hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After a brief skim through of that crock of **** I can safely say that if Hibs came out with any of that pish they'd be getting told to GTF by most of the support. Race nights and family fun days? 😂😂😂
    That won't go down well with Goncalves.

So if I understand correctly, to be a yam, you have to pay £100 to earn the right to pay £25-30 to see your team get horsed by us?

Sounds fair.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Price comparison for next season for adult sitting in main stand.

Hibs £360
    Hearts £480 + £100( for right to buy your own seat for cup games) = £580

That's a big difference. The yams are getting shafted big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me thinks Mrs B's latest business plan has taken into account all those DDs that have been vanishing since we horsed them out the cup.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by JHFC View Post
    The yams selling bricks like;

https://youtu.be/0DfzoTbdIzQ

😂😂
    Dunno how you came across that but it's brilliant !!.

'A brick's not just for Christmas ......'

The entire script/dialogue is sooooo Jambo !!

If the yams have to pay £100 to protect themselves for the next 3 years from price rises it makes you wonder just how much Budge is planning on stinging them for over the next 3 years?

First Team Breakthrough
    Anyone else thinking Rod Petrie must feeling like sitting back , and enjoying the fun at the pbs . Probably enjoying a nice Cuban and a dram right now.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    My recollection - and I admit I'm becoming less and less in touch with reality as the years go by - my recollection is that each stage of the Easter Road rebuild took 6-7 months from demolition to completion and issue of the safety certificate?

That's not counting the planning stages, just the actual demolition and build, first of the Famous Five and South Stands, then of the West (the new and rather splendid West Stand), and finally of the East Stand that completed the renovation of the essential elements of the stadium?

So the Budgerigar is telling her dupes that the LEECH Stand (I'm sorry, I know it's not spelled that way, but whenever the subject of Jambonomics arises I find myself inevitably thinking of loathsome blood-sucking parasites - I don't know why)... but when the LEECH Stand comes down the Budgie Stand will arise from the ruins complete and ready to go in only THREE months, and that all that will be left to do will be 'the fitting-out' ... (What the fit does she mean exactly by 'the fitting-out', BTW? Putting the seats in?

I suppose that things do move along a lot more quickly when the District Council aren't making you observe all the legal stages of planning permission and safety certification and so on.

My precis of her 'State of the Midden' message would be:

Dear Cash-Cows and Eedjits: we have a new manager and heid coach. GEEZE MONEY. We're keeping that plook of a DoF because I made him a director and I cannae get rid of him. GEEZE MONEY. The papers and the Hibees are all laughing at the new manager because he's a plook as well, but he uses big words that I dunno the meaning of (neither does he) and he has a lap-top and I like him. GEEZE MONEY. We've signed loadsa players, (one or two of them's a wee bit good) and it turns out we have to pay them. GEEZE MONEY. We're finally building the new main stand and that's gonnae be expensive. GEEZE MONEY. Me and the DoF have thought up a new ticketing plan that'll make us loadsa money. And we're gonnae have a bake sale to raise funds. GEEZE MONEY. We are the Jambos and we don't have to keep the rules like the other lot doon Leith do. GEEZE MONEY. LOATSA MONEY. NOW!!!!
    Last edited by --------; 13-04-2017 at 03:45 PM.

Problem for Hearts fans is that they have to invest emotionally and financially in an unworkable model.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Problem for Hearts fans is that they have to invest emotionally and financially in an unworkable model.
    This..

She knows the mugs are an easy target for cash, perhaps one day they will realise that just once maybe they could buy the kids a new pair of trainers...then again maybe no.

@hibs.net private member
    Just managed to get through that statement for the first time. Where to begin! (Please note annoying use of exclamation mark too often as per their statement, thankfully they stopped just short of emojis in that dreadfully written piece)

Lost a bit of respect for Queen Anne If I'm honest, basically "we know best, shut it and give us your money".

This is going to be good in the short, medium and long term. Fantastic entertainment ahead.

@hibs.net private member CA Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    What a creepy grubby little club they truly are..Begging bowl out again, They really are the club with no shame.

Thank god my Dad made me a Hibee !
    I dont know Andy i bet Kenny is looking forward to the Cake Bake Sale...

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddie View Post
    My recollection - and I admit I'm becoming less and less in touch with reality as the years go by - my recollection is that each stage of the Easter Road rebuild took 6-7 months from demolition to completion and issue of the safety certificate?

That's not counting the planning stages, just the actual demolition and build, first of the Famous Five and South Stands, then of the West (the new and rather splendid West Stand), and finally of the East Stand that completed the renovation of the essential elements of the stadium?

So the Budgerigar is telling her dupes that the LEECH Stand (I'm sorry, I know it's not spelled that way, but whenever the subject of Jambonomics arises I find myself inevitably thinking of loathsome blood-sucking parasites - I don't know why)... but when the LEECH Stand comes down the Budgie Stand will arise from the ruins complete and ready to go in only THREE months, and that all that will be left to do will be 'the fitting-out' ... (What the fit does she mean exactly by 'the fitting-out', BTW? Putting the seats in?

I suppose that things do move along a lot more quickly when the District Council aren't making you observe all the legal stages of planning permission and safety certification and so on.

My precis of her 'State of the Midden' message would be:

Dear Cash-Cows and Eedjits: we have a new manager and heid coach. GEEZE MONEY. We're keeping that plook of a DoF because I made him a director and I cannae get rid of him. GEEZE MONEY. The papers and the Hibees are all laughing at the new manager because he's a plook as well, but he uses big words that I dunno the meaning of (neither does he) and he has a lap-top and I like him. GEEZE MONEY. We've signed loadsa players, (one or two of them's a wee bit good) and it turns out we have to pay them. GEEZE MONEY. We're finally building the new main stand and that's gonnae be expensive. GEEZE MONEY. Me and the DoF have thought up a new ticketing plan that'll make us loadsa money. And we're gonnae have a bake sale to raise funds. GEEZE MONEY. We are the Jambos and we don't have to keep the rules like the other lot doon Leith do. GEEZE MONEY. LOATSA MONEY. NOW!!!!

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by 1van Sprou7e View Post
    I would have thought we will be hoping to use the money we make as a club for any expenses.

Luckily we have a completed stadium and a great training facility so hopefully any future expenditure will be purely football related
    Yeah, plus a transfer every few years to try amd buildnup some reserves etc

Left by mutual consent!
    Nowhere in that statement does there appear to be any thought/consideration given to falling attendances - despite their claims of 'another full house' at every home-game, every man and his dog knows it's not true. They're going through their first bad-patch since they were saved from extinction and every week you can see by pictures/highlights, there's more and more empty seats at the PBS. Jambos reared on 30+ years of teams artificially inflated with 'Other people's money' are not happy, especially the younger ones who naively believed that Hearts had always been 'Famous/Big team' etc and had been throughout their club's entire history - now that they're witnessing for the first time, a Hearts-team that's more of a genuine Hearts standard historically - AND that's the future facing them - they're fast losing interest and showing it by staying away.

I've said numerous times that a 'Bad patch' would have a huge damaging effect on them and (hopefully) this is the start of it - along with the falling-attendances, we're also hearing/reading of more and more D/D's being cancelled. I predict it won't be long before the alarm-bells are ringing again at the PBS - and no club (well, apart from the Hun) deserves what's coming to them more than Hearts. The arrogance their support developed over the 'Cheating Years' just means there won't be many other football-fans (if any) shedding a tear for them - Hibs-fans ? - We'll just be p*****g ourselves laughing at them - again !
    Last edited by Deansy; 13-04-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Been inexorably heading for that financial cliff for years now and it'll take much deeper pockets than the wee budgie has to deal with it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

'TICK TOCK'

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by West lower View Post
    Anyone else thinking Rod Petrie must feeling like sitting back , and enjoying the fun at the pbs . Probably enjoying a nice Cuban and a dram right now.
    A huge smile and stroking that mouser.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Problem for Hearts fans is that they have to invest emotionally and financially in an unworkable midden.
    Sorted Bob.

Lets hope if Hearts try to get early "home" games against us and the OF at Murrayfield and we boycott them so they dont get the extra cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Price comparison for next season for adult sitting in main stand.

Hibs £360
    Hearts £480 + £100( for right to buy your own seat for cup games) = £580

That's a big difference. The yams are getting shafted big time.

If you fall into the above category, and are paying a DD of lets say £25 per month too, that's £880 right away! Never mind the further cost of potentially supporting them at away games, buying club merchandise etc.

kickback appears to be broke which is depriving me of an evenings entertainment reading about how the levein/cathro duo is now working like a dream and how they cant wait keep chucking their money over a wall with nothing coming back in return - apart from the right to buy a ticket to see them lose to hibs

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CA Hibby View Post
    I dont know Andy i bet Kenny is looking forward to the Cake Bake Sale...

Kenny would get through some cakes in the bake off

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Is this a whoosh moment for me as the statement is obviously fake.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Is this a whoosh moment for me as the statement is obviously fake.
    Why would Hearts publish a fake statement from Ann Budge on their official site?

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    If the yams have to pay £100 to protect themselves for the next 3 years from price rises it makes you wonder just how much Budge is planning on stinging them for over the next 3 years?

Unless a rich Lithuanian is our there to buy the club

The mowgli/jungle book statements were actually better

jambos lapped them all up regardless

Budgesheep

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    So many great quotes in this rambling statement that could really benefit from some proof reading, but this one is a gem:

'Ian is particularly articulate.'

In the style of Queen Ann...

This statement is, pure "comedy gold"!

Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post
    A huge smile and stroking that mouser.
    Should we Thank Him for Years off Shouting PETRIE..

LD saved his Bacon..

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgo View Post
    Why would Hearts publish a fake statement from Ann Budge on their official site?
    Obviously not then, I didn't realise it was on their website. I read a copy and paste someone posted on my FB and it was so laughable I didn't think it was genuine.

Well Budgie seems happy enough with the Chuckle Brothers and their Box Soccer. You pass it to me then I pass it to you and so on. To me...to you...to me...to you.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    I have now, read the whole "statement " and I have, a Headache!

Grammar, Queen Ann. I thought you were a stickler for detail?