hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by 0762 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely that must be a wind up following the final. Would have thought more chance of the McLean Brothers being Killie fans given their old man played over 500 times for Kilmarnock. Seem to recall Steven McLean officiating a Cup game a few years ago v Ayr Utd and the Somerset fans giving him pelters.
    Steven McLean is definitely a Kilmarnock fan, or at least he was before becoming a top level ref.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Seeing a few saying Oli Shaw is a Hibee, this is furthest from the truth as I knew a few folk from his school. Shaw grew up and I imagine he still is, a strong Jambo. He even had 51 for his club shirt number last season before being punted out on loan somewhere, something I wasn't too happy about. No issue with having a few Jambos in the team, got to be expected being Edinburgh lads, but I felt that was just taking the p*** out of the badge on his shirt. Hope to see him pick a new number next season and bang in 20+ up tops with Jason

My mate knows Lewis Allan's dad and tells me he is a big Sevco fan ... chances are Lewis will be as well I suppose.

What clubs players support doesn't matter a toss, so long as they give 100% for the club that employs them, that's all that matters and there's little doubt that 100% of professional players at least attempt to do just that no matter what club they play for.

Any person making a living from the game cant have who they support at the forefront of their career choices ..... you might pick a club because it gives you more chances to win stuff, but the overriding concern has to be to make as much money as possible from a career that will last 10 - 15 years if you are lucky.