hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LD

This woman is due massive massive credit and i'd be delighted if she was on the pitch so we can show her our appreciation.

At very least a "one Leeann Dempster" chant

2. Log in to remove the advert

If Leeann Dempster wants to run on the pitch dig up a piece of turf and sit on the crossbar it'll be fine by me ..... she has pulled off a minor football miracle in the time she has been here, I'm not even talking so much about on the pitch but through the work she has done to help connect the fans and the club.

She might not want to go onto the pitch, but if she does I for one wont quibble about her right to be there .... a wee chant of 'one Leeann Dempster' would be a fitting thank you and I'll be the first to join in if it happens .... hell I might even start it

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Leeann Dempster wants to run on the pitch dig up a piece of turf and sit on the crossbar it'll be fine by me ..... she has pulled off a minor football miracle in the time she has been here, I'm not even talking so much about on the pitch but through the work she has done to help connect the fans and the club.

She might not want to go onto the pitch, but if she does I for one wont quibble about her right to be there .... a wee chant of 'one Leeann Dempster' would be a fitting thank you and I'll be the first to join in if it happens .... hell I might even start it
    Shes helped re-build a lot of burnt bridges and trust with the fans thats for sure. She's just got so much class about her and wants the fans to be involved as much as possible.

She's been absolutely pivotal in the revival of this club.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post

After the pitch invasion on the 21st I managed to get up right next to the players when they were lifting the trophy and tried starting that chant, few folk joined in but wasn't exactly the ideal situation for a new chant

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    When we were s**t we had people wailing and moaning that the board and Petrie didn't care about the product on the pitch or our sporting achievements and only interested in balancing the books.

Now that we're winning again and about to pick up our second trophy within 12 months people are moaning at the suggestion of having the chief exec who has overseen our transformation and restored some pride to our club on and off the pitch being part of our on-pitch celebrations with the rest of the team.

You couldn't make it up
    What you on about? How is that comparable? If, back when we were ****, people were saying RP should be out on the pitch at the end of the season to be booed and/or pelted with rubbish then I could, maybe, see where you were coming from.

The football pitch is the for football side of the club, the boardroom is for the board.

Quote Originally Posted by SingHibs View Post
    Unless you are a woman you have no chance. Sorry.
    Do you know many guys named "Deb" like?