hibs.net Messageboard

Hybrid View

Please fill out this survey

Hi,

I don't think I've ever posted on here, but I used to post on the main forum many moons ago.

I live up in the Outer Hebrides so don't get much chance to see Hibs.

The Health Board and the NHS are trying to sell up Gravir Surgery to the Landowner (Pairc Trust) against the wishes of the community they are supposed to care for.

No big deal? Well, as the community of approx 400 is ageing and many only leave their village to go to the surgery etc. Public transport isn't an option as the minibus is once a day to Stornoway.

The Pairc Trust are trying to get people to fill in a survey that is heavily laiden in their favour.
    They have tried to go behind the community's back to obtain (with public money), but got found out.
    They have colluded with the Health Board who owns the Doctor's House and the surgery next to it.
    The Health Board rents the surgery to the doctor's but do not upgrade this.
    They are saying it is the only viable option, although the community listed other options.
    The Pairc Trust (landowners) have put up the survey as they know that the majority of the community to not possess computers and can't access them either

Anyhow, please fill out the survey, preferably for the surgery to stay in Gravir. It will make a mockery of their survey and their underhand dealings with the HB/NHS

From one Hibby to another https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3BWW7R5

Happy to fill it out but its a bit indepth - not just simple yes/no answers?

Yep I agree. The main aim is to keep the surgery in Gravir. If it relocates the majority of the community would not be able to reach the new location as easily, if at all. The Landowner (Pairc Trust) do not represent the community, The Health Board do not care.

The other aim is to show how stupid it is to put up a survey online when a large portion of the community can not access the net. Obviously the Landowner will be able to.

Politics, greed, and a total lack of respect of the community happens even here in 11 villages with about 400 inhabitants total.

Thank you for filling it in.

Interesting that they ask for your name and address at the end. I left it blank

I even left my own blank. The Landowner is very sneaky. Thanks for filling it in though

any more takers?

Tell your friends and family too

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Had a look, it is very specific in terms of what "I" want to happen.

Which of the other options are you/the community hoping for?

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    Having North Tolsta and Tong connections more than happy to fill in and good luck.
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

Quote Originally Posted by offshorehibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Having North Tolsta and Tong connections more than happy to fill in and good luck.
    much appreciated. You'll probably know of how small the communities up here are

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Had a look, it is very specific in terms of what "I" want to happen.

Which of the other options are you/the community hoping for?
    The Community hope for 1. to remain as it is 2. failing that, to remain in Gravir

much obliged