hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One of my mates is a United fan, so I'd prefer them to come up.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

2. Log in to remove the advert

for the league it would be best if dundee united come up , and id rather see mackinnon again next season than tomato heid or jum diffy

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because I would like us to sign Andreu or Sibbald then I would like both their clubs to stay down. Makes it easier to get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Andreu is a Norwich player and has another year left on his contract.
    A possible loan signing and then signed permanently at the end of next season if he is good enough.

Anyone we can pump three or four times will do me.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Not too bothered who joins us but isn't it a great feeling knowing that we aren't going to be in the playoffs.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    Not too bothered who joins us but isn't it a great feeling knowing that we aren't going to be in the playoffs.

Exactly. We can now these games without having to worry about another year in this s***** league

To answer the OP question, I'd like Dundee Utd to come up with us. If not then the 11th placed team in the Premiership to stay up. Morton and especially Falkirk can rot!
    Last edited by hfc rd; 15-04-2017 at 07:50 PM.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Dundee - manager a Yam fud
    Falkirk - manager a Yam fud
    Morton - manager a Yam fud

Simple process of elimination of those who haven't been at Hearts leaves us with Dundee Utd.

Dundee Utd.

Hamilton and Ross County down.

I don't want any team in the top flight that hasn't got a stadium fully completed . Looks terrible 3 stands or buses behind the goals

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Anyone we can pump three or four times will do me.
    Falkirk then

I hope Dundee survive as my old man is a Dundee fan. Would prefer Hamilton to go down with Inverness and Dundee Utd to come up too.

Falkirk, Dundee United and Morton, if all stay down, will find it hard going next season as St.Mirren, Dunfermline and possibly Raith will be in the mix.

Anybody but Houston and Falkirk for me - I'm way over them now.

Dundee United to come up but IF we want a more attractive top league next season I would ditch ICT and Hamilton (mikey mouse club, pitch, revenge etc).

Then top leafuenwould have Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee derbies along with strong Aberdeen side and consistent St Johnstone and Patrick teams.

First Team Breakthrough TheCabbage's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ram2212
    Either of the Dundee teams. Always a good day out!!

First Team Breakthrough
    Morton or Dundee United.

Would like the Pars to sneak into the playoffs as its a good ground and a good set of fans.
    To be honest though, I think only ourselves will be going up. Dundee Utd are honking and Morton in free fall. That leaves Falkirk and mind they were horsed 4-0 off of Killie last year.
    Its really hard for a team to come up through the playoffs as its totally weighted in the premiership teams favour.

Ideally I would like to see Hamilton and Inverness go down and United promoted.

It is a tough task for any team to come through the playoffs to beat a Premiership team. They will have two or four gruelling matches and then face a team who have had plenty of time to prepare for the final of the playoffs.

Left by mutual consent!
    ICT are doomed. Dundee are in free fall which will see Hartley sacked tomorrow. They will finish 2nd bottom & will play United in play off final. Dundee under new manager Alan Stubbs will stay up. U heard it on here first.

Left by mutual consent!
    I'd like to see Dundee cuff UTD in a play off as I have a soft spot for them and have a dislike of UTD after their acceptance of Skacel's manure but the SPL needs both of them in the top league

I'd prefer Dundee Utd partly because they feel like an SPL club and partly because (and I may be wrong here) I assume they have much the better attendances of those four clubs.