hibs.net Messageboard

Woman who collapsed

Any update on the woman who collapsed at the foot of the stairs behind the South Stand. It was after the final whistle and she was lying face down on the Tarmac. Sincerely hope all is ok.

2. Log in to remove the advert

She was sitting up ok receiving some treatment for a head wound when we passed by. Hope she is ok. Seemed to be.

oh dear, not nice to hear about. Hope she's alright!

In Recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by ben johnson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any update on the woman who collapsed at the foot of the stairs behind the South Stand. It was after the final whistle and she was lying face down on the Tarmac. Sincerely hope all is ok.
    I am that 'woman'. Thank you for asking after me.

I was so well looked after by everyone. The doctor on site did a great job of 'soldering' my wound back together.

in all the confusion, I may have forgotten to say thank you to a fellow Hibee who used his jacket as a pillow and stayed to organise everyone...if anyone knows who he is, please pass on my big thanks...I probably owe him for dry cleaning!!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post

I was so well looked after by everyone. The doctor on site did a great job of 'soldering' my wound back together.

in all the confusion, I may have forgotten to say thank you to a fellow Hibee who used his jacket as a pillow and stayed to organise everyone...if anyone knows who he is, please pass on my big thanks...I probably owe him for dry cleaning!!

Glad you are well, and great to hear you were well looked after

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post

Glad you are reasonably OK! There were a few people round you when I passed and it looked as though you were in good hands.

Good hands rather than gods hands hope your ok