Been thinking about this the last few days and I don't know if we should be alarmed, content, annoyed, surprised or whatever that we have a hell of a lot of players yet to commit themselves to the future at the club. Part of me is fine with it but there's another part that's saying I'd expect players to have committed by now given disxusssions started in December time.

I honestly expected a drip feed of signings by now but nothing so far. Is it player power holding out for better deals collectively, I have no idea it could be anything. I know hibs have said they are relaxed about it but I'm personally not, no disrespect but there are players in the squad that I'd have thought would have bit their hand off to be part of a premiership hibs team but no seen as much so far. I know there are so many variables etc but I'm genuinely at the stage where I am a bit nervous.

Club should force their hand and get a decision either way to allow us to plan more effectively if players are to move on.

Even with the Forster captain which is probably nothing but when your club captain and other more suitable candidates are in the team but are thus said out of contract I wonder if this is Lennon sending out a message, as I said maybe not but maybe so also.

Anyway get them contracts signed ya money grabbing bassas 😜