hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Regular GORDONSMITH7's Avatar

Hugh Cockburn is raising money for Sarcoma UK in memory of Shaun McKinley

Hope it's Ok posting this Admins.

Hibs supporter Hugh Cockburn is raising money for Sarcoma UK in memory of fellow Branch member Shaun McKinley........

'My name is Hugh Cockburn and have lived in Sunderland for 34 years, although originally from Fife. I attend all Hibs home games and know Shaun's Dad and met Shaun and son Ross. I followed, like many others, Shaun's courageous struggle with Sarcoma. I attended his moving funeral and decided that I would like to do something in his memory.

I know he was proud to have been able to attend the Scottish Cup Final and see his beloved team win the Cup. I will therefore be cycling from Easter Road to Hampden Park on Monday 22 of May and returning on the 23rd, to raise money for Sarcoma UK.

Monday 22 May

Depart Easter Road 9am - visiting - Livingston FC - Airdrie
    FC - Partick FC - Clyde FC - Rangers FC - Celtic FC - arrive at Hampden Park

Tuesday 23 May

Depart Hampden Park -visiting - Hamilton FC - Motherwell FC- Hearts FC - arrive at Easter Road hopefully
    mid-afternoon……….Train to Newcastle 6:30pm

Finally a big thank you to all the fitba' teams that are welcoming me into their grounds.'

To donate and see Hugh in his fine Hibs cycling livery click below.......

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Hugh-Cockburn

BIG G

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular GORDONSMITH7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hope it's Ok posting this Admins.

Hibs supporter Hugh Cockburn is raising money for Sarcoma UK in memory of fellow Branch member Shaun McKinley........

'My name is Hugh Cockburn and have lived in Sunderland for 34 years, although originally from Fife. I attend all Hibs home games and know Shaun's Dad and met Shaun and son Ross. I followed, like many others, Shaun's courageous struggle with Sarcoma. I attended his moving funeral and decided that I would like to do something in his memory.

I know he was proud to have been able to attend the Scottish Cup Final and see his beloved team win the Cup. I will therefore be cycling from Easter Road to Hampden Park on Monday 22 of May and returning on the 23rd, to raise money for Sarcoma UK.

Monday 22 May

Depart Easter Road 9am - visiting - Livingston FC - Airdrie
    FC - Partick FC - Clyde FC - Rangers FC - Celtic FC - arrive at Hampden Park

Tuesday 23 May

Depart Hampden Park -visiting - Hamilton FC - Motherwell FC- Hearts FC - arrive at Easter Road hopefully
    mid-afternoon……….Train to Newcastle 6:30pm

Finally a big thank you to all the fitba' teams that are welcoming me into their grounds.'

To donate and see Hugh in his fine Hibs cycling livery click below.......

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Hugh-Cockburn

BIG G
    UPDATE....

Just a wee update on my plans.

Didn't realise how close Albion Rovers is to my route so now adding them.

As I live in Sunderland have arranged to cycle to both Sunderland FC and Newcastle FC for photographs possibly this Monday or Tuesday. Hoping to be able to add Middlesbrough at a later date.

Overwhelmed by total on 'justgiving page'.

Thanks to all donators.

Hugh GGTTH