hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough Conrad Gray's Avatar

Dortmund v Hibs Programme 1952

Ive just read on another site about a 1952 Dortmund V Hibs programme selling in a bundle on eBay.

I've never heard of it before and the programme guide doesn't have it listed.

Does anyone on here have this? Or even knew it existed?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Nope. I saw it and spoke to the seller. As i don't collect away friendlies any more i only put in a half hearted bid. i never even checked Rikki's book to see if it was listed as a non issue . Someone has got a bargain. Hope its a collector and not a dealer

Quote Originally Posted by hibeg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope. I saw it and spoke to the seller. As i don't collect away friendlies any more i only put in a half hearted bid. i never even checked Rikki's book to see if it was listed as a non issue . Someone has got a bargain. Hope its a collector and not a dealer
    Hi, I presume the Rikki you are referring to is Rikki Raginia, but what is the book you are referring to ?

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SetonClapper View Post
    Hi, I presume the Rikki you are referring to is Rikki Raginia, but what is the book you are referring to ?
    It is him and he compiled a booklet detailing every Hibs programme published (that he knew of) from the war to 1994.
    It's a bit of a bible, but as with that any bible, needs a bit of attention too.
    The fellah that did the Hibs Programmes site was well on the way to bringing this into the modern age but he has stopped. (See inaugural thread on this forum)
    I wish someone knew where he was. Or maybe he's keeping his nous to himself now. Hope not.
    By 2014 he was documenting everything home and away including Development games, EOS games, Ladies games and with photo links to scarcer issues, team line ups, reports etc. Soon as we started Collectors Corner his site disappeared into the ether!

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    It is him and he compiled a booklet detailing every Hibs programme published (that he knew of) from the war to 1994.
    It's a bit of a bible, but as with that any bible, needs a bit of attention too.
    The fellah that did the Hibs Programmes site was well on the way to bringing this into the modern age but he has stopped. (See inaugural thread on this forum)
    I wish someone knew where he was. Or maybe he's keeping his nous to himself now. Hope not.
    By 2014 he was documenting everything home and away including Development games, EOS games, Ladies games and with photo links to scarcer issues, team line ups, reports etc. Soon as we started Collectors Corner his site disappeared into the ether!
    Thanks for the info. Do you know if it's possible to get a copy of the booklet or it available online ?

Quote Originally Posted by SetonClapper View Post
    Thanks for the info. Do you know if it's possible to get a copy of the booklet or it available online ?
    You could try Brian at Almondvale Progs..he used to keep a stock. I've seen them (very) occasionally pop up on eBay too.