For all those angry at last nights incidents why not vent your anger whilst completing the Scottish Football supporters survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/sfss17

Where do you start? What frustrates you about Scottish Football and would turn you away from watching it?

For me, I feel cheated that I pay to watch 90 minutes of football, yet only end up watching (say) 60 minutes due to the continued slowing up of play by footballers. I can understand why some teams do it in the final minutes but why in the first few minutes.

Examples:
  • Goalkeepers that look as if they are lining up a four foot putt to win the Masters before every goal kick - there should be a time limit of how long they can take over a goal kick.
  • Throw-ins - how long does it take for a player to throw a ball.
  • Feigning injury - yesterday the Morton number 4 slowed up play because he went down complaining of a sore head after he headed the ball - FFS.
  • Feigning injury - how many times do see a player go down as in injured, play is stopped for the trainer to come on, play is re-started and the player immediately makes a miracle recovery and is back on. The net result is that the team attacking has lost 2 minutes of play and ends up with the ball back at their goalie when it was in the opposotion half.

The above is now all sadly part of our game. Well I don't like it.

I feel we in Scotland should be going the other way. Let's keep the intensity high. Let's get the ball back into play quickly. Let's penalise the cheats.

But no, it seems to be the other way in Scotland.