to). Her investment will have disappeared.

Queen Anne

Ha they are turning on each other! Priceless!

Btw own up who posted that! Quality!!

That graygo character is clearly a plant. In the minority in failing to criticize a single thing they are doing. A few of them starting to think they are being milked. Really guys? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by crabis View Post
    I find that a bit strange. It means that if no-one rates him at £400k, or whatever the development fee is, he can't play anywhere?
    He can play at Hearts. The only way there can be a development fee is because Hearts have offered him a new contract equal to the deal he was on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    He can play at Hearts. The only way there can be a development fee is because Hearts have offered him a new contract equal to the deal he was on.

OK thanks - that makes sense.

Blog Entries
    One guy suggests putting in the U-20's because they've been "winning for fun". Of course they have,11th in a 17 team league, 7 places & 18 points behind us! Deluded doesn't cut it!