Hi,

I don't think I've ever posted on here, but I used to post on the main forum many moons ago.

I live up in the Outer Hebrides so don't get much chance to see Hibs.

The Health Board and the NHS are trying to sell up Gravir Surgery to the Landowner (Pairc Trust) against the wishes of the community they are supposed to care for.

No big deal? Well, as the community of approx 400 is ageing and many only leave their village to go to the surgery etc. Public transport isn't an option as the minibus is once a day to Stornoway.

The Pairc Trust are trying to get people to fill in a survey that is heavily laiden in their favour.
They have tried to go behind the community's back to obtain (with public money), but got found out.
They have colluded with the Health Board who owns the Doctor's House and the surgery next to it.
The Health Board rents the surgery to the doctor's but do not upgrade this.
They are saying it is the only viable option, although the community listed other options.
The Pairc Trust (landowners) have put up the survey as they know that the majority of the community to not possess computers and can't access them either

Anyhow, please fill out the survey, preferably for the surgery to stay in Gravir. It will make a mockery of their survey and their underhand dealings with the HB/NHS

From one Hibby to another https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3BWW7R5