hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Sandown

Sandown

What a remarkable horse Menorah is, the only ever winner of that race, winning it for the 4th time today and then an honourable retirement.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a remarkable horse Menorah is, the only ever winner of that race, winning it for the 4th time today and then an honourable retirement.
    Great horse over the years.

Many Clouds named national hunt horse of the year today. Probably a bit of a sentimental vote but he was a favourite of mine so I'll say he deserved it. That performance in the Cotswold Chase was something else, heart of a lion.

Been a good season with a few sad losses, Reve De Sivola and Many Clouds hitting home for me. Already lookinh forward to Perths summer jumps and September already, the flat just doesn't cut it.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great horse over the years.

Many Clouds named national hunt horse of the year today. Probably a bit of a sentimental vote but he was a favourite of mine so I'll say he deserved it. That performance in the Cotswold Chase was something else, heart of a lion.

Been a good season with a few sad losses, Reve De Sivola and Many Clouds hitting home for me. Already lookinh forward to Perths summer jumps and September already, the flat just doesn't cut it.
    I used to enjoy a regular punt now though I stick to just the big ones like the national/scots national/masters-majors/World Cup etc. Dandy Nichols/H Cecil/Sir M Stoute/M Johnston were some of the trainers I'd look to follow for big flat races. If I remember rightly H Cecil passed away, don't know if the others are still around or are as successful as they were a number of years ago. I used to like the big fields and cavalry charges of the flat.

glory glory