hibs.net Messageboard

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Enjoyable watching the foaming at the mouth seethe but some of the stuff on there is genuinely quite disturbing. Absolute dregs, vile vile people.
    I had a look and got no "enjoyment" from reading the sick, evil stuff written. Saddens and baffles me that these types exist, let alone have an open forum to spout their hatred.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Apologists for them maintain that they are only Saturday afternoon bigots and it's just a bit of harmless banter; my a##e it is. One look at that vile site soon makes you realise that their warped views on anything that doesn't fit into their cretinous slant on religion is 24/7.

Looking forward to reading Keith Jackson's take on Celtic players being attacked and how supporters of Rangers are the common denominator

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    Looking forward to reading Keith Jackson's take on Celtic players being attacked and how supporters of Rangers are the common denominator
    Well you will be waiting a while then.

Quote Originally Posted by HibeeLR View Post
    You'd be hard pushed to pick who's the worse player between Waghorn and Garner, both awful 😂😂
    Rumoured £3m transfer budget has got them fuming and that's before the £900k due to Preston NE this summer for Garner 😂

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Any links? I could do with some more laughing.....
    "Saw a stat on twitter that they b#stards have scored more League goals at Ibrox this season than Waghorn and Garner combined, ****ing grim" 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    Rumoured £3m transfer budget has got them fuming and that's before the £900k due to Preston NE this summer for Garner 😂
    £900,000? Surely not? Is that true? 😂😂

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HFCdeb View Post
    £900,000? Surely not? Is that true? 😂😂
    Either way they are Donald ducked. The penny is dropping with some of the Hun support that Dave 'glib and shameless liar' King has, well, shamelessly lied about how much money they would have to spend. As mentioned, the rumour is a summer budget of around £3 million, which, if true, is a tiny fraction of what they need to compete for the title. Unless someone comes along with a blank cheque, Rangers are going to be miles behind Celtic for many years.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    Either way they are Donald ducked. The penny is dropping with some of the Hun support that Dave 'glib and shameless liar' King has, well, shamelessly lied about how much money they would have to spend. As mentioned, the rumour is a summer budget of around £3 million, which, if true, is a tiny fraction of what they need to compete for the title. Unless someone comes along with a blank cheque, Rangers are going to be miles behind Celtic for many years.
    Competing for the title ? They need to be more worried about how they're going to compete with the Dons, Hearts and Hibs for European football. No one fears Sevco and everyone will enjoy taking them head on. They are a basket case of a club with mediocre players, and big ideas. If it wasn't for the favours they receive week in week our from the officials and establishment, they'd be bottom 6 fodder.

Cannot wait for us tackling that mob again next season

£900,000? Surely not? Is that true? ����
    No.

Garner cost £225,000.

The £1.8m figure was a combination of the actual fee sevco paid for Garner, the agents' fees, Garner's salary over the course of the deal signed at Greyskull, loyalty bonuses, anticipated win bonuses, and so on. Lots of clubs do this to make it look as if they are splashing the cash when they are not.

Newcastle have been doing this for years while Ashley has been in charge. For example, in 1996 (a decade before Ashley turned up), NUFC paid Blackburn £15m for Alan Shearer. £15m was the sum the selling club received. A couple of years back, NUFC supposedly paid Monaco £6m for Emmanuel Riviere - aye, right. The transfer Monaco received for the player was £1.8m, and the rest was rolled up as above.

It's also a good way for owners to trouser money that has supposedly been spent on transfer fees. Ashley is a known thief, and this is why HMRC are at St James' Park all the time.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie1892 View Post
    No.

Garner cost £225,000.

The £1.8m figure was a combination of the actual fee sevco paid for Garner, the agents' fees, Garner's salary over the course of the deal signed at Greyskull, loyalty bonuses, anticipated win bonuses, and so on. Lots of clubs do this to make it look as if they are splashing the cash when they are not.

Newcastle have been doing this for years while Ashley has been in charge. For example, in 1996 (a decade before Ashley turned up), NUFC paid Blackburn £15m for Alan Shearer. £15m was the sum the selling club received. A couple of years back, NUFC supposedly paid Monaco £6m for Emmanuel Riviere - aye, right. The transfer Monaco received for the player was £1.8m, and the rest was rolled up as above.

It's also a good way for owners to trouser money that has supposedly been spent on transfer fees. Ashley is a known thief, and this is why HMRC are at St James' Park all the time.
    He really does appear to be a horrible human being, as evidenced by the treatment of his employees.

May his involvement at Ibrox be very long indeed
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

No.

Garner cost £225,000.

Thanks for this. Is it "illegal" or one of those unstickable discrepancies that sees the likes of Harry Redknapp walk free? Surely there's tax implications, otherwise why would HMRC bother? I used to work for them and know how savage they can be when they have someone in their sights.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    He really does appear to be a horrible human being, as evidenced by the treatment of his employees.

May his involvement at Ibrox be very long indeed
    I'm torn between wanting him jailed for his treatment of his workforce and wanting him to really ram it up Sevco dry. It's a real inner turmoil 😉👌

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I've just been reading the thread on Rangers media about the guy that ran on the pitch. Apparently they need to "rise above it" because "we're better than that" and my personal favourite "we need to take the moral high ground " That one thread alone is full of hatred and bigotry and some other things that I honestly wish I hadn't read. What planet are these idiots on? They are disgusting cretins who have no place in a civilised country.

United we stand here....

Thanks for this. Is it "illegal" or one of those unstickable discrepancies that sees the likes of Harry Redknapp walk free? Surely there's tax implications, otherwise why would HMRC bother? I used to work for them and know how savage they can be when they have someone in their sights.
    I think HMRC have trouble with the burden of proof in football cases for a variety of reasons - chief among them that everyone in many cases are all happy to perjure themselves so that they all walk. This is how Redknapp got away with it - Boys' club.

No.

Garner cost £225,000.

"Preston manager Simon Grayson is resigned to losing Garner after the clubs agreed a fee of about £1.5million". I hope that this widely reported number correct (where did you get your info) but as the fee was not disclosed we are left in limbo. What I didn't know was that the season before Sevco swooped he only scored 6 goals so his exploits this season are pretty much in line with what should have been expected. Hopefully he is on as an attractive package that makes it difficult to move him on.

I think HMRC have trouble with the burden of proof in football cases for a variety of reasons - chief among them that everyone in many cases are all happy to perjure themselves so that they all walk. This is how Redknapp got away with it - Boys' club.
    Seem to remember that it was Redknapps dog that had all the money. Maybe Dave King should approach the dog to invest in Sevco? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    "Preston manager Simon Grayson is resigned to losing Garner after the clubs agreed a fee of about £1.5million". I hope that this widely reported number correct (where did you get your info) but as the fee was not disclosed we are left in limbo. What I didn't know was that the season before Sevco swooped he only scored 6 goals so his exploits this season are pretty much in line with what should have been expected. Hopefully he is on as an attractive package that makes it difficult to move him on.
    Sports journalist at the Lancashire Evening Post, former colleague of mine from the Middle East. He put the £225k figure to both PNE and sevco at the time but PNE denied it and sevco didn't bother to respond so it couldn't go in the paper.

Don't know what he's earning but I can probably find out. He's there until 2020 though, and you do wonder, if hun tried to flog him, how much they'd get for such a **** player. He's Dundee United/St Mirren class.

Derek Griffiths, perhaps.
    Oh, aye.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    The Sunday Mail bravely put nothing on their front page about the "bother", going against the grain as all the other organs did.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    a ninth has been arrested, looks like it was the monkey boy, tw@t

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-39766739

It comes after officers said that were aware of a racially motivated incident.
    It is understood someone allegedly made a monkey gesture at Celtic player Scott Sinclair.

Left by mutual consent!
    Handed himself into cop-shop. May well get a lie in. Hope so. Vile people.

Neil Lennon is sure we'll be Celtics closest challenge next year. He is right.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    a ninth has been arrested, looks like it was the monkey boy, tw@t

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-39766739

It comes after officers said that were aware of a racially motivated incident.
    It is understood someone allegedly made a monkey gesture at Celtic player Scott Sinclair.

Disgusting.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    I've just been reading the thread on Rangers media about the guy that ran on the pitch. Apparently they need to "rise above it" because "we're better than that" and my personal favourite "we need to take the moral high ground " That one thread alone is full of hatred and bigotry and some other things that I honestly wish I hadn't read. What planet are these idiots on? They are disgusting cretins who have no place in a civilised country.
    Sex offender.

Flashed an 11 yr old girl, and was convicted in 2010. Disgusting man.

https://t.co/WHFS5cBpgH

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Sky sports news reporting 3 Rangers fans have been in court for offences from the old firm game on Saturday.

One for racist gestures, one for running on the pitch to assault a Celtic player and one for sectarian singing.

Sorry, was that ONE for sectarian singing!!!!????

He must have one heck of a loud voice

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo7 View Post
    Sex offender.

Flashed an 11 yr old girl, and was convicted in 2010. Disgusting man.

https://t.co/WHFS5cBpgH
    I can't say I'm surprised tbh.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member GordonHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Sky sports news reporting 3 Rangers fans have been in court for offences from the old firm game on Saturday.

One for racist gestures, one for running on the pitch to assault a Celtic player and one for sectarian singing.

Sorry, was that ONE for sectarian singing!!!!????

He must have one heck of a loud voice
    Plus a megaphone and an echo machine !!!

Sevco sex offender

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...scott-10350980

What a Freak. Doesn't surprise me that he's a h*n as well. Flashing a wee girl when she was with her mum, and has two kids, wtf. Another thing I noticed is that the article says he is 23 years old?? He looks at least 35. What a horrible zombie club with horrible hypocritical fans.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 18Hibee75 View Post
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...scott-10350980

What a Freak. Doesn't surprise me that he's a h*n as well. Flashing a wee girl when she was with her mum, and has two kids, wtf. Another thing I noticed is that the article says he is 23 years old?? He looks at least 35. What a horrible zombie club with horrible hypocritical fans.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk
    The pervert’s lawyer described McLellan as a “prolific offender” Source: Daily Ranger / Rebel 😂