hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    OF & latterly, Falkirk.
    Oddly enough, I don't have any hatred towards Hearts.
    I still thoroughly enjoy beating them though.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by BullsCloseHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sevco (pure and utter schum)

Hearts (as above, but lesser of the 2 evils)

Millwall (who's 50 year old fans come out - in large numbers -every other while to dress up in flat caps and tracksuits and punch folk. WTF?!! - horrible people. And THAT song too - smegma people).
    I don't give a toss about any English club. They aren't relevant to Hibs. I do agree with Milwall though. What are the flat caps all about? Cringe

The Rangers (no explanation needed)
    Kilmarnock (an irrational one for me, my justification is that they want to be Rangers, they have blighted the league with some of the worst football of the last few years and still scraped to safety every year at the expense of more interesting teams)
    Newcastle (because I used to love them until Mike Ashley and putting Wonga on their shirts)

Like some others I love the rivalry with Hearts but can't hate them as much as others. OF fans have done me actual bodily harm so they'll always be worse for me.

I don't hate any team, life's too short.

But fairly obviously, in terms of disdain, it's Hearts, Septic/Rankers as a single entity then wherever Skacel is hawking himself off at any given time. So currently Raith

@hibs.net private member
    The Rangers
    Celtic

Then in a slightly different way Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Serious question, why do so many hate Rangers yet Celtic aren't in their 'top 3'?

They're as bad as eachother.

Up until last year Celtic were miles ahead of Rangers in the hatred stakes for me personally with their always the victim, patronising pish, constantly pandering to their bigoted-to-a-man terrorist sympathising supporters but since we done them over last May Rangers have brought their levels of odiousness and general poison equal to that of their skid-mark stained fellow arse cheek of a brother.

**** the pair of them.
    100 percent agree, they are both ****!

Airdrie
    Sevco
    Hearts
    Falkirk
    Motherwell

but not necessarily in that order.

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Sevco
    Extinct Rangers
    Airdrie

In that order.

First Team Breakthrough Forever_Green93's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sunshineonleith
    The Rangers
    Celtic
    Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Celtic/ Rangers equally as despicable, pure, unadulterated ****baggery

Followed by Hearts

Then Falkirk

The rest of the diddies are on a par with eachother and I've not got a soft spot for a single one of them.
    This.

Outside Scotland, Man City and Chelsea

****bos
    Huns
    Septic
    Airdrie

Promising Youngster
    Any team who play against us (until full time anyway)
    Any team who swear allegiance to the Queen
    Any team who's big brother's swear allegiance to the Queen

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Reaper
    Scotland:

Rangers
    The Rangers
    Aberdeen (Ever since they continually booed Gary Smith in his 1st season with us at ER. It's not like he moved to us over them, they didn't want him, I never understood that. Plus if you speak to their fans you'd think they were some sort of European Giant that's just fallen on hard times like AC Milan or Inter)
    Hearts
    St Mirren

England:
    Man City
    Chelsea
    Everton (Bitter fans who would take finishing above Liverpool in the league over a cup win. Remind me a lot of another neighbouring club in a big city)

@hibs.net private member gorgie_harp's Avatar
    The rangers.
    Pure sc*}.

Celtc and Sevco are two cheeks of the same arse, and Hearts are the hole in the middle.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    1. Old Firm. No explanation needed surely
    2. Hearts. Our biggest and oldest rivals
    3. Man U/Real Madrid/Barcelona and any other club who embark on this bull**** world domination crap and would be happy to play in a European league/ cartel of ten maybe twelve clubs and carve up the TV money amongst themselves. None of them give a **** about the little guys, one of which is Hibs
    4. The old firm again
    5. Falkirk. Jamboesque at the moment
    6. Airdrie. Truly are diet Huns
    7. Walsall. Bunch of us once got into a bit of bother with some of their fans at a Blackpool v Walsall game in the late eighties. Never forgotten that

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Most Saturdays on here many seem to hate Hibs....Rangers x 2 Glasgow Hibs and Hearts are a wasted vote mainly as it's rational. Dundee United, Aberdeen and Motherwell although I'd struggle to say why.

Probably wouldn't make my top 3 but my fourth most hated team is probably MK Dons, the way they stole the old Wimbledon and turned it into their own club, horrible club with no fans.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Rangers (by a country mile.)

Celtic (a bit further down the list)

Hearts (For the rivalry, but I don't hate them the same way i used to. My family is mostly a of mix of Hibs and Hearts and the banter is usually quite lighthearted when compared to that of the few sevco fans I know and work with)

Real Madrid

Man City

Out of interest why do so many people have Airdrie in their top 3? My only recollection of them is pumping Hearts in a semi. Always seemed a decent cup side in the 90's.
    Last edited by SirDavidsNapper; 28-03-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    Out of interest why do so many people have Airdrie in their top 3? My only recollection of them is pumping Hearts in a semi. Always seemed a decent cup side in the 90's.
    I might have been too young and misread the hatred, but the fact they has such a good cup side was because they were a shower of horrible thugs. They knocked us out of the Scottish at least once too. Sandison, Stewart, Black... murder to play against and watch.

Plus very much a Huns without the bus fare support, and a pretty vile racist and Nazi element to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    1. Rangers
    2. Hearts
    3. Hearts U20s
    my choice too, and if I could add another then currently its Kalkirk. as a previous poster said, the new Airdrie

Quote Originally Posted by RicheyWhite View Post
    I might have been too young and misread the hatred, but the fact they has such a good cup side was because they were a shower of horrible thugs. They knocked us out of the Scottish at least once too. Sandison, Stewart, Black... murder to play against and watch.

Plus very much a Huns without the bus fare support, and a pretty vile racist and Nazi element to them as well.
    Yep, that about sums them up. Vile team, vile fans, and the place is a dump. They knocked us out of the cup at least a couple of times in the 90's (one when I was on my honeymoon, 2-0), full of Hearts and Rangers rejects.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    Yep, that about sums them up. Vile team, vile fans, and the place is a dump. They knocked us out of the cup at least a couple of times in the 90's (one when I was on my honeymoon, 2-0), full of Hearts and Rangers rejects.
    I've lived and worked in and around Airdrie for the past 15 years and I can assure you that the place is very far from a dump.

That post is as arrogant and dismissive as I would I would expect to find on FollowFollow. The fact is that people who follow Airdrie get off their backsides and go down to support their local team when it would be so much easier to either go with the crowd to Ibrox or Parkhead or sit in the pub cheering on the Ugly Sisters on the box.

I'd much rather sit beside most Airdrie fans I know than beside you.
    Last edited by --------; 29-03-2017 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    1. Old Firm. No explanation needed surely
    2. Hearts. Our biggest and oldest rivals
    3. Man U/Real Madrid/Barcelona and any other club who embark on this bull**** world domination crap and would be happy to play in a European league/ cartel of ten maybe twelve clubs and carve up the TV money amongst themselves. None of them give a **** about the little guys, one of which is Hibs
    4. The old firm again
    5. Falkirk. Jamboesque at the moment
    6. Airdrie. Truly are diet Huns
    7. Walsall. Bunch of us once got into a bit of bother with some of their fans at a Blackpool v Walsall game in the late eighties. Never forgotten that
    Absolutely agree .......... greed beyond measure and no respect whatsoever for the history or traditions of European football which got them to where they are now, so obsessed with each other they have little or no regard for the small teams in their own back yard, never mind the rest of Europe.

First Team Breakthrough BarneyHibby's Avatar
    Sevco
    Hertz
    Falkirk

Quote Originally Posted by Doddie View Post
    I've lived and worked in and around Airdrie for the past 15 years and I can assure you that the place is very far from a dump.

That post is as arrogant and dismissive as I would I would expect to find on FollowFollow. The fact is that people who follow Airdrie get off their backsides and go down to support their local team when it would be so much easier to either go with the crowd to Ibrox or Parkhead or sit in the pub cheering on the Ugly Sisters on the box.

I'd much rather sit beside most Airdrie fans I know than beside you.
    I went once with my dad in the early 70's during the tornadoes and I saw people getting darts in the sides of their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    I remember Airdrie in the 1990s and they were a team of bone crushers. Their goalie also got pelters every game for scabbing the miners strike.

"The Rangers" and also the extinct Rangers.

I don't regard it as irrational at all to take an instant and total dislike to anyone who supports or supported either of these clubs.

The vast majority are either ignorant bigots,racists or extreme British Nationalists or more usually a loathsome combination.

It just saves time trying to identify the small minority who arent.

1. Hearts
    2. Hearts
    3. Hearts

Always has been always will be.