hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: relegating rudi

relegating rudi

Pleasing

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pleasing
    I will let you in to a secret Rudi could not give a shiit and will be gone as soon as the final whistle goes in two weeks and he won't look back.

Not just him there no 3 mc tattie just about trying to wind the hibs fans when they equalised

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    He'll probably do a close season fund raiser pulling a few pints in a backwater pub somewhere in Gorgie on the pretence of helping the thieves get a roof on their lego build stand, after deducting 100% for expenses he'll high tail it back to wherever he hides until he feels like coming back to soak them for some more cash - that's if they've got any left by the time Mrs Budge finishes squeezing them.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    Who?

I would rather see Bobby Barr relegated than anyone else. Little Hun scrote. Skacel will be away in the summer and will live off the Hertz forever more, Barr will rot away into the lower leagues and find his place at Berwick or something.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    I would rather see Bobby Barr relegated than anyone else. Little Hun scrote. Skacel will be away in the summer and will live off the Hertz forever more, Barr will rot away into the lower leagues and find his place at Berwick or something.
    I agree. Bobby Barr is not even a footballer. All I can think is his Rangers supporting nature was well looked upon by the establishment because he is nothing but a dirty player who has went on to social media a few times suggesting how much he hates Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    I will let you in to a secret Rudi could not give a shiit and will be gone as soon as the final whistle goes in two weeks and he won't look back.
    Yep, he's spent his whole time there living for opportunities to sook up to the maroon tramps. Skacel couldn't give a **** about Raith.

@hibs.net private member Stevie Reid's Avatar
    Me too. His shouting at someone in the East tonight was pathetic.

Happy to see them go down after tonight.

Good - cos if he turns his head he'll probably have someone's eye out.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    I agree. Bobby Barr is not even a footballer. All I can think is his Rangers supporting nature was well looked upon by the establishment because he is nothing but a dirty player who has went on to social media a few times suggesting how much he hates Hibs.
    We can scrape him off our shoes and move on.

Left by mutual consent!
    Don't be naive - the spud-nosed parasite 'knows' (geddit ??) a bottomless-purse/wallet when he's emptied it !. Until the day arrives he's no longer physically capable of being flown back (1st class - ONLY !) from wherever or whoever he's currently leeching-off, to be accomodated in the nearest '5-star' (ONLY) hotel, he'll keep on coming back !. The further they descend back down to their original pre-Mercer levels, it'll be matched by the widening and depths of their wallets/purses for him as 'Nostalgia Nights' outstrips their gate-money !

Some time in the far-off future a historian will use him as the perfect example of what went wrong at Hearts - it'll be in his book titled 'Edinburgh's Third Lanark' !

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Don't be naive - the spud-nosed parasite 'knows' (geddit ??) a bottomless-purse/wallet when he's emptied it !. Until the day arrives he's no longer physically capable of being flown back (1st class - ONLY !) from wherever or whoever he's currently leeching-off, to be accomodated in the nearest '5-star' (ONLY) hotel, he'll keep on coming back !. The further they descend back down to their original pre-Mercer levels, it'll be matched by the widening and depths of their wallets/purses for him as 'Nostalgia Nights' outstrips their gate-money !

Some time in the far-off future a historian will use him as the perfect example of what went wrong at Hearts - it'll be in his book titled 'Edinburgh's Third Lanark' !
    I obviously meant for Raith there is no way he will back there for "Nostalgia" nights he will not give raith a single thought when he leaves in 10 days time.

I'd prefer it if Dumbarton or Ayr went down.

Raith are a decent club and relegation will only really hurt the fans and the staff who are in it for the long haul, not Skacel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

Raith are a decent club and relegation will only really hurt the fans and the staff who are in it for the long haul, not Skacel.
    The same club who pandered to Hearts and had a night withSkacel and Locke after the cup tie to line their pockets? No thanks.

The same club who pandered to Hearts and had a night withSkacel and Locke after the cup tie to line their pockets? No thanks.
    They were just trying to raise some much needed money so they can survive and compete.

Kirkcaldy is relatively big but Raith are toiling because so many residents are Huns or Smellies. It's sad and I wish them luck.

They were just trying to raise some much needed money so they can survive and compete.

Kirkcaldy is relatively big but Raith are toiling because so many residents are Huns or Smellies. It's sad and I wish them luck.
    There are many ways to raise money. Maybe not paying over the hill Jambo's extreme amounts of cash to sit on your bench while a clueless man is in charge and just bringing in his pals would mean they wouldn't be toiling. If a club are toiling after spending three years with clubs like Hibs, Rangers and Hearts in their league then they should look within at their issues.

Dont see why people still give this irrelevant little rat the time of day.

Hes finished. Hes should be ashamed hes still stealing a wage whilst offering nothing.

Hes only seen as a legend at the muppets across the City because Hibs fans keep getting riled up about him.

Let him waste away into history.

@hibs.net private member

And ice hockey fans, Flyers get bigger crowds than Rovers. I know a number of fab Rovers' fans and hope they stay up.

Ach forget about Skacel. I'm told he's very good to his old mum and writes her every week.

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar

How about a compromise... Dumbarton or Ayr and Raith.