hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fears for dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Reid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very true about Cameron. Easy to forget that Hearts were bottom of the league with only a few games of the season left when we were on our way back from the First Division. Cameron returned form that injury, scored many goals and quickly eased their relegation fears.
    I'd much rather see posts like this, demonstrating a game plan to sort out the problem rather than the pointless 'we need him, even if it's only for a few weeks' or 'luxury we can't afford'.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I know the 6 months physio and treatment isn't guaranteed to fix the problem but I think it's worth trying. He's an exceptionally talented player but I see him missing at least half the season if he continues as he is and by giving him the lengthy layoff he'll only miss the 1st round of league games. If we fix the problem I think he would be loyal and sign another contract or at least a years extension and if the problem comes back he'll probably leave next summer anyway. He's got age on his side which is a positive thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    We need to explore every avenue to getting him for. We would have won the semi if he had stayed on, he was really controlling the game at that point . Very very good player.

Just makes a difference to the team and him and Henderson used to click when playing.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Reid View Post
    Very true about Cameron. Easy to forget that Hearts were bottom of the league with only a few games of the season left when we were on our way back from the First Division. Cameron returned form that injury, scored many goals and quickly eased their relegation fears.

IIRC Steven Gerrard had his wisdom teeth removed to sort his chronic groin injuries.

Left by mutual consent! Lex7zero's Avatar

Yup Not True

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    No it's not true.
    Dylan on the pitch is without a doubt our best player, persevere and let's hope he comes back fitter next season. If not I would still give him a contract if he gives us 15 games. Different class.

Left by mutual consent! Lex7zero's Avatar

Dylan is quality

Quote Originally Posted by Juice-Terry View Post
    DEFINITELY worth taking (another) gamble on. He's a superb footballer and we should go all out to get him healthy - even if, as some have suggested - that would take six months. To replace him with similar quality without the injuries would cost millions.
    Totally agree, a blind man could see that Dylan is the MAn pulling all the strings in midfield. Love McGinn and Bartley but Mc Geoch is class and hope he can stay injury free and strut his stuff in the Pemiership.

Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    Dylan has an acute pelvic problem, his hips are imbalanced which means one side has a little twist and causes a weakness. He needs to be not playing for about 6 months with intense physio and rehab to bring his hips back into alignment, can he/we afford to have him out for so long.
    If that's right then surely this was the season to do it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    IIRC Steven Gerrard had his wisdom teeth removed to sort his chronic groin injuries.

http://www.sport.co.uk/football/van-...l-stakes/20730

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englis...gery-to-solve-

I thought you were talking BS until I read these

@hibs.net private member Stevie Reid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Were wisdom teeth not the cause of some of Basher Lavety's injury problems for us after he first arrived?

Extra curricular activities, aside