How's things guys? I'm a new member to this forum so take it easy on me haha! I just wanted to share how I felt about the game today. I was there myself and personally I thought in the first 20/25 minutes I thought I was watching my local youth team. Then for me Lenny made the sub that changed the game completely. Getting the goal back before halftime in my opinion was a must!! And I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall in our dressing room at half time cause whatever Lennon said or should I say shouted made the world of difference. Second half Aberdeen turned off and the lads played how good we all know the can. But as disappointing as it was not to get the result we truly deserved there's one thing that has stuck with me all night and that's the support that every single individual at Hampden today gave they boys on the pitch even when we were 2-0 down. It shows just how united our club is and everyone at the game and those watching wherever they could should be proud. Best support in Scotland without doubt.

#WeAreHibernianFC
#GreenArmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk