hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nick Walsh

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar

Nick Walsh

A red card for McGregor and a booking for Bartley for sweet **** all at the end there.

An utter disgrace of a man and a referee. I hope he's hung out to dry by Neil Lennon, ban the ****er from Easter Road. We should not have to put up with such blatantly incompetant refereeing.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

2. Log in to remove the advert

I've never once thought the referees in this country are incompetent! F****ng cheats!

Disgraceful, guy tries to break Forsters leg and will get same punishment as Daz.

First Team Breakthrough
    I thought Marv was already booked in the first half?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought Marv was already booked in the first half?
    He was.

What's your point?

First Team Breakthrough chasitup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    A red card for McGregor and a booking for Bartley for sweet **** all at the end there.

An utter disgrace of a man and a referee. I hope he's hung out to dry by Neil Lennon, ban the ****er from Easter Road. We should not have to put up with such blatantly incompetant refereeing.
    So he failed to send Bartley off (sent him off against Ayr for nothing earlier in the season) for his second non yellow?

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Was it Bartley booked at the end? No idea what was going on after our players started getting red carded for no reason.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm almost certain it was him that pushed their player to the ground..could make out what mcgregor did?

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalianwanda View Post
    I'm almost certain it was him that pushed their player to the ground..could make out what mcgregor did?
    Right enough, Bartley and McGregor do look similar.

J

First Team Breakthrough
    Just had a look back at the BBC live text, and they're saying it was Graham booked at the end, not Bartley.

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    Was it Bartley booked at the end? No idea what was going on after our players started getting red carded for no reason.

It was Graham. For essentially nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post

J

First Team Breakthrough chasitup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AL-Qaholik View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up. Nick Walsh is yet another imposter of a referee in a long long line of incompetent fuds.

@hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

J
    I was talking about the refs push

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Ran close to the player and I think might have been pointing at him and then player decided to fall to the ground. Cheat, simples. Its a mans game and he should get double the suspension for the tackle and cheating but he won't.

We can't buy a penalty really even stonewallers, we tend to get red carded the same time as the opposition for mass brawls after they do their 5-6 bad foul...something isn't right. Bartley gets booked and sent off for touching the opposition.

I pose this question if McGregor hadn't stormed in among the rest would the Morton player have been sent off? No, pretty sure it was going to be a booking...

J
    S******

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    No help from either assistant ref either

East stand side - The Morton keeper gathered the ball outside his box by about a yard - got away with it

West stand side - No way in hell did McGregor touch that hacking bar steward - he'd still be on the ground now if McGregor had decided to go through him.

No doubt hibs will get a fine for "failing to control" our players

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneyburn hibs View Post
    S******
    Wow, we're not in the 1950's anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyburn hibs View Post
    S******
    Christ I would've checked that about 100 times before hitting the submit button.

Quote Originally Posted by AL-Qaholik View Post
    He was shouting at the ref, so maybe said something

Quote Originally Posted by SaulGoodman View Post
    Christ I would've checked that about 100 times before hitting the submit button.
    Haha, realised that as soon as I did submit, phew!

SFA see him as their next up and coming ref. Fits the bill, totally full of himself and makes sure he's the centre of attention. Awful standard of refereeing we have in this country

Up until the final 5 minutes I didn't think he had a bad game and people are just looking for excuses to deflect away from another shocking performance. Could just be me though.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulGoodman View Post

First Team Breakthrough cookin_on_gaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH View Post
    Wow, we're not in the 1950's anymore!
    Dont think there was any intention there, just an unfortunate similarity between words

Watching these referees who are paid very handsomely for the work that they do take the easy, cowards way out every single ****ing game is ridiculous now. As soon as there boy got sent off, I said McGregor would be sent off. As soon as Lennon was sent off I said Duffy would also get sent off. And you're trying to tell me that in that 30 man stramash that nobody done anything worse than what McGregor done? Or anything else "worthy" of a red card? He didn't have a ****ing clue what happened, wanted to be seen to be dealing with it and so he sent off the obvious one (there player) sent off McGregor to even it up (for nothing) then decided it would be nice and even if he sent off both managers aswell. And to think that these guys are paid a full time footballers wage to perform absolutely horrendously week in week out in a part time job.

Quote Originally Posted by HibernianJK View Post
    Up until the final 5 minutes I didn't think he had a bad game and people are just looking for excuses to deflect away from another shocking performance. Could just be me though.
    The keeper catching the ball outside the box while both his feet were planted outside and the ball was even further outside of it was laughable. Yet again, the easy way out as he would have potentially had to send him off. Instead just pretend it didn't happen and you don't have to make a decision. Same with the goal kick at the very end. Blatant corner, but it could have potentially lead to a goal and Morton players giving him pelters, so what does he do? Gives a goal kick and blows for full time before the keeper has even kicked it. Him, and every other referee employed by the SFA are absolute cowards and a disgrace.

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    No help from either assistant ref either

East stand side - The Morton keeper gathered the ball outside his box by about a yard - got away with it

West stand side - No way in hell did McGregor touch that hacking bar steward - he'd still be on the ground now if McGregor had decided to go through him.

No doubt hibs will get a fine for "failing to control" our players
    Exactly this. The ref actually had a relatively decent game - I didn't see Bartleys yellow incident in first half so not sure about that, but he played good advantages and brought back their players to book them when needed. He correctly sent off the Morton fud, and as you say it was the lino that got McGregor sent off and the lino that should have have flagged when keeper out the box.

Lennon had to go as well for parading about the pitch like that, but it was great to see a Hibs manager with who cares so much

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Park View Post
    Exactly this. The ref actually had a relatively decent game - I didn't see Bartleys yellow incident in first half so not sure about that, but he played good advantages and brought back their players to book them when needed. He correctly sent off the Morton fud, and as you say it was the lino that got McGregor sent off and the lino that should have have flagged when keeper out the box.

Lennon had to go as well for parading about the pitch like that, but it was great to see a Hibs manager with who cares so much
    The linesmen in Scottish football are clearly instructed not to flag for anything without the referees consent other than offsides. They don't even flag for throw ins until the ref has indicated. If that's the way they want to officiate the game then that's fine, however all wrong decisions then become the refs problem, not his flag bearers who are only there to signal things.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    I was talking about the refs push
    It looked to me like it was the ref that pushed the Morton player to the ground (2 handed shove). Must have been a dodgy camera angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Just had a look back at the BBC live text, and they're saying it was Graham booked at the end, not Bartley.