hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    One if the craziest things about this charge is that the hearing is being held on the 20th April. That's mental, particularly as the teams are playing each other this weekend and the potential for more trouble in the dugout.

What a bunch of buffoons. They really are totally incompetent.

As far the allocation of charges, stinks of bias as well.
    Last edited by The Harp Awakes; 04-04-2017 at 07:00 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

According to our very own thread on keekback Lennons away at the end of the season and Paul Hartley's the new manager. Amazing how much inside info they have over there. Oh, and he's got a six match ban coming up. Seem to get info from everywhere

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you throw up to 9 punches at the opposition manager and players, its no surprise the beaks will want their pound of flesh.
    where are you getting these 9 punches from? Are you for real?

Quote Originally Posted by crewetollhibee View Post
    How ? 21.5.16 that's how.
    Goes well beyond that, mate. The SFA have always treated Hibs this way, since before we were even allowed to join their ****ty little organisation. I don't know how many people still claim this is paranoia but its there throughout our history.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
    According to our very own thread on keekback Lennons away at the end of the season and Paul Hartley's the new manager. Amazing how much inside info they have over there. Oh, and he's got a six match ban coming up. Seem to get info from everywhere
    Hartley wouldn't be allowed across the door at ER

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Not ideal, but at least the hearing date allows us to get another couple of league games out the way first.

Still more important than the cup this year.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Hook line and sinker. Per chance

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Beware the fishing rod D.

What I don't understand is the CO reckons the Morton player has nothing more to answer for.

Blatant simulation and acted like he'd been properly head butted!

Cheats do prosper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
    There is no way Hartley will be our manager any time soon or in the future!

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Methinks our Manager has already said too much and his comments may have influenced the outcome of the hearing.
    Last edited by Golden Bear; 04-04-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    Methinks our Manager has already said too much and his comments may have already influenced the outcome of the hearing.
    There does come a time though, when enough is enough.

I hope he says even more, I hope Leeann makes a statement and I hope "Invisible Rod" makes a statement. Wouldn't bet on the latter though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    What I don't understand is the CO reckons the Morton player has nothing more to answer for.

Blatant simulation and acted like he'd been properly head butted!

Cheats do prosper!

This is the most alarming aspect of the whole debacle. Lennon and Duffy were always going to be cited, but for this blatant display of cheating to be overlooked is extraordinary.

view from the stand can sometimes help

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    Which they will. The two usually go hand in hand and you're not allowed any contact with the team from an hour before kick off or something like that.
    You can often get a better view of things in the stand ,so as Long as NL is allowed on the premises and he has plenty deputies in dug out it should be ok, the half time pep talk can be screamed by someone else!
    Personally I like a manager with passion ,rather than some previous names we could mention, but yes it needs to be controlled ,but we all care about the club and especially now at this time..

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    Hook line and sinker. Per chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    Beware the fishing rod D.
    Fishing for what?

@hibs.net private member thebakerboy's Avatar
    There didnt seem to be any mention of the Hibs appeal against Darrens red card in there. Did we appeal it and if not decided on can he play on Saturday??

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Fishing for what?
    Underscore slated Lennon for throwing anything up to 9 punches during the WWF 3 minute tag team fight the other night.

He was the only person who saw them mind you.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Seemed to be 3 or 4 Morton players out of order also assuming their notices are still coming.

This is the most alarming aspect of the whole debacle. Lennon and Duffy were always going to be cited, but for this blatant display of cheating to be overlooked is extraordinary.
    It shows the SFA and powers that be for their amateurism approach to it all!

I still cannot believe the Morton player hasn't been cited for his poor reaction and from the footage he knew exactly what he was doing and that's trying to get a fellow pro sent off by cheating!

Lennon and the club has every right to voice their concern about the Morton players actions yet the CO doesn't see it. I think that the CO has been told to take no action against him and that they will deal with DM at hearing!

Only in Scotland!

Speaks volumes when Morton appear to be favoured over us

It shows the SFA and powers that be for their amateurism approach to it all!

I still cannot believe the Morton player hasn't been cited for his poor reaction and from the footage he knew exactly what he was doing and that's trying to get a fellow pro sent off by cheating!

Lennon and the club has every right to voice their concern about the Morton players actions yet the CO doesn't see it. I think that the CO has been told to take no action against him and that they will deal with DM at hearing!

Only in Scotland!

Only in scotland can the compliance officer make a judgement on a player feigning injury before the panel has sat on whether daz did anything. Amateur isn't the word. So should the panel decide daz didn't deserve the red what then. What caused him to go down like that or will it be the insufficient evidence. My wee boy asked why we don't have goaline technology and I told him because Scottish football is so Mickey mouse it's unbelievable. Can't wait to see the press reaction if daz or Lenny are done. Tom English and the sportsound team clearly stated he dived as did most journalists. A total and utter farce which would never happen to either of the bigot bros. No pressure on Thursdays panel then.

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    Only in scotland can the compliance officer make a judgement on a player feigning injury before the panel has sat on whether daz did anything. Amateur isn't the word. So should the panel decide daz didn't deserve the red what then. What caused him to go down like that or will it be the insufficient evidence. My wee boy asked why we don't have goaline technology and I told him because Scottish football is so Mickey mouse it's unbelievable. Can't wait to see the press reaction if daz or Lenny are done. Tom English and the sportsound team clearly stated he dived as did most journalists. A total and utter farce which would never happen to either of the bigot bros. No pressure on Thursdays panel then.

The left hand doesn't know that the right hand is on the phone to the brewery attempting to organise a visit and a few scoops.

Mixed metaphors aside that probably gives them more credit than they deserve actually as this feels more like a deliberate stitch-up than an administrative mix-up.
    Last edited by Mr White; 04-04-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Is the word amateur or biased?

They say the camera never lies and on this occasion it doesn't! It's clear for all to see yet the CO doesn't see it! Farcical, a joke or just total incompetence from the CO or indeed all 3.

I actually wonder how the CO has come to his conclusion on the Morton player and the fact he has nothing to answer for??

A stance must be made in DM case and I'm hoping the club will fight this tooth and nail making it very clear that the Morton player did indeed cheat to get a fellow pro sent off!

I've got a theory that if a decision doesn't affect Celtic or rangers then they simply toss a coin to make the decision. Then they find reasons to back up whatever decision the coin has made.

A coin toss is probably what the sfa deem as a fair way of doing it.

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Is there not a way we can bombard the compliance officer with e-mails asking as to how he arrived the decision not to punish the cheat of the Morton player as there appears to be plenty evidence regarding this.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    They say the camera never lies and on this occasion it doesn't! It's clear for all to see yet the CO doesn't see it! Farcical, a joke or just total incompetence from the CO or indeed all 3.

I actually wonder how the CO has come to his conclusion on the Morton player and the fact he has nothing to answer for??

A stance must be made in DM case and I'm hoping the club will fight this tooth and nail making it very clear that the Morton player did indeed cheat to get a fellow pro sent off!

Totally agree Aldo. It's beyond belief that anyone could look at that video and not think the Morton player dived in order to get the hibs player sent off. It's as clear a case of cheating as you could possibly see.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member HibbyKeith's Avatar
    When is the hearing for McGregor's red card? apologies if I've missed this mentioned elsewhere..

Quote Originally Posted by thebakerboy View Post
    There didnt seem to be any mention of the Hibs appeal against Darrens red card in there. Did we appeal it and if not decided on can he play on Saturday??
    We have appealed it and his hearing's on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbykeith View Post
    When is the hearing for McGregor's red card? apologies if I've missed this mentioned elsewhere..
    See my reply above.