hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member hibbie02's Avatar
    Surely this is too easy. All the Clubs in the World?

Should we not take Hertz as a given, likewise any version of the Stickies?

I have had a long standing hatred of Hajduk Split going back to the early 70s. Also hate Leeds United and Sunderland.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Auckland Hibs's Avatar
    Jumbos
    Sevco
    Airdrie
    Falkirk

The Rangers - Horrible, disgusting club with horrible orange greasy fans still living in the 70s....

Hearts - Our rivals. In some ways there is a very small bit of respect there for them as they actually support an Edinburgh team and are from Edinburgh and don't go and support the old firm, but still really dislike them.

Falkirk - Horrible wee team with a horrible manager and wee man syndrome

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

In alphabetical order.

celtic

hertz

huns

Rangers by a country mile
    Hearts
    Aberdeen

Honorary mentions for Falkirk, Airdrie and Celtic.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Serious question, why do so many hate Rangers yet Celtic aren't in their 'top 3'?

They're as bad as eachother.

Up until last year Celtic were miles ahead of Rangers in the hatred stakes for me personally with their always the victim, patronising pish, constantly pandering to their bigoted-to-a-man terrorist sympathising supporters but since we done them over last May Rangers have brought their levels of odiousness and general poison equal to that of their skid-mark stained fellow arse cheek of a brother.

**** the pair of them.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Serious question, why do so many hate Rangers yet Celtic aren't in their 'top 3'?

Up until last year Celtic were miles ahead of Rangers in the hatred stakes for me personally with their always the victim, patronising pish, constantly pandering to their bigoted-to-a-man terrorist sympathising supporters but since we done them over last May Rangers have brought their levels general poison equal to that of their skid-mark stained fellow arse cheek of a brother.

**** the pair of them.
    For me it's just on a personal level.

Being raised a Catholic at a Catholic school meant I knew a lot of Celtic fans. Whilst a lot of them were patronising cocks who loved the 'wee cousins' nonsense I was never spat on or called a 'taig' or 'fenian *******' by them in the way I was by Rangers fans. I suppose someone with a differenr background and different upbringing will see things totally differently.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Sevco (pure and utter schum)

Hearts (as above, but lesser of the 2 evils)

Millwall (who's 50 year old fans come out - in large numbers -every other while to dress up in flat caps and tracksuits and punch folk. WTF?!! - horrible people. And THAT song too - smegma people).

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post

Up until last year Celtic were miles ahead of Rangers in the hatred stakes for me personally with their always the victim, patronising pish, constantly pandering to their bigoted-to-a-man terrorist sympathising supporters but since we done them over last May Rangers have brought their levels of odiousness and general poison equal to that of their skid-mark stained fellow arse cheek of a brother.

**** the pair of them.
    For me I was brought up with half my family supporting us and the other side supporting celtic so I have never minded them. Been to Parkhead several times for European games when I was younger and was always made welcome on supporters buses despite them knowing I was a hibs fan.

Left by mutual consent!
    Rangers
    Hearts
    Bayern Munich
    Celtic
    Leeds Utd

Any cheating club, a sense of entitlement or with deluded bigotry as a foundation of the club.

Hearts
    Rangers
    Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    Rangers
    Hearts
    Chelsea

Never liked Chelsea. This season with Conte in charge and Hazard in form they are good to watch, but still a horrible football club.
    The Rangers of England.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    The Cheats
    The Other Cheats

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Hearts
    Rangers
    Celtic

Always has been, always will be.

1. Old firm - see them as two different teams but essentially one club. A socially and sportingly damaging cartel of bigotry.

Nobody else really.

Hearts? Never really took them seriously. More figures of fun/ridicule.

Sevco by a distance then Hear7s.

Quote Originally Posted by yonder1875 View Post
    The Rangers of England.
    In what way are Chelsea the Rangers of England?

Quote Originally Posted by yonder1875 View Post
    Hearts
    Rangers
    Celtic
    It has to be really doesn't it?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stevesyb
    The obvious being them and the ugly sisters but for me after that it's without a shadow of a doubt Livingston FC.

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post
    IMG_0104.JPGIMG_0103.JPGIMG_0105.JPG

Sevco all day long .

Been said before ... when we go to Hampden (now a regular thing) and we're not playing the Currant Buns - how many times do the 'same as Celtc' chaps go to the billy boy boozers and clubs before the game? I think there's a HUGE difference between them.

Quote Originally Posted by LancsHibs View Post
    I think you'll find all these are created by Rangers fans. The loving is extremely one sided in this. No doubt a few chelsea fans like rangers but no where near as much as the other way round.

FC Bayern München:
    1st, team,
    women's team
    all-star team,
    basketball team
    handball team and
    ... chess club!

Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post
    They're both loaded.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Manure - Even when they were ****** and we owned them every season I hated them.

Everton mainly due to their bitter fans and the constant crying of "but we are the Peoples club" every time Liverpool pump them.

Rangers very similar fans to Everton fans in my opinion with the added bigotry.

First Team Breakthrough
    I don't hate Hearts - I have many good Hearts supporting mates and some pretend Hearts supporting mates too! I DO detest Rudi Skacel though and wouldn't spit on the twat if he was on fire.

I absolutely detest, loathe and hate with a passion "The Rangers".
    I've just found out the PM I'm working with is a blue nose. I thought he was a decent bloke until last week - we got on to the subject of football.. his venomous rant about hibs fans assaulting Rangers players and how the SFA didn't have the balls to do anything about it and how they are hard done by bla bla bla.... what a grade "A" fud.
    Anyway suffice to say I HATE them... closely followed by Falkirk (because of PH).
    Last edited by Hedlund12; 28-03-2017 at 03:39 PM.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    1:Hearts/Sevco/Celtc
    2:Falkirk
    3:Aberdeen
    4:Airdrie

Hearts

Never in the history of football that I'm aware of has a club tried to put their derby rivals out of business, normally I wouldn't blame a clubs fans for the loony actions of its owners, but the Yams did next to nothing apart from a few going 'tut' 'tut' to stop it and even worse now try to say Mercer did us a favour by exposing just how bad things were at ER ......... revisionist nonsense !!!

They then went on to revel in the cheating excesses of another loony owner and to this day brag about the limited success that cheating brought them, even now they still perpetuate the totally ridiculous 'big club' fantasy he tried to promote without showing an ounce of humility or regret over the number of people and companies damaged by him, not least their own club who he brought to the brink of extinction. Their only saving grace is that they don't support one of the ugly sisters.

Rangers and The Rangers and Celtic ..... two branches of the same company.

The Huns for all the usual reasons ..... practically the same recent off field history as the Yams, though I'm prepared to accept their fans can reasonably make a claim that they were mostly unaware of the road Murray was taking them down until the jobby hit the fan, a claim the Yams cant make. Just like the Yams their odious fans refuse to accept certain truths about their club that everybody else accepts as the reality.

Celtic ..... I hate their patronising 'our wee brothers' nonsense and how they and their Glasgow partners have carved up Scottish football in collusion with each other when it suited them, all the while pretending to hate each other.

Falkirk

Only for so long as that purple headed twat is their manager ...... If I never have to watch them come to ER and kick our team all over the park again it will be too soon .... Its a shame because there is actually a decent team in there, perhaps a new manager will be able to bring it out.

Liverpool ............... mostly because Scouse Hibee said nasty things about 'The peoples club'
    Last edited by NAE NOOKIE; 28-03-2017 at 03:46 PM.

First Team Breakthrough Ginger Gehagan's Avatar
    Hearts
    Hearts
    Hearts

Can't stand the *****

Sevco and Celtic.
    I don't even hate Hearts. I pity them, but I don't hate them.
    The ugly sisters from the Weege are the only clubs I "hate".